What's life-changing money to you, Sup Forums?

What's life-changing money to you, Sup Forums?
Why do you need that amount?
Could you prove that you needed it?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

1.5mil after taxes

This would allow me to ensure I will be taken care of in old age. My mom just died and it made me realize that without decent funds you will be in terrible circumstances in old age.

Schitzo affective cannot hold down a job have tourettes as well. cannot hold down a job need money to start a record company and be able to pursue music. its either that or i want to kill myself between the mental anguish and the physical pain from fibromalygia

Any amount of money is life changing, a few dollars is enough to buy something to eat or drink that you wouldn't have had otherwise.

20€ would help yo i have no food for like 2 days xd kk i am used to that shit i can starve for another 2 days

Easy around 2 million after taxes. Yeah I can price it got a lot of kids and work an OK job.

We are all subject to our circumstances. $250 doesn't make a real, honest difference in my life. But that isn't true for everyone.

1000 would pay my rent and buy me food for about a month

You can already tell who the adults are and who the kids are in the responses. We have 2 adults so far..the rest kids.

About 5m = 1m on house, 150k per year allowance for life, hopefully through investment profits, and a safety blanket in case it is needed.

Less than that would be nice, but I doubt I'd feel comfy enough to quit work etc.

It would put me through my first semester/year of college and if I got high enough grades then I would qualify for student aid and shit that would allow me to have little to no debt. As of right now, I only have $400 to my name and no job. So college isnt a real option for me right now.

Right now, 20000 U$ would be life changing to me. I could buy a department for me with that much and my savings.

Could you prove that?

government screwed my dad with the veterans assistance he was supposed to get that was going to send me to college. moneys always been tight so my savings didnt cover anything but books, my dad retired in july and couldnt put the paper work in until after retirement, so he took out loans for my first year of college so i wouldnt have to take a year off. VA decided that after 25 years, spinal damage, brain damage from being right next an ied when it blew, hearing loss, and severe ptsd due to 8 deployments that is so bad he cant hear a loud noise without crying, he wasnt disabled, he took out those loans for me because we were supposed to get that money back, and so i wouldnt ruin my credit, i just wish i could pay him back and take the loans out myself.

this is the answer.

50K. I would be able to pay for lawyers to fight for full custody over my son in order to get him out of an abusive home with my in-laws.
They see him as a fat paycheck they can collect every month. They don't even consider feeding him so I have to pack enough food for him to last 3 days before he comes back home and it kills me insides when he begs me if he can just stay home with me. 50k is life changing for both of us.

i had open heart surgery in august, i was 19 at the time i’m 20 now. I just need 3k to pay off the bills and it would make it possible for me to move into my own place. I’m paying $210 monthly for bills working the only wagecuck job my health will allow. Don’t want to get on disability at 20 years old. Please, OP, if you’re offering help, I really sincerely need it. pic related is me 3 days post op. email is [email protected] if you’re interested in helping shoot me an email

enough to help the girl i grew up with as my lifelong friend
google eleanor campbell gofundme, she had ovearian cancer but continues to have problems and medical bills and risk infertility, she had to drop out of college, she didnt deserve this.

slut totally did

About 6k dollars. That would give me enough time to finish the pilot for my comic book.

I'm sorry the government fucked your dad like everyone else. Sincerely.

Can you provide details?

About $150 for a full service ending at a massage parlor.

i’m also getting married soon and want to move out and be independent. I ask for more hours but my boss says not without a dr’s note and my dr. says no. I want to be free from this debt, I sold my computer (I only have this phone), video games, records, and my bike to pay off the first 2k of my bills. gave up weed entirely and quit cigarettes too. I feel as though my surgery really sobered me up, I’m ready to live my life as an adult.

i just finished my first professional contract, made 18k. changed my entire life and its all thanks to ME

OP here. You are my kind of person. I respect you so fucking much for making your own way and paving the path to your success, much like I have done.

In my success I have found joy in helping those less fortunate than me. By boosting them up, helping when others won't or can't, maybe that will give them the edge to change their own life. To become successful in whatever they dream so they can enable others to do the same. Pay it forward.

It’s a comic book idea I’ve been sitting on for a few years now. I work a full time job and don’t get to work on it as much as I’d like. If I could work on it full-time for a few months I could produce something special.

Somewhere around $5000. It would make it so I can actually finish my book and hopefully pay off some of the publishing fees.

$20,000 would the point where it goes from making life easier to life changing for me. With $20,000 I could start any number of businesses that would provide a much greater income doing something I enjoy. Got several planned out already and slowly working towards them.

About 3k, I think

Right now, I'm working 50ish hours a week to help my mom out (she's not really hurting, but she's 60 years old and can't really move her shoulder so I live with her sorta symbiotically)

I'm 22, but I was doing a marketing gig before I moved back to take care of her. I was really good at it; landed a couple 10k contracts in the 1-1/2 months I was there.

If I had the cash, I would be able to buy a laptop and feed myself (rent would be taken care of since I make the money for it next check) and with my laptop, I could go back to freelancing for more than 11$ an hr.

$120,000

Student loan debt

All you Bitcoin beggars could be getting as much money as you want for free and getting rich on day trading. I wrote a guide, here: pastebin com / Z89tGwTh

Southern California resident here. 20M+ would be sufficient (after tax) to ensure safe life for my family and me even in old age. Life is fucking expensive.

youre disgusting, go to bed maggot

until recently i lived in abject poverty in a mold infested leaking roof trailer, spending years scraping by, learning and dealing with bitter crippled parents.

its a fucking miracle i'm alive, and i'm gonna do everything i can to make sure nobody has to live like that ever again

i just wish they would treat veterans like... well not like shit, i know this happens to everyone, but still. thanks bro

this is the surgery user. If you really want to hear my plan, I intend of attending a culinary arts academy beginning in the fall semester of next year- I initially decided against college. It was a fool’s mistake, one I intend to overcome. It is my dream to become a chef in a renowned restaurant, in the metro area I live in. I know I can and will do it. Wish me luck at least, op. Never let a physically disabled person tell you they won’t make it in life because that’s the attitude of a quitter. Thank you for paying it forward whenever you can. I’m happy to hear of your success.

>Be line cook
>Be working a bunch of shitty here & there jobs
>Most decent
>A few really bad
>finally get an opportunity to work at a swanky little wine bar that serves pizza
>have to work a LOT more than I've ever work cause it's new and understaffed
>But I get more hours that I could have ever imagined and will soon be put on salary

I guess Im answering a bit literally, but a) having a fuck ton of OT right now and b) minimal expenses with no free time is making my bank account bigger than ever before. Whatever, Im happy enough at the moment and can save to do some fun shit down the road.

Are you still here?

> I could buy a department for me

Like... HR?

>What's life-changing money to you, Sup Forums?

>Why do you need that amount?
Medical.

>Could you prove that you needed it?
Yep.

I think he meant apartment*

sounds like you at least have ambitions, good for you

I’ll be honest, I’m really crossing my fingers here. OP, if you want to change my life, you could change it for the better. 3k would allow me to become debt free and start a school program that gives me a better job right off the bat.

You don't need $20m for a family to live in central Bay Area for the next 2000 years. Much less fuckin Tustin.

OP, please let me work for you for free, train me, teach me please.

I think I could do it for $4m. I already own a house outright (in the sticks) and a guaranteed $80k a year would be enough for me to say "fuck you" to anyone

Your ambition will teach all you need. Self improve. Work on time management and organizational skills. If you don't have the means to get a college education get a job in sales and fucking OWN that shit because sales will make you great money without any education. Then save and live beneath your means until you can buy land.

College fag here
100k would be great to pay off school. My parents are fronting the loans so I don't have to work during like they did; allows me to focus more. Feels bad when the depression hits and I start doing shit in class. I'm hoping to take on as much as I can after I graduate, but right now they pay for the cars and tuition for my brother and I.

You can look at Iowa State's out of state tuition for proof. Pictures I have are too large.

I hesitate. $3k is outside of the range I had in mind and if I cannot change a life completely (e.g. - give $3k) it makes me want to wait.

$60,000. i could pay off my and me girlfriends debt and start the business ive always wanted to but too scared of failure. i cant prove i need that money because as is i live comfortable and theres many people worse off than me but way she goes. still buy my $10 of lottery tickets a week hoping to strike it big

5 mil, I'd retire with that

Assuming you're OP

here

If you can verify that he's actually fucked up (in the same way that I am or worse)

I vote you give him the cash. My life is fucked, I feel hopeless, etc
But I believe in myself somewhat, he probably doesn't
You might actually change his life, even with less than 3k
IDK I'd prefer the money obviously but if he's clean and can prove it give him that shit

Eh, $10,000. Would help go to college, get my psilocybin farm started, car payments, etc

I'm 26 and in my third year of university. I've taken so long to get this far due to a medical condition called MS. I have to get this degree so I can support myself / medical bills or as I age I will slowly lose control of my body as my central nervous system degrades. That's not really why I'm doing it though, I have ambitions. I believe I can change the world with the right connections. I believe I can help solve some of the biggest problems in the world today. As someone who's life is saved every day by tax dollars, I also believe it's my duty to try. Again though, it boils down to money. I know I'll get it some day, but if I had 50k today it would sure make it a hell of a lot faster.

What is the range you have in mind? If it is more- Believe me, it would change my life entirely. I understand your hesitation however. Whatever you decide to do is completely fine. In reality I’d love to go through this school debt free. It’s 3k a year, so in reality $12k would change my life entirely. I would achieve the goal of being able to provide for my future wife and children. I know my passion will carry me through regardless- but I pray every day the money will come. I have but one life to live, as do you. Thanks for hearing me out OP. my email is [email protected] if you would like to get to know me any more.

5 mil after taxes

thats the magic amount to quit my job and never work again.

It's less nerd lol

don’t disregard yourself for my sake dude, that’s noble and i appreciate it but this isn’t about who deserves what. OP’s generosity is his to give, and whoever is chosen to receive it will do right by OP.

$425. A months rent for me would give me time to find a job and move somewhere better.

What do you do for work right now? If you don't work, how do you currently pay rent?

$4 million would allow me to do some fun stuff still work, and alter my retirement. Although $10 million if i wanted to retire that would actually change my current life. I'll make about $8 million before I retire so it would cover me for 35yrs not counting interest. and my house would be payed off.

Because I'm dirt poor working my wage slave until income tax.
No nor do I want to take part in your larp bait thread.

lolol my bad.
Anything would help- Do what you will, I need to sleep. Cardiac rehab in the morning and work later in the evening. Feel free to keep in touch, you sound like a very pleasant person to converse with. Good night

Gender reassignment surgery I am guessing.

I had saved several thousand dollars from my previous job and have been attending college for a year. College isn't working out and I won't have enough for another semester anyways lol. So I'm going to find a job in Phoenix hopefully working as IT or a net admin. Just need more time to get situated for the move.

about 30 Million,
everyone wants to upgrade,
thats where i consider myself to be of next level,
had i already had 30 million usd, i would be positing here with probably 150 million
i need my 30 million because that acording to me will be enough to live my life without thinking too much about money and have enough for kids and wife bla bla if i die

I'm a poor motherfucker who is going to inevitably inherit millions of dollars worth of parents estate when they are gone. It's kind of unsettling being poor and knowing that's going to happen.

I gave my shpeel for you to consider, but after hearing this I have something more important for you to see.
>Do not wait until you have enough to give, simply give what you can when you can. In doing so you will change many many lives, you only give up the personal satisfaction.

probably 60k, so i can own small house

i get 1k a month via va pension and cant afford a house, and living on my own would be god tier new life scenario

i can take care of everything but rent/ owning a place

$286,800......that's whats left before I can retire early. Will hopefully have reached that goal at 40.

>What's life-changing money to you, Sup Forums?
I don't know, I'm not well off yet but I plan to be
>Why do you need that amount?
I'm going to make it because I want it. When I make the money I want, I'll be beginning a private charity-auditing service designed to keep charity honest and give the public informed giving decisions.
>Could you prove that you needed it?
Anybody with common sense knows you need money to make money. I'm just gonna make it myself

30mil..quit tryin to live in San Francisco

1.5m with a reasonable 7-8% annual return would give you a 6 figure annual income for 35 years or so. And that is without working to add to it. Fuck you if you cannot live off a 6 figure income.

I could get down with this. I would prefer $10 million just so I could own a big chunk of land. But $5 million would suffice.

He needs to reapply until they give him something, then keep reapplying until he gets 100% or he starts to piss someone off.

I made that in less than 6 months in crypto. 100k more after 8 months.

I made that in less than 2 months just by bragging. 500k more after 8 brags.

Probably $1000 alone could make a significant change in my life. I currently have a 2 hour commute to work every day between the bus and walking. I don't get paid much so everything goes to living expenses. I grew up poor and dropped out of high school so no real skills or family to lean on.
After saving for a year I bought a used car off craigslist to finally get around but the check engine light came on and I've been trying to get the damn thing going(yes I've ran the codes and started replacing what's needed but it's really hard on bearly above minimum wage). 1k alone could get my car fixed up, insured and registered. With my car working I can finally start applying for a better job. Everything where I live is spread out so any job worth a shit requires you have your own vehicle.

Buy oyster for 100. It might not bring much but definitely be worth it. These coins are a new way of financing websites without ads.

As I scrolled through the posts I realized there are a ton of dumb ass young people stating that $1,000 or $4,000 would change their life. The money they saved woukd probably go towards video games, booze, and new electronic devices.

Forgot the link:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/

Sweet. I made a little with Ethereum, not much. Trying to get to 300k...I just invest in mutual funds. With 4% withdrawal rate that would leave me with 12k a year to live on. That's plenty for me. I just want the security of knowing I'll be okay if my job goes away.

What is bragging?

spare some change?

If you don't even know that I'm at least 100x better at life than you.

umm, i have a lot more with me already.
i am doing business, my business expense and my personal expenses touch about 400k a year
with 30 mill, like i said "its next level"
then i dont have to stress about money,
its simple, if you at lvl 100, you want 150, if you at 30 you want 75, if you at 1 you want 25

thats just how it works, it aint fucking enough
i grow my business, i can then continue to live my lifestyle the way i want and maybe add more perks to it

lol or maybe some adults just had a shitty life and something small like 1k to you is a lot to them.
I have no family and I'm real fucked mentally and physically. I have literally no money the day before my next check comes because I still have to pay for rent, food, etc. Try telling that to someone poor.

2600 bucks would definitely change my life. It's this crap here that prevented me from moving into a new place earlier this year because this is keeping my credit score low, and I wasn't able to get into a new place for that reason, low credit score. I lived on this credit card for a little while when I had no job. Now I have one but I have other bills to pay and can't just dump 2600 to get rid of this fucking monkey off my back once and for all

Whatever is enough to start investing.

I was rubbin against 500k before last dip, but will reclimb and continue on. I need to hit like 2 million or so then I can pull all out and move to more traditional investments. I got a good job and make almost 80K a year now so between my saving and investments, fingers crossed all works out. 12k is like well below poverty in my neck of the woods. But if you can make that work well for you, then that is awesome. Much easier target number to hit than my own. Hell, I would already be passed the finish line if so. One day I will get there, goal is 3yrs, by 2020. Good luck to you man.

Life-changing for me would probably be $1,200. Just enough for 3 tanks of gas, one month's rent, and food/necessities.

Been struggling with my hearing loss all my life, difficulty holding a job when you can't hear, and got sucked into public education. My dream is to move up North to DC and study sign language there where I can be with others that can't hear as well.

Problem now is that I am living paycheck to paycheck, and any money to move is siphoned off by bills. My current job has been accommodating to me, which I appreciate, but I just got an e-mail to meet in the office after work on Friday. I have a feeling it is going to be because I just don't fit in.

Honestly I think 25,000 is all I would need. I have been looking at several things to invest in and am very confident in all of them. Pretty sure I could use 25,000 to make enough money to be set for the rest of my life.

Sorry Sup Forums bro..Hope it works out for you!

You actually can benefit form this debt, just pay at least 3 times the min payment and do it at least a week prior to due date. So they want min 27, you pay 81. Your score will go up as you prove you are a good debtor. And, you save on the interest you end up paying. Min payment alone covers just the interest, you need to hit the principle too. Change your view of your debt.

what moron uses credit cards? just use debit

live on $12k a year where? my property tax is $1,081 alone $80k is like poverty line in the city no-a-days

You are correct 12k would be below the poverty level for most places anywhere near me. I'm lucky enough to have everything paid off therefor my burn rate is low. With the release of Bitcoin cash I got a little spooked with investing in Crypto but I'm glad it has worked well for ya. I got on too late. Hope it works out for you.

Hold up, did you mom die the week before Christmas around a Tuesdays/Wednesday?