You spend years refining your music taste, analyzing masterpieces and learning to play an instrument...

You spend years refining your music taste, analyzing masterpieces and learning to play an instrument, and Stacy doesn't even look at you with anything but disgust.
Chad bangs out two chords of the latest shitty pop song on a $30 guitar and before you know it he's banging Stacy's chords too.

That's life dude, complaining about it aint gonna change anything

Yeah well Chad doesn't know who John Zorn, Klaus Schulte, Morton Feldman, Arto Lindsay, Stockhausen, Steve Reich, Phillip Glass, Jim O'Rorurke, Peter Sotos, Shellac, and Boredoms are so check mate.

How do I get Chad to bang MY chords though?
And how can I humiliate Stacy while doing so?

Chad isn't a faggot, he's a functioning member of society. Sorry.

Chad doesn't care who those people are. Instead of learning about boring dead people, Chad pounded puss. The only reason you know those boring dead people is because you can't get puss, so you need to do something that stops you from killing yourself.

If you aren't able to participate in sex, might as well indulge in more accessible pleasures.

They created some of the greatest music to ever be put to wax. My ears and brain have been enlightened while only his dick was.Therefore, I gain more. This is the music board, you should realize listening to a good intellectually stimulating album is better than any mindless carnal act.

>Chad doesn't know... Steve Reich

"I remember reading about a composer named Steve Reich who came up with a new idea called phasing, which is like windshield wipers going in and out of synch. Apparently he was caught in a traffic jam one rainy day and the rhythm of the windshield wipers caught his attention and he applied what he heard to his musical compositions. He has had a significant influence on contemporary music, and I think he's a great example as an innovator. Sometimes new ideas can come from something as mundane and functional as your windshield wipers. The key is to pay attention and keep your brain and senses open to new stimuli."

Donald J. Trump - Think Like a Champion (2009)

Having a rateyourmusic account is basically code for "I've given up on getting pussy"

I got laid because of my RYM account. Granted it was a tranny, but still.

>You spend years refining your music taste, analyzing masterpieces and learning to play an instrument, and Stacy doesn't even look at you with anything but disgust.
>he listens to music only for the image
i bet you're one of those faggots that call women shallow too

Oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Good for Chad, Stacy's an STD riddled whore and he can keep her

Reminder that just as many people find you pathetic not because you don't have sex or empty social status, but because you obviously value those primal and ultimately useless things even more than "Chad" does.

This.

>>he listens to music only for the image
so Sup Forums - Music?

What's valuable, then? The only important thing is having kids, by having sex. Spread your seed as far as you can,lest a billion year line end with you. Are you seriously going to disappoint your ancestors? Are you going to be the first one in your line to be so pathetic he can't get one woman to have sex with him? Music fades. Ears lose hearing. Be a man.

>tfw no bisexual tranny gf (male)

fair enough tbqh

Looks like he copied that from the fucking encyclopedia

I'm not meant to get women dude. It won't happen and I've accepted that. Women would rather unironically get HIV or cancer than go on a date with me. I am an ugly piece of shit. I deserve death and scorn. I am short, skinnyfat, babyfaced, and gawky with mediocre intelligence and no skills. It will not happen. I will die alone and unloved with only you guys and my office coworkers to keep me company.

>he just realized this

h-how do i get an rym tranny gf, friend?

>The only important thing is having kids, by having sex
Or you could have sex with hookers and not get them pregnant?

>believing in spooks

who tf cares nibba
you die you die

but if you get a girl or even two girls, you and your ancestors are irrelevant

Go away zionist, stop trying to shill nihilistic hedonism everywhere you old hook-nosed pervert.

is that cr1t1kal

This

Beta males either have to make six figures or settle for a fat girl if they're lucky. Otherwise, they die wizard NEETs or working soul crushing jobs with no ambition. The sexual marketplace is so fucked these days with Tinder and apps like that, women can just fuck the best looking guys and they skip all the average ones so the average ones are left with the fatties. But people like the fatties too thinking their easy, so then even they get picky and think they're hot shit. You can't win this game these days unless you have something out of the ordinary like wealth.

one day the earth is going to be consumed by the sun and all will perish. one day all the atoms in this universe will decay and nothing will be left. who gives a fuck about lineages and shit, who gives a fuck about ancestors, they're dead lmao

nigga you're seriously just another beast, just one that can read and write

go outside sometimes you pathetic fucks

Stop being fat nigga
Pussy is incredibly easy. You're not going to get 10s because you're an ugly fat fuck that's life B. You're ugly you're gonna have to go for uglies nibba.
Woke 1000%
Stop believing in spooks

How about you tell Chad that the password's Fidelio. He'll drop Stacy after he sees what we got goin' on in here.

VERY good goy

Why are all RYM girls just trans-girls?

>Pussy is incredibly easy. You're not going to get 10s because you're an ugly fat fuck that's life B. You're ugly you're gonna have to go for uglies nibba.
this. these dudes are just as shallow as the womemes they lust after. plenty of good unkempt pussy for them

because anyone who creates an rym account is mentally deranged in some way

Fuck you. You don't know what I look like or what I have to suffer through. I have literally nothing to offer a woman except above average dick size and not being fat (but not super fit). Sure, that'd be ok but I also have a disgusting face with ugly mongoloid mongrel features and 5'5. I look like a fucking teenage boy with a neckbeard and have autism to boot. What fucking girl would take that?

do you know what a razor is dummy?
get rid of the shitty neckbeard to begin with
>suffering just cause he's not getting poon
oh the melodrama

i can't stop laughing, please go on

Not even ugly girls want me. They're just as disgusted. I swiped right on 2000 tinder profiles in 3 days, and matched with 12. 2 were spam and 1 was a drug dealer. The rest were fatties, single mothers, white trash, ghetto blacks, just the worst of the worst.

I'm inclined to think it's genuinely his opinion (or his ghostwriter's) simply because it's completely false i.e. Reich came up with his phasing while working with tapes and not while sitting in traffic.

>The rest were fatties, single mothers, white trash, ghetto blacks, just the worst of the worst.
nigga you ARE the worst of the worst. you belong with them

You don't think I do that? When I shave I look worse! I look like a dyke or 14 year old bieber that's why I grow the shitty beard to hide the babyface. I look like total crap either way.

I banged a girl by teasing her about listening to NPR and Steve Reich.

>I look like a dyke or 14 year old bieber that's why I grow the shitty beard to hide the babyface.
plenty of chicks dig babyfaces fool, especially in this day and age with genderfluid shit

I know I'm ugly but at least I go to school and have a potential future.

>genderfluid
Fuck off I don't want to be treated like a flaming faggot leftist. I don't want to be associated with that shit.

>learning to play an instrument with the sole intention of getting laid and then feeling bitter when it doesn't work out
am i meant to feel solidarity with this situation? i have utter disdain for anyone who would pursue music solely as means for female attention. Anyone who read that and thought "mannnnnnn life's not fair :((((((" i seriously despise you to your core you bottom feeding beta

lmao

>a beggar who is picky
well then, keep being alone

So I have to be happy with attracting 400 pound mcdonalds workers and welfare queens and fag hags? Fuck that, I'd rather be alone at that point. At least tell me a way to attract women worth anything.

If you wanna get a girl who will like you for your music, you have to start looking at girls who like the same sort of music you like and actually care for that. Ultimately you fucks are just going for Stacys when you really shouldn't because you idealize them in your mind and picture them as being perfect when ultimately they're as shallow as a rain pond. If you want a girl that can appreciate your musical talents, don't go after Stacy. Go after the girls that actually care about that sort of stuff, because then it will be an advantage and it will make you look more attractive, or at the very least interesting. It's not rocket science, it's knowing your proper target. Chad's banking it on having great looks, so girls which heavily emphasize that will just use the music as an excuse. Comparatively, if you have mediocre to shit looks - well, I reckon you have to go after girls that actually care about the music rather than using it as an empty excuse for small talk.

>attract women worth anything.
what do YOU have to offer them?

>pussy is easy

how can you unironically say something like this. it's really fucking hard to seduce a girl.

>focusing on your interests for the purpose of getting pussy
Pussy is so useless once you get it, just focus on things that are above personal bullshit

-don't be short
-don't be a sperg
-realize that your sexual market will peak (if you take care of yourself) looooooong after theirs has hit the wall
-drink socially

wow so hard

This, it's blatantly obvious to everyone when a guy is just doing it to get pussy. If you're gonna play an instrument, do it out of love for the instrument.

OOO MASSA YOU GO MAKE ME SQUIRT

it's so pathetic you faggots haven't risen above animalistic urges
once you have sex you'll know it's nothing special, it's just another part of life

I'd be loyal, hard working, dedicated, I can cook and am well-read, play a few instruments, I have a dog, no student debt, a car, my own place, a few friends, free drugs, people tell me I can be funny sometimes. I have nothing to offer looks wise however so I won't even get a shot, I'm already X'd out as a sexual entity from the get go.

Trust me, I am horrendously ugly. Big fucking head on a scrawny body, shit-tier turk mongol genes mixed with american mutt, buck teeth, glasses, poor facial hair. I could go on...

>don't be short
Failed here
What's the best suicide method in your opinion Friendo?

lol just exercise and move to china or something

I'm mad because "it's nothing special, it's just another part of life" yet I'm considered unworthy of it by every woman I've ever met and I don't understand why. I know I'm ugly, but I've seen ugly people get girls. If it's not a big deal and something everyone does, you'd figure some girl out there out of the thousands I've met in my lifetime would show interest in me. But not a single one has, ever. Dead fucking serious. I've never had a girlfriend, kiss, held hands, hung out alone with a girl twice in high school and hugged her but that was it. She wanted to be just friends, said she liked me as a person but wanted someone more attractive.

Yeah, screw this garbage, I'm just going to kill myself.

nice cock man

Go gay, gays fuck anything

>looking for stacy's approval
live life man. having a gf or having everyone's attention doesn't matter if you can't be happy with yourself alone

>he still cares about the vaginal jew
>he hasn't transcended and experienced tranquility

Music is superior to women.
Once you dedicate yourself to a passion and have something to do with your life, you don't care about random sluts. I fuck around with 4 different instruments every day and my DAW, and I have far more fun doing that and just creating than going on a date and texting mundane stuff to some broad in hopes of fucking her for a night. If you have shit going on in your life you really don't care, even if you don't get any. I haven't had sex since I was 17, I'm 23 now, but it doesn't cross my mind.

it's not just about fucking
it's about falling in love with someone and sharing a special connection with them to the point of sex, the ultimate intimacy. Do you really want to spend your 20s without ever experiencing that?

You're short and ugly, unfortunately this will prevent you from getting casual sex. It is what it is.

Hedonistic culture may tell you that casual sex and hookups are normal and what you need to be happy, but it's just media bullshit.

Instead, try to find a woman who actually loves you and doesn't care about superficial qualities or gives herself up after a few texts and a night out.

ITT

This

I've never even had a woman love me. If it was just the sex, I could buy a hooker. I could fuck a Shaneequa who no man will touch. I just want a connection and to feel like someone actually cares.

Don't talk shit about Shaneequa.

bugmen low t soybois think poizi is the end game of life. they had no father so the media played the role of raising them. they get fed a steady diet of disney and nick and normie internetsphere content forming their worldview as children. neoliberal gynocentric mass culture has destroyed all traces masculinity in these men and made them feel inferior to the strong independent female who denies them their love. sad!

>Chad bangs out two chords of the latest shitty pop song on a $30 guitar
that was maybe true in the 90s or 80s or any period before these
nobody plays the guitar nowadays, and the black guys (cause when white guys do it everyone laughs at the cringe) gets all the white pussy by doing simple rhymes with shitty soundcloud beat because that's what hip nowadays.

>this thread
man imagine being intimidated by women and random thots not acknowledging you making you feel depressed. life must suck. i'd say go gay or trans because only a woman would bitch like this.

If you make a song with 10,000 dollar equipment , and it's not as good as it is with $100 equipment then it's overall a poor song that's too limited by excess

>Yeah, screw this garbage, I'm just going to kill myself.
if your life is controlled by the pussy just do it. life is rich of experiences, experiences you will never have because you're obsessed by pussy.