Would you fuck my qt3.14 gf Sup Forums?

Would you fuck my qt3.14 gf Sup Forums?

Also, WWYD thread

Fuck she's gorgeous, I'd like to fuck her mouth and then cum down her throat

She would love that

I'd fuck her in the asshole. Whether or not she'd like that

She doesn't like anal

sex

I'd like to Fuck her hard from behind while pulling her hair and slapping her ass, how does she like to be fucked?

She'd learn to. That ass is made for it

Just like that lmao

perfect, got more?

sure

Fuck she's got such a nice ass, do you let other guys fuck her or just like sharing her pics?

No dude, just pics

any tits

Any spread?

Any more?

Got any of her feet?

shes hot got any feet?

I'd hold her face down by her neck with one hand while I use my other to torture her fat ass and tight holes. I won't use her until she cries out for it, and I won't stop until I'm satisfied

I’d go balls deep in that puss, stick a finger in the asshole, and pull her hair back or slap her ass.

Id bury my cock in her mouth and have her give head. Then I'd bend her over and go balls deep in that pussy and Fuck her until she screamed.

What do to my gf?

I'd yank down that top and rub my dick between those tits. WWYD to mine?

Facefuck her until I flip her over and fuck her ass.

Facefuck her till I can't hold it anymore and cum on her pretty face.

You're in luck. She gives head like a pro. I been banging her behind her husband's back.

She has a lovely face, I imagine her body must be hot.

wwyd to mine?

Oh, trust me. She does. For her? I'd tear off that bikini and pin her arms down while I ram her pussy hard enough to make her scream.

These tits?

Hmmm, I'd love to lift her skirt and push her against a wall while I finger her. where is she from?

Dayum. Those are nice. Wish I had nudes for you. But we're keeping our affair low key. Her husband is too Christian for anything but missionary so I'm just filling a void until She teaches him to satisfy her.

She's from Raleigh. Wild bitch. Up for anything as long as the last round is cowgirl style. It's her favorite.

WWYD?

Facefuck her until I cum on her tits.

Good Lord,
wood berry

WWYD?

Gag her with my cock and make a mess of that pretty face. Suck on those tits I see

wwyd to this rude sjw bitch?

$15 whore with a $45 Ukulele

Fist her pussy till she squirt. Front pic?

wwyd to her?

Slap her face again and again till she is mentally broken and would do anything to end this

Yes i Will fuck YOU but send me nudes

painted nails

I would drug her and record her getting brutally double penetrated while drooling and begging for more cock and then post it to her social media.

No lie saw a chick just like her in Texas at a strip club and she came over sat in my lap and asked if I wanted a dance and I accepted the private dance area was a big couch behind a curtain so anyone back there could see you well she's dancing on me and when the song is up I pay her and stand up and she pulls my shorts down and strokes me in front of everyone and tells me she could tell my little guy was close and I start to finish and she sucks me dry until I'm fully soft then laughs and leaves while I'm standing there limp and strippers and dudes are looking at me...

Lift that dress and rip her tights having her fat ass railed from the back while gripping her hair

facefuck her until her makeup runs down her cheeks and i fill her throat with cum

Rip her clothes, bend her over and finger her aggressively. Once she is soaking wet I would start doggystyling her, making her moan uncontrollably.
then brutally fuck her virgin asshole and I'd finish inside her, giving her a messy anal creampie

Ram my cock down their throats, smearing spit all over their faces. I'd have the girl with glasses eat my ass while I gagged the other one with cock. Then I'd glaze their faces with cum and make them share it.

strangers break in her home, tie her and start raping all her holes hard and brutally. her family find her later tied up and covered in tears and cum

stay 25 meters away at all times