You still miss her don't you Sup Forums?

You still miss her don't you Sup Forums?
What happened?
It's better to get it all off your chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/a_bowl_of_cereal_with_milk/playlist/2og50cfpI1WLOXmso7uUiE?si=kUvMX76RScep5qvVHSI-nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i thought i could do better. i couldn't. now i just miss her. i wish i would've appreciated what i had

preach

im slowly losing my feels because she doesnt seem to care about the things i want to give her

The first one died of cancer, the second one attempted suicide and blamed me, and the last and most recent one on Sunday March 5th 2017, was hit by a truck, 3 days before her birthday, 3 days before I was going to ask her to marry me, after 4 years of dating and 21 years of friendship

I was such a bad boyfriend I turned her into a lesbian

oh dude. That gotta be really hard. Just keep your head up and be strong.

holy fuck you must be a strong man for all the shit you've been through.

Damn

I was experimenting with drugs at the time and during Christmas I almost ended up killing (manslaughter absolutely not murder) a good friend of mine. We had to call an ambulance cause he was FRYING BALLS on acid. So my folks went with him while I hid in a tent on this cliff under my house. After that my mind state was fucked for a good year, worst day of my life. Never seen or heard anything even close to what happened to that poor boy. She never looked at me the same way after that happened.

Storytime user? If you aren’t up for it it’s cool

I dont know if i can feel you directly but i had the same outcome it hurts but it'll get better

I'm only fucking twenty eight

Could care less about her really. We started talking years back and became good friends, going out on dates and all that. I had moved back home to do things with her prior so this was something. She becomes distant as of recently which was abnormal for her to do and found out that she had been fucking around with some guy.

Realistically, I'm not bummed out or anything, it just sucks is all.

If you would like to hear it sure, but it will take me a while to type it all. You sure?

I realized that they way i treated her changed the way she thought, and felt the only way to validate her feelings was with sex. She wound up cheating on me with her best friend, and then i found out years down the road that she ended up fucking her cousin before moving away. I'm in a relationship right now, but it doesn't feel the same. Its become stale, and and unapologetic. With her the flame never went out, but i was just a piece of shit that had to go and fuck up the one real good thing I had going. I feel like if only I wasn't a massive piece of human garbage, I would still have her and we would still be laughing and having fun together

I’m interested but if I’m the only one listening I don’t want it to go to waste cause I might fall asleep

Nice quads

Not a her, but my uncle. Dude was the funniest person I know, and was extremely wise, but had a bad smoking habit. He is now in hospice with emphysema, COPD, and a number of other health problems related to smoking. His daughter is a bitch and wont let the rest of his family know where he is, and is just waiting for him to die so she can swoop in and steal all of his shit from his storage unit like the fucking vulture she is. I warned him about 10 years a go after his first heart attack that smoking would kill him, but he never listened. I wish i could just find him and say goodbye.

>When she and i were together, everything was fucking awesome.
>love, wed talk every day, she cared for me and i cared for her, and she liked me for me.
> Qt3.14 all damn day, so perfect i thought i was in heaven.
>i put her through so much shit at the end, just seeing what her limit would be..
>i found out her limit was me when we ended up splitting up..
>she was forbidden from talking to me when her parents got the police involved, hoping what id put her through could have some sort of legal action taken.
>luck for me, nothing was found worthy.
>But i practically ruined her life with her family and church.
>That was three years ago, b.
>then just today.
>Just fucking today. We get back in toucH.
>I find out shes some cam-whore, dealing with an abusive and vengeful cam-pimp thats made her do 2x worse shit than what i made her do, and takes all her xam money.
>She's fallen for the whiteknight bit of two of her regular camwatchers.
>Im ashamed and feel responsible for how shes ended up, i feel its all subsequently my doing.
>I just want to put her back to how she was..
>pure and beautiful and not tainted by this shit world like when i first met her.

Long distance gf "changed" when she worked at a summer camp.
I visited her after 5 months of not seeing her and she was stone cold. For the two weeks we were together I couldn't hug or kiss her without being pushed away. It broke my heart.
So after my visit, I told her we needed a break because I was angry. She tried to reach out and I ignored her because I was angry.
Eventually, I stopped being angry and told her at length what she did to me, and she didn't want to help us fix it, she gave up...

Miss her so much. We were such good friends.

> be me
> now 28 year old user
> I just get to what you want to hear
> the first one was Mint
> I met her in middle school
> she didn't have many friends
> The only reason I went up and talked to her was because she had a Agent orange shirt
> she's really into punk as was I
> we became close friends
> no one liked her because she was an orphan
> I developed a huge crush for her
> around 11th grade she moves
> I still call her every day
> a year passes
> she didn't pick up for a week
> I get a call at 1:37 pm
> "user, I'm so sorry..."
> she's had terminal breast cancer for a long time. She had very little time left
> It's winter break so I decided to spend the entire break with her.
> It was wonderful spending her last days with her.
> she gave me some things before she died
> Her mint green flannel, her father gave her before he died
> Her mothers necklace of a mint leaf
> And a note attached to a diary, she old me to open it after she passed
> After she died, surrounded by loved ones I went home and cried for a month
> I only then looked at the note, in an envelope sealed with wax. And a Mint leaf was imprinted in that wax.
> open envelope, and I read what was on the letter I found inside
>" Dear my loving, wonderful, caring user,
When you read this I am no longer with you. I have loved you for many years user and I was always to scared to tell you, because I was scared you would reject me. I hope you find love user, and find someone who cares for you as much as you cared for me. Please user do what I couldn't do, live your life, and don't give up on love like I did.
Forever yours, Mint."
I still wear that flannel and necklace till this day

Part 2
> 4 years later
> 22 now
> Get call one day from a number I don't know
> It's from a girl I dated in high school
> "Hey user! It's me Hannah! How have you been? I'm having my birthday party in a couple days, would you like to come?"
>I had no big deliveries so I said sure
> "That's wonder user! It's formal so dress nicely! See you then!"
>Go to party
> I'm wearing black dress pants, black dress shoes, a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up , and a black tie
> She's wearing beautiful blue dress
> "Hey user! It's so great to see you!"
> it was a nice party
> as I'm going she stops me
>"user, you didn't get me a present, how about we go have some fun in my room and that will count as my present?"
> me in a surprised panic said sure
> I did the deed with her.
> after that we started dating again
> it was nice but she was very clingy
> after 5 months of us dating I tell her that over text.
> around 11 pm I get a text saying
> "Hey user! Guess what I just took! PILLS! All the ones I had in my fucking cabinet! You don't like me being clingy so I just won't be here! Even though your such a fucking hypocrite, you were stuck like glue to that slut Mint, and she deserved to die, anyways bye forever user!"
> I fucking panic
> I think she's dead for a week. I fely as d that blood was on my hands
>until I get a text for her
>" this is your fault user" with a picture of her in the hospital flipping me off
> after that I deleted her number and started smoking

i was such a bad bf I made her into a dude

haha she used me and cheated on me

wife of 20 years started acting strange, manic, paranoid, delusional. Started accusing me of shit she was doing. Now theres a protection order on her and she's living in a hotel. I'm left with kids. I miss who she used to be. Today, she's a monster.

Part 3
> a year later
> 23 now
> though put all of this I've had one person by my side.
> A friend all the way from pre school
> Alice
> It happened at a New Years party
> I wore what I always wear to a formal party
> She wore a stunning black and white dress
> after everyone leaves the party we just chilled on the couch and played fallout 3
> It's the only light in the apartment
> is completely silent besides the radio
> She stands up and makes me get up as well
> no surprises is playing by Radiohead
> she starts to slow dance to it with me
> after the song is done we sit back down
> she continued to play fallout 3
> she spoke the first words in the last 30 minutes
> "user, have you ever loved anyone?
> "Yes but only once. She's dead now."
> " I've only felt love for one person"
> " who is it Alice?"
> "It's you "
> we do the deed and again start dating after it.
> the last four years go by and it was some of the best years of my life so far
> her birthday is March 8th
> March 1st I bought her a diamond ring (picture related)
> I was going to propose on her birthday
> we were walking home from a party
> over the last 4 years she has made a playlist of songs that she listened to all the time
> I love that playlist of songs
> I was playing it out of some speakers in my back pack
> she goes ahead of me, dancing to the music
> she didn't notice him
> he didn't notice her
> she was hit by some truck driver who was taking a short cut
> she died on impact
> her parents blamed me
> they think I should of been hit
> They didn't invite me to the wake
> they didn't press charges against the drive because living with the thought of killing someone constantly is a good enough punishment
> but they said if I ever come near them they will press charges against me
> should I have been hit?
If anyone cares here's a link to the playlist
open.spotify.com/user/a_bowl_of_cereal_with_milk/playlist/2og50cfpI1WLOXmso7uUiE?si=kUvMX76RScep5qvVHSI-nA