What are some films I can watch about total fucking losers who fail at everything they attempt?

What are some films I can watch about total fucking losers who fail at everything they attempt?

Your life.

Beat me to it.

Very nice

Buy a go pro and start recording

CTR cucks BTFO

>samefagging

This is how pathetic Sup Forums redditor faggots are

>being this mad
>doesn't understand how the poster/replies counter works
Don't you have some records to correct somewhere else, nerd virgin?

In all seriousness though we can't allow this guy access to our nuclear codes!

OP BTFO

>11 replies / 11 IPs
>samefagging
Lurk more before you embarrass yourself, newshit.

>what is phoneposting

>one of the richest people on Earth
>total loser who fails at everything
I know you're just trying to bait Trump supporters but you should actually put some effort into it next time you shitpost, you fucking retard.

something that only obvious shills like OP do

Praise Kek

>one of the richest people on Earth

Not even in America

His inevitable biopic starring eric roberts

Trump might be the best/biggest heel in America history.

Tapping into the disadvantaged and disenfranchised, poor whites is a genius move.

He's playing the liberals on one side, and the poor white shits on the other, all while adding millions to his campaign coffers and business deals.

If the world won't let you be a hero, be a fucking great Villian.

Trump is manipulating all you faggots. The more hate, the more headlines, the more he profits.

"One of" is a pretty loose term. I don't mean one of 5, but, as far as I know, he's technically a billionaire, which, by definition, makes him "one of the richest people on Earth".

>Trump might be the best/biggest heel in America history.

This. These debates really seem like WWF level of idiocracy nowadays...

Trump is like the Million Dollar Man, Sgt Slaughter, Iron Shiek, and Evil Hulk Hogan all wrapped up into one.

>opponent has to use the full power of a corrupt media industry to lie about you and hide their own boatload of scandals
>still win

how does he do it?

>Tapping into the disadvantaged and disenfranchised, poor whites is a genius move.

This is exactly why Trump and Sarah Palin are not a fad...

There will always need to be someone to speak for the poor, working class, disenfranchised whites.

FPBP

>Trump is manipulating all you faggots. The more hate, the more headlines, the more he profits.

this

It's like you faggots haven't learned anything from trumps TV shows.

The guy LOVES playing the villian that eventually profits and wins while everyone hates and despises him.

he is not winning nor never even tried to win, he is a controlled opposition you dumb oaf. Information of open trump supporters will be useful for many years when US has to hunt some redneck "potential terrorists" in near future

High Energy

is he, dare I say it, our guy?

>The guy LOVES playing the villian that eventually profits and wins while everyone hates and despises him.

This is also why Trump and Putin are great buddies. They both love profiting & winning while giving a great big middle finger to the world.

He's ahead in every poll though.

Yeah I'm sure businesses are lining up to work together with Donald Trump after this election

Maybe if you guys repeat that he's going to lose over and over it will change the fact he fills arenas.

Are you fucking ignorant?

Businesses have donated hundreds of millions to his campaing. Businesses are working directly with Trumps businesses to run the fucking campaign. This entire campaign is basically a lucrative side business for Trump.

fuck, you Sup Forums kids are ignorant

Yfw if trump wins all women will look like this because women always copy the dominating social trend because of their innate need no conform to their peers and what the mainstream/overton window deem acceptable

Sup Forums is liberal territory. why do you think the threads about hillary stays up for hours

Yes, businesses support presidential candidates because if they win they have a lot more influence.

But if Donald Trump doesn't win, do you think those businesses are going to be thrilled?

>still win
He's been losing pretty badly since the first debate.

>Trump might be the best/biggest heel in America history.
>Tapping into the disadvantaged and disenfranchised, poor whites is a genius move.
>He's playing the liberals on one side, and the poor white shits on the other, all while adding millions to his campaign coffers and business deals.

Take a look at Trumps campaign operations... they're all run by Trumps own little side companies. lol

Being the frontrunner of the GOP opens up alot of business doors...

ha I'm posting this to /r/Sup Forums!

He hasn't even lost the debates.

>people actually believed Trump's presidential campaign was something other than a publicity stunt and didn't recognize it day 1 of his announcement to run

That must be really fucking embarrassing for you. If I knew that about you I wouldn't hire you for any job

fpbp
also very accurate

>One of the richest people on the planet
>Has a chance of becoming president despite no political background, just because he's rich

I don't think i'd call that a loser.

confusedanddubiousface.jpg

>But if Donald Trump doesn't win, do you think those businesses are going to be thrilled?

They know he won't win. Nobody reasonable thinks trump will win.

But businesses do know that Trump is tapping directly into the "heart" of the american south and the disinfranchised/poor whites.

That's a HUGE market for alot of corporations. Gunmakers for example.

Alright, that is true. I will concede that my original point was horse shit.

His entire campaign was a ploy to gather a massive demo for his new business venture TTV (Trump TV). It was all going according to plan until he actually won the primaries and had to come to terms with the fact that he might actually be president. Now no matter what outrageous shit he says he just can't seem to throw the race.

TO THE TOP NOW you beautiful magnificent bastard!
Edit: this blew up, rip my inbox

>But businesses do know that Trump is tapping directly into the "heart" of the american south and the disinfranchised/poor whites.
>That's a HUGE market for alot of corporations. Gunmakers for example.

And NASCAR... and beer... and tobbaco... and on.. and on...