Is it worth it to study in (Alberta, Canada) to fuck girls for money ? I live in a shit hole with shitty girls...

Is it worth it to study in (Alberta, Canada) to fuck girls for money ? I live in a shit hole with shitty girls... I need some intel on Canadian girls are they hot... etc?

It's not worth moving anywhere to fuck girls for money...

Stop being a slave to your dick faggot

depends, not all of them but they are

Canadian girls are fuckin fat and have bad teeth. Generally speaking.

I live in Alberta - where did you get this information from?

If your coming to Calgary there’s a decent amount of fit/pretty girls if you go to the clubs or bars. But as you would expect a lot of the girls here are annoying, and more bitchy than a girl from a smaller town would be and generally it’s rare to find a girl that’s chill

Well I'm going to tell u my story and maybe u could help me out.

I am given a choice to study abroad ( In any country) for 2 years, also I come from a wealthy family and I have no problem spending money on girls who are 10/10. basically, what i'm trying to say is that i want to be laid so will Canada be worth it ? or should i study in a other country? if you have any suggestions state them

Well you missed the oil rush so all the men are ethier broke with no future employment or that +huge drug problem so there should be a few single ones that want someone "better" read new in your case user. I as a Canadian say go for it we have A1 beautys bud I'm sure you can bar down a few just talk shit about the oilers they love that kinda shit instant friends buddy. Plus Alberta doesnt even get that cold. Chinooks all the way bud don't bother bringing any of that cold gear it's not like it's somewhere frigid like kamloops bud.

If you have money and not fat or short you will be fine

You're next level retarded if you think the oil rush is dead

How's detox bud

Also Albertan, unless you play hockey or drive a lifted truck, good luck scoring with any 8/10+

as i said i come from a wealthy family.. kinda fit and 5'9.

shit i don't play hockey or drive a lifted car ... however as I drive a luxury car and will a $10 grand change her mind?

Actually it's -40C right now...

Im from Amsterdam, if you wanna have a good time. Go there. Lots of sex workers. Also I visited Eastern Europe a lot, pretty girls even the ones that dont do prostitution.
Tldr; Amsterdam, Budapest, Belgrade, Prague

do they compete with the girl in thread picture ? ( because she is my type)

Idk I'm pretty buzzed and half way through typing I thought it would be jokes to convince him to move here with nothing warm expecting bc weather a little too long con

I would go to BC before going to Alberta if I were u tbh

The girl in the OP is like 15. So uhhh

basically im trying to say im a shit skin and white girls wont fuck me unless i give them dads blood money.

i would be studying in Alberta but i could visit Vancouver, BC and Toronto but Is moving to Canada worth it ? or should i study in a other country ?

Yeah they do. But honestly it's not really rocket science girls put out wherever you go as long as you're decent to good looking. Going to a different country isn't going to improve/hinder your chances. Dam/Eastern Europe has good prostitutes and the weed is a bonus so go for that if you want.
Genral girl scoring it's no different to any other place on the planet.
You're ugly in one place you're ugly in another.

>Tfw calgarian
I guess I'll know you when I see the weird pajeet trying to pay random hot girls to fuck him

You American/ what descent? you should try the UK/Europe. Germany/Holland/Belgium. You have access to all of Europe and the bigger cities are more diverse/open so being brown won't hinder your chances unless you're really really unattractive. There's plenty of white girls there that aren't bothered about race and theres plenty of mixed race girls who are imo even more beautiful

I give myself 7/10 but the problem is can't speak freely ... all i can say ( and i wish u understand ) we don't live in a Free Sexual Country (*cough* M.E *Cough*) so we got the money and the looks just not the location... and tbh i have cousins who fucking drive Lamborghinis and Rolls Royces as if they were common so my question is not whether the girls are willing to fuck for money or it's about are they worth it ( something that is in the same level as the thread picture ) i wouldn't mind spending $20k for a girl like her

With that kind of money as long as you're smart and know how girls work . I.e. in social circles how to project yourself you don't even have to spend anything for great looking girls or even 7s/8. Europe sounds perfect for you tbh. Amsterdam.
But really you can go anywhere. London America and spend it. I'd recommend Europe though.

U OF A? Good school but this province is fucked really bad drug problem. If you go to Edmonton prepare to get stabbed by a native on the bus no exaggeration you can ask anyone here about them. Like the niggers of Canada.

Alberta's a shithole with the exception of Banff, Canmore, and Jasper.

I live in Edmonton this is accurate

I went from letterkenny style town to downtown Tdot and man lemme tell you it's like going from well letterkenny to Somalia I am the Canadian now shit and all. Day of rope?

this is purely from my interactions online, and from the point of view of a european living in the US

canadian girls are weird. they have a certain coldness about them, it's hard to explain. you can blame the climate, but it's more than that. it's like they have no emotions and they have this supressed laughter about weird shit. the sun does seem to make ppl more outgoing, but even the brits and scandinavians aren't that bad. idk man. they're just weird.

Why dident you say you were a camel jockey all your cousins are already here it will be like home but with white chicks who will be reeeeealllly nice you can prolly fuck a few if you play your cards right but most won't and are actually secretly hoping for the traditional Canadian chick dream of being a puck sloot

Until they have liquor then it's crying about shit

awww thats adorable! i love decent girls!

Probably not, you'd be better off going to Asia, or just getting your degree from a good school and making a tonne of money it's easier to have sex this way anyways.

I second this. The girls are fucking easy asf! The City will have better quality women but they will still Dutch... Do with that what you will

lucky for you the bleeding liberal idiots who run white countries and their corporate masters let nigger retards and their spawn travel to our home and spread their filth and aids to our women. if you think mixed race girls are so beautiful why did you post a white girl nigger? just read your own comments you creepy fuck. nobody wants u idiots here. i hope you get gang raped and robbed.

lol their coldness is they dont want to fuck niggers and shitskins

my advice is to stay in the third world with your own kind.