We do not need to kill to survive

We do not need to kill to survive

Other urls found in this thread:

science.howstuffworks.com/life/botany/plants-feel-pain.htm
popularmechanics.com/science/environment/a11550/plants-can-hear-themselves-being-eaten-and-they-dont-like-it-17337795/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are aware that plants are living things too, right ?

Life feeds on life in one form or another. Get over yourself.

And you know iv herd all this shit before your first vegan thread ?

>plants are alive
>fungi are alive
Have fun living solely on dairy products

>bacteria are alive
Oh shit, better never wash yourself or anything else and turn off your immune system.

But OP how do you feed all the pet dogs and cats?

They need meat to survive.

So you would be killing all those innocent pets when you can't kill cattle etc to make their food.

How heartless can you be OP!

Feeling pain =/= being alive.
Hell, if it's ethical to kill things that don't feel pain, then there's nothing wrong with eating the meat of animals who were unconscious or numb when they died.

There is evidence that plants feel pain as well as they produce certain hormones similar to our when we have a pain response.

Ok nigger, please explain. Why exactly should I not eat animals?

>plants don't feel pain
science.howstuffworks.com/life/botany/plants-feel-pain.htm

popularmechanics.com/science/environment/a11550/plants-can-hear-themselves-being-eaten-and-they-dont-like-it-17337795/

Because they're cute and I like them more than people.

So your point is, if it doesn't feel pain, then it doesn't matter. We should just knock the animals out so they feel nothing and continue as business usual. Got it.

this propaganda is shit you would have to be retarded if you think people didnt all ready know all about how animals are treated and shit and like that would change anything you dog fuckers

It's called the food chain, You should pat attention at school instead of following fads so you can feel special and try to impress chicks. Your not fooling anyone dude.

I can get not liking people, but I happen to think plants are cute, and that animals are mostly ugly and would be better off grilled on the barbecue. Please, try to be intelligent.

Forgot to add: By your logic, me not thinking animals are cute means that I can eat them.

OP wont answer you because OP has no answer for your question it always fucks up vegans that question

What if you are secretly OP, just trying to degrade vegans?

I got it! We make our pets vegan, too! Eureka!

Unfortunately pet dogs and cats can't live on veg alone, they need proteins from meats to stay healthy and alive.

Shhh. Logic and reasoning upset vegans.

Vegans don't need any help being degraded, they manage just fine alone.

you ever notice how vegans rely entirely on propaganda and shock imagery and demonization its allmost like its all about their feels

Because throwing paint on people and shouting in resturaunts is the epitome of peace and love. I hate hippies.

fuck you peace was never an option

It's fun watching them try to cobble together seemingly intelligent arguments from their emotional stance. On one hand, natrual plants do not provide the nutrients to survive. On the other, advanced technology does mean we won't have to eat anything that grows in a field, but will also make animals useless objects on this planet with no purpose other than to eat and shit.

How do you know what you say is true ? Where did you get that information from ?

that hippy book some stoned guy wrote

You are just an opinionated wanker mate !!!

You are just an
opinionated wanker mate !!!

it's their fault for tasting good

wow internet caption pictures why are you wasting my time with them like they mean anything you fuck wit

You did not have to come into this thread you did that all on your own not my problem its yours

>LOGic
>technoLOGy

i love how women are on the same level as a whale, probably cause women that are full of shit usually get called whales as well.

But how do you know that to be true if you have never tried it your self ?

Fuck animals
Im eating them
Dare you to stop me

Fucken KEK

I'm not so much into the welfare of livestock, but I took on a 99% plant based diet (I eat something with cheese like once or twice a month) because of my dangerous hereditary HBP. My blood pressure is perfect, I lost 25 lbs of fat, and my lifts are skyrocketing. Thats in less than 90 days. That's all I have to say.

According to vegans, it's just a question of pestering them for long enough.

Talk to your dog about veganism, anons! It's time he knew the truth about the meat industry.

>missing the point of his own infographics yet again

>we shouldn't eat animals, because they are equal to us
>sure, animals eat each other, but we're better than them.
Hmm...

But it's so much fun. And delicious.

Why are so many vegitarian and vegan foods fake meat? Meat is delicious as fuck.

You want to eat them alive ?

>8 x 12 x 3 = 300+
nice

if you cant kill then you cant eat.....everything you eat..i.e fruits veggies wheat grains animals everything was living at one point before you ate it. so explain how killing an animals is any differant than kills a plant? animals you clean an prepare just as you do plants. oh you cant have a carrot as a pet? why not oh cause you cant pet it...you vegan life is yours to live. just leace me outa your cult please

Cry a little louder, vegatards.

>he missed it again

Tell us how old you are what you eat and how many meds you are on ?

I'm going to eat you.

Thanks for the bump

Tell us about your deep psychological need to appear morally superior to everybody else. What are you hiding? Are you into little girls, or something?

And what are you hiding by not answering the Question do I have to ask you again ?

Holy shit, you must work in a cinema ...

Are you implying that a fully grown human is equally as important as a bicellular organism?

But chickens believe in reincarnation.
If we don't eat them, how are they to earn their frequent fryer bonus points?

With a bit of luck you may come back as a chicken karma

"Gas the Jews race war now"
-kikeslammer1488 on twitter.

Shit dude I'd better listen to this guy.

>we

Speak for yourself you goddamn faggot.

Thanks for the bump

you will never EVER get me to stop eating meat

deal with it faggot

Wait... what cosmic force was it again that gave life intrinsic importance? I forgot.

i give you 6 months with a bed bug infestation till you go back on this and hire an exterminator

"All life"
Does that include plants?
Damn, maybe we should only eat synthetic nutrient paste made from chemicals and rocks

Well, I made a delicious 14.5lb. Prime rib dinner for Xmas. Meat is delicious.

I hope you enjoyed your Christmas bloodbath you barbarian.

fuck you faggot Sup Forums is the last place a vegan should hang out

btw what do you think of me? i work in a restaurant that serves the dissected bodies of chickens rolled in a mixture of their discarded babies and bread crumbs and deep fried in the rendered fat of pigs

...I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Seriously, how can somebody unironicly write something like that and still consider themselves to be civilized?

Also, you fuck off. I was here first.

Got bigger balls than you mate think of this the next time you have Ham Pork or Bacon and the bowel cancer that follows

i promise you wehere not hear first and its the truth you idiot its what the place i work at does i know this full well and i still eat the food so tell me just fucking tell me how you will ever convince me to go vegan

Sounds delicious user.

fuck off no one asked you

I totally did. Herbed Butter coated rib, cooked to perfection.

This is just a shitty bait thread but technically fish feel less pain than plants, fish are literally incapable of feeling pain, it’s all just instinct.

Fuck, now I'm hungry af and it's 3 hours till dinner.

Well, then youll love seeing this

>dinner at noon

Congragulations on managing to eat something which looks like the world's largest turd... we are all so jealous

fuck off vegan

Then you are a dumb mother fucker

Tell us how old you are how good your health is and how many Meds you are on ?

Y-you too

Your perception of me is a reflection of you

im 31 my health is pretty good and i am on no meds