My mouth is your toilet

my mouth is your toilet
your shitlog is my Eucharist
skid mark my throat Andy
ahhHHHGGGGGG I need that ass treat of fecal butt poop

God that is SO fucking hot

GROW UP

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields

it's 3 am on a work night, I think its a good time to go bang on my neighbors doors and ask them if they have accepted Andy Sixx's corn-studded behemoth dump as their source of spiritual and nutritional sustenance

Film and post it

>rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags
>you are the easily baited newfag

whew lad

when they tell me to fuck off and call the cops im gonna tell those faggot policemen to grow up

They'd probably invite you in and beg for logs

what do we want?
Andy Sixx's steamy, creamy log of shit
where do we want it?
slidding down our fucking throats

THIS IS WHAT A POOLICE STATE LOGS LIKE

if for whatever reason i was unable to log post i would have to start clogging my apartment building and have a complete break with reality and get institutionalized kek

This would be your fate

chain smoking in the loonie bin reciting log pasta lol! Living the dream baby!

Dump

I am a log shaman. I read Andy's dumps and divine cosmic knowledge and butthole food is my shit and butter

Dump

fucking shitloaf

Dump

why the fuck dont mods ban these faggots?
5 years ago you all would have been permabanned

whew lad
>2016
>being this immature

>grow up if you have a problem with the steam-supreme buttlog

Fucking kek

Andy is in Salt Lake City on January 10th. Anyone in for some creamy, steamy LOGs?

He's in my city in feb. Do you know if the tour has vip passes so I can ask him about his logs and film it

ban them for what exactly?

someone needs to go to a bvb event and wave a sign begging andy for his creamy shit

get him to sign one of his log memes and tape it kek

How to you plan to get past his henchmen?

If there are VIP tickets there may be a meet and greet, a chance for signing/a quick picture etc

its best you handle this, user. i think if the moment actually came and I tried to do a meet and greet with the Brown Logmaster himself I would literally try to suck a turd out of his ass and get arrested

I just want to hand him pic related to sign and simultaneously ask him why he posts pictures of him with shit on Sup Forums all day in an accusatory tone

hand him a zip lock baggie and tell him to shit in the bag and nobody has to get hurt
allahu logbar

slip him a card with logofshit.com on it

Kek

get him to throw his shit into the crowd

Doesn't he do that every time he plays a show anyway?

Only metaphorically user.

it would be hilarious if he did literally

Dump

Poops

The crowd would go crazy trying to get a Piece of his creamy log

Reminder: all MILF threads have been annexed by the Log movement. Whenever you see the term "milf" it's insider code for dump logs.

Open invite to dump here

Dump

Tell us more about the land before logs, grandpa!

Dump

Gonna need a fresh dose of that hot cream

Dump

Dubs logged

Dubs logged