49°C

>49°C

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4555734/Woman-19-sentenced-die-raped-Pakistan.html
google.com.pk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/811467/woman-sentenced-to-death-stoning-adultery-raped-by-cousin-pakistan/amp
wikiwand.com/en/Rape_in_Pakistan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pussy

Pussy

Pussy

>49°C
What the fuck
The hottest im able to tolerate is 25 degrees desu

My bad its just 45°C

We have fans and AC. Unfortunated we also have power outtage upto 8 hours a day. Luckily I live in the cooler first world parts

How is that even possible

South of the country is near the equater and if you think this is hot you haven't visited india

how does anyone work outside?

>When 42ºC is a nice cool down

the same way euros survive tempratures less than -2

>49 degrees
>Ramadan is on

Are you guys allowed to drink during the day?

No

Pussy

qt

T.Necrophilliac

22°c

Pussy

why isn't anyone throwing acid at her, stoned her, and burn her?

Because we are too busy banging your women

Also
>Why isn't anyone [...] Stoned her, burn her
American educayshion

>14ºC

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4555734/Woman-19-sentenced-die-raped-Pakistan.html
that evil western propaganda

>mfw 34c

>tribal court
>tribal province
google.com.pk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/811467/woman-sentenced-to-death-stoning-adultery-raped-by-cousin-pakistan/amp

>News isn't reported on a single Pakistani news outlet and has no sources

A'ight

Plus I was talking about his grammar and I should also mention that there hasn't been a single Court approved stoning in Pakistan eversince it was introduced as a Punishment in the '80s

Are they not Pakistanis?

>eversince it was introduced as a Punishment in the '80s
lol, good on you, such tolerant country

Idk, they rebel against the government so cant say

I never said we were tolerant of degeneracy, I was simply pointing out that the article you shared was fake news because who cares if there's no source, it fits the Muslims to act like barbarians and that the country mentioned has 'Istan' at the end of it

>uncle rapes her niece
>she is degenerate
you are following logic of retard

Also it wouldnt be first time that your country did shit like that, every few weeks specifically from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia news come about death sentences for apostasy, cursing Mohammed or similar shit.
Not Iran, not Jordan, not Kazakhstan, not Indonesia but Pakistan.
I wont say barbarians live in Pakistan, but your leaders certainly are.

Why do people still live there? I mean the weather conditions are not fit for human settlement, it's like a whole another planet.

Is your English really that bad?

I never said the girl was degenerate. I said Adultery is degenerate. I maintain that the """""news""""" story is faked based on the lack of a source.

It also makes no sense as the girl was unmarried whilst stoning is the Punishment for a married women having sex out of wedlock. Assuming that the Panchayt found he guilty, they would either give her to the authorities to he judged or give her and her COUSIN (NOT UNCLE) a 100 lashes (as per Islamic law) or just kill her (as per Pathan values).

>14°C

Why do people live in germany? Anywhere below 0 in inhospitable to be.

You never specified what you said was degenerate, and being a grown up male virgin is more degenerate than having sex.
And not being mentioned in Pakistani media is nothing wierd, you are not well known for freedom of speach.
And honor killings are not exactly rare either.
wikiwand.com/en/Rape_in_Pakistan
Saudis here at least admit that their country is backward shithole and still are miles ahead Pakistan

Are you a Baloch?

No, currently in balochistan. They should rename it to pashtunistan instead

how much deaths are in your region caused by ramadan?

wtf not even water?

>Defending Adulterers

Cuck.

Hope you're not thinking of relocating to somewhere cooler. The winters are brutal here, you'd hate it

>being a angry virgin
>while someone else fucks his future wife
you are a definition of cuck

>European saying someone cuck

Im not western european, your countrymen dont form rape gangs here

It can't get much hotter in India or else it'd be as hot as Kuwait which is pretty much the hottest place on this planet

You can skip it if you feel like you'll die

>The ratification process was concluded on 21 June 2013, and entry into force and accession of Croatia to the EU took place on 1 July 2013
Soon they will

>A angry virgin

Keep those degenerate values. It's just love RIGHT??? Let's Fornicate on the streets to show our love for the LGBT community! Yeah sex! That's all that matters! Let's also destroy the family structure and snatch all respect and dignity from women!

>19°C

They wear jackets?

With sheer will power baaka