Hairy gals thread

hairy gals thread

bump

moar

More of her please.

don't have more

Then post more of other hairy girls.

That's an interesting butterface. Body says she is in her 30's but face says she is in her 50's.

It's not a butterface, user, that's legit an old woman that took really good care of her body.

I don't think she's a butterface as she's not bad looking. But I agree it's the contrast between her face/hair colour and her body. I suspect the "raised arms" pose also helps (tightens the skin, lifts the tits).

Her bush has no obvious grey grey, so I suspect she's in her 40's and I still definitely would

BUmp

I appear to be alone. Apologies I only have scans of amateur models in mens' mags from the 70's and 80's

That's good shit. Angled like she's standing over the viewer, chubbiness visible. Unf.

Such a amazing tight body for being a old hag

I fucking hate it when the hair extends onto the thighs. My wif'e's bush is neat and effectively stops just beyond the bikini line

I have no real opinion on it.
Though I do hate high heels. They're just so...conventional.

Mmmm Mildred, you saucy minx you.

I practically waifu this bitch.

>They're just so...conventional.
But the do tighten calves, optically lengthen legs and throw the ass out. Plus women sway when they walk on them

Damn right she is.

>I practically waifu this bitch.
Each to their own, user

I don't give a shit about any of that. If anything, I'd rather not be misled, or involved with a woman who does the same shit everybody does when trying to look hot.

Nhgg that meaty pussy

Calm down, user. Some men find women wearing Doc Martens hot as well. That's OK too.
>mmmm, dem 12-holes
You could even hold her placard for her on her feminist marches

Pic for you

>misled
So, no make-up, no depilation, no hair-dyes, no bras?

And, with these screencaps of the delectable Jenny Agutter (yes, 65 years old exactly a week ago and of a decidedly dodgy age in these pictures) I'm out