Feels bad

Feels bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-NP-RsRGzVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

another casey neistat thread?

Every kid needs to watch this movie. So they don't fall for modern propaganda. This animation is brutally honest considering its target audience.

this

my favorite disney film by far

also that villian song is GOAT af

fucking kek

pair it with The Last American Virgin

Quasimodo is the kind of guy that shoots up schools. All that effort for naught.

Also does the gypsy die in the Disney version? I can't remember.

>tfw you're Quasimodo

There's a Maisie cartoon?

Yes cunt.

L O L

umm i dont understand what youre trying to say, what modern propaganda and what do you think it was the target audience of this

when people call someone quasimodo it's a flowery way of calling them ugly, but she actually looks enough like him to the point where someone who has never seen her before can make the comparison

>tfw you feel the same about mW and Quasimodo and ou just want to hug the hurt out of her and tell her that she is Beautiful TO YOU

ummm like could you simplify your post? i'm getting dizzy looking at all those words....

Anyone else have a fascination with the scene where he gets tied up? It went so smoothly, kinda like the scene from Sleeping Beauty when he gets captured

BEATA

MARIA

Nope, Frollo is the only one who dies.

Oh. That's right. In the book, Quasimodo is so obsessed over the gypsy that he goes and lies next to her body in her tomb till he dies.

youtu.be/-NP-RsRGzVo
Best disney song.
Finnish version is better tho.