ITT: Sup Forums in 1995

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8CBBtorFg2I
youtube.com/watch?v=yfp2Bg6iUdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn those Jews.

STRAGIHT OUTTA COMPTON

FUK DA POLICE

wow it really sucks just sitting here in my dads balls i wish he would go fuck somebody already

youtu.be/8CBBtorFg2I

Stupid fucking nigger

The 90's were so much fucking better... I mean just look back at some of the commercials

youtube.com/watch?v=yfp2Bg6iUdY

They could never make that nowadays. The blonde nordic looking guy would be replaced with a black girl and the only white guy in the commercial would be a doofus doing something goofy and dumb, like instead of talking on the phone he'd be distracted because he was picking his nose. .

What if something hit the WTC, do you think those towellosers would get blasted the fuck out by us rad ameribros? Lol
:-)

It doesn't matter anyways. In 5 years the world's going to be destroyed.

ouch

Hey, do you guys want to meet at the park and ride our bikes? There's a creek I found nearby where we could catch some frogs? Do you think sally will go to prom with me? If she doesn't want too, that's fine. I have no problem hanging out at the arcade that night anyway. Hold on, I think someones calling my hou

oh shit whats going on in Oklahoma City? I heard a bang

I cant ride bikes because mine was stolen and im studying my windows '95 operating system processes, just hit me up on my pager when you're ready to head out

>pager
hahaha you're so Jewish, we can't afford those. Let's just meet there at 6.

Shit, I remember that. I'm old. And yeah, wtf happened. This commercial seemed normal back then. Now it's some kind of alternate universe.

Stop. It hurts.

Is Srbija still removing kebab?

Thinking about moving to New York City. Should I?

>threadly reminder that Rugrats is a degenerate cartoon

Don't let Chuckie indoctrinate you with his Jewish lies!

who /redversion/ here?

So Tommy was Jewish but Stu wasnt how exactly did that work

john titor here, strap in lads, its all downhill from here

Someone should really stop those crazy Yugos.....not!

Based Karadzic