I'm making a horror game. Any ideas on what to add?

I'm making a horror game. Any ideas on what to add?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matryoshka_doll
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you have to ask Sup Forums for ideas you have no good ones. Your game will be shit. Give up now.

The game is finished, you fuck. I just figured that if any of you want to add any Easter eggs and shit.

Any info on the game ?
Title .?

Skelettons

Add a gun that fires towards the player

The main antagonist should be Dani Filth. He's on a quest to steal Andy's dreamy logs and dowse the player in salty pee. You play as a Log Sergeant in the Bvb Army Tasked with transporting a new and secret type of log that could change the tide of the Log-Piss Wars

It's psychological horror and it's about a man who tries to save his kids from some mental kidnappers (spoiler: both of his kids die at the end in front of his very own eyes). I haven't decided on a title yet. Should be on steam greenlight in about a month

Make there be 2 capturers and make one of them die at the middle of the game and the other one kills the kids and the father put like 18 bullets into the final one and the end will just be a bird eyes view of the father holding the gun pointed against his head and surrounded by the final capturer and his children and then black screen and then a gun shot

Very fucking nice. I'll start working on it as soon as I get home. Thanks user.

>the scary bad guys are humans
>not monsters
DROPPED

just quit doing it. consider hard drugs..

Title should be The psychos and the father

oh, so your game is so finished you're willing to severely change the plot just because some user said so?
fake and gay or lame af

Fuck all these unoriginal idea's, make it about a jelly fish in a sea of hungry turtles. You see your friends and family get torn apart by then and you have to escape.

Slight changes fucktard. Of course I'm not going to change the plot but he has a good idea and I just don't want to put him down.

>microtransactions

This

Add the kekistan flag somewhere

Fuck yeah. I'll add it and update with in-game screenshot

Why the fuck would you spoil your own game, jackass?

hey, is you game 3d?, 2d?, pixelated?

3D. Didn't had the time to work for maximum immersion but I'm pretty confident about the post processing and lighting.

I too have seen dawn of the dead

>Any ideas on what to add?
Hillary.

then coud you make a hidden wall like old time game as doom or something like that :O

I want to support you user! I want to try your game! Let us know when is finish!!

Thought about that. Maybe I'll add a kekistan flag behind the door or a thank you to Sup Forums. I'm not sure.

TWIST ENDING

The father actually is the crazy guy trying to take the kids.The parents are the kidnappers in his sick mind and they are just running from him.Kinda like Braid.

Nice. The game isn't ready for production yet so I'm thinking about changing the ending. Might just add that.

Steam greenlight dosnt exist anymore..

You should add a dog that fucks your shit up. Just rips your throat out whenever you get near. Give him an insane aggro range. Making you use brains to outsmart the dog. Make him sneak up on you. Once he growls that's the moment you need to run away. If he's behind you and you turn around he just rips your throat out. When you're running from the dog it can catch you quick and it has to grab your leg triggering a quick time event. Pass the quick time event and you get away while the dog recovers. If the dog catches you a second time it's an instant death or the quick-time is harder a third time and you get a cut-scene of the dog dragging you into the shadows and just chows down on you. Make the dog level as hard as possible. Leave a hidden item before the level or chapter that can distract the dog.

It it uses a tangible threat, then it is a shit-tier psychological horror, add a split-second Slenderman in acknowledgement of how shit your game is

Lootboxes

Add a few random matryoshka dolls of differing sizes throughout your game world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matryoshka_doll

add an ip checker for 4 chan

Violin stress music that makes you sweat from uncertainty

TWIST ENDING: The kidnappers are Emus

I'll look into that dude, thanks.

Fuck yeah, this. I'll search for good copyright-free violin music online. If I can't find any, I know a guy that plays violin and record it from there.

I'm thinking German Shepherd

Skeleton trumpet +4 Spooky