It's 2016

>it's 2016
>Sup Forums shitposts itself to death

Really makes you think.

How many Australians have been lost due to shitposting?

>2112
>Sup Forums shitposts itself back to life

Not even the memes can save you this time leaf friend.

Sup Forums has changed. I feel it in the memes. I feel it in the anger. I smell it in the shitposts. Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it.

ive been /hermit/ for so fucking long
i went out yesterday and im not shitting you, i was outside in the sun on a 70F day for about 25 minutes and i got a minor sunburn

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

It'll go back to normal when the elections are over and the shilling dies down. Right now you have people who honestly believe that shitposting on here will have tangible results in the outcome of the elections and are willing to pay random dipshits to come post memes here all day.

I mean, at least we do it for free.

Dear Sup Forums,

We need to have a serious talk. The joke that is Dangerous Donald is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most controversial presidential candidates in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, regrettably, it has become abundantly clear that Dangerous Donald is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Dangerous Donald so dangerous? Apart from his snazzy one-liners that cut to the quick of his opponent's greatest flaws and, he is trying to declare war on the Jewish media and their dirty lies. If he gets his way he will ban an entire terrorist organizatiom from entering the United States and deport more than 11 million squat ugly wetbacks, who would otherwise breed large hairy families here and raise them on government welfare. This goes against everything Isreal stands for. This country was founded on the principles of protestantism, high trade tarrifs for all foreign nations, and freedom of hate speech, all of which would be protected under a Trump presidency.

Why is Dangerous Donald so popular? He panders to the aristocrats of the soul. He is asseses threats to the west, and purges xenos, cucks, and feminists. While he is not the first political candidate to answer of the prayers of potential voters, he is assuredly the most successful. It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims to be high energy, but Yeb¡'s is lower energy than Based Sleepy Negro. Yeb¡ has spent his entire career pandering to his smelly troll wife, and fighting against the “little guy” (Marco Rubio). Make no mistake about it, Dangerous Donald is the champion of the common volk.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than third world hordes. Only you, the people, can stop them.

Sincerely,
Concerned American Citizen

About a thousand emu wars worth

Rip in peace

>to death

You're already dead.
This is hell.

Holy fuck, are there any Australians still alive even? Are Aussie posters just Emu's trying to play the part while they prepare for world conquest or some shit?

That must be why their full
They don't want us to know they've all been dead for centuries

I don't think a single Strayan died in the Emu war, so the answer would be zero either way.

> leaf point
now I am Hilary Artillary

What did they mean by this?

How can white men compete?

It all makes so much sense now...

>no Australians died
Keep in mind that the victors write history; they don't want us to know how many Australians were lost, or we may try and stop them before it's too late.

>meanwhile

babbies first election.

I'd be more worried about ball fondling kangaroo's, m8.

That looks like it hurts

How can cunts even compete!

You're in a bar and this guy slaps your girlfriends ass.

What do you do?

glass him

checkmate republicasn ;^)

Naw, its just summer

wtf is this thread

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm these really made me think

post-irony

Sup Forums is going back to its primordial form, which is Sup Forums.

tru