White People Hate Thread

White People Hate Thread.

>Viva La Raza.
Come in here fellow Chicanos, let remind these weak ass white faggots that America belongs to us Mexicans now.
>Make America Mexico Again.
>Kill Whitey.
>Go back to europe you White pendejos.
>To hell with Donald Drumpf.

Say it Loud: USA belongs to us Mexicans

>escape mexico
>make america like mexico

are these people literally retarded?

they are hence why beaners compete with niggers on society's shit tier welfare babies

You stole my country you fucking cabron. Go back to europe

How small is your penis ese

Take your fucking Trump and go back you europe. You weak white pendejo faggots

Request movie western where amerigags kills nogs and mexifags

Fuck off back to europe

Sad. Mexicans going full nigger isn't going to make you any favors in the long run.

Fuck off back to Spain.

Why don't Mexicans go back to Mexico and try to make it better instead of coming here and making signs and saying things like this?

This feels like a troll... though they’d never admit it,
And yet fuck me I’ll bite!
The idea that spreading more hate and cultural division is fucking silly, we need to unify if anything

Ya dinggus

already gave up on the shit hole

now to make USA shit like Mexico before they flee to Canada or elsewhere

Chupa mi vergra pinche puneta, krippy krippy krippy kush kush kush. Pinche mierda. I'm a gringo la flama Blanca. Trump can chupa mi culo. Regardless you're still a puta madre bitching about shit

You stole a large chunk of my country you fucking white pieces of shit. We Mexicans are here to reclaim what was stolen from us. Fuck off back to europe

Viva La Raza

It's the same with all of the muslim "refugees". They "flee" their garbage country then try to make the white countries look just like goatfuckistan or what ever sandy hell hole they come from.

If your people are so great why is mexico a shithole?

Why are Mexican communities shit holes?

doesn't work like that feel free to go back or declare another war to get your ass kicked at again beaners

Fuck off back to Spain, my european friend

Lol I now think you are white and posing as a hispanic for reasons autistic or comedy

please post your locations anons

While you are flooding this gay site with your beliefs, we are fucking all of your women. All Latinas secretly do anything for us white boys, well for me anyway.

Weren’t you guys from spain and raped and pillaged the natives? Lol conquistadors ring any bells

ITT: white people pretending to be Latino to trigger the right.

I second this

We know exactly what america is going to look like without whitey

Good luck hating me guys hope it goes well love the satire goodnight.

Sincerely your good friend
Whitey

There's nothing latina women like more than being colonized and bred by a BWC

Go back to living in the jungle and making human sacrifices you fucking savage, trump is the best thing to happen to this country you dumb gringo phony.

And mexico belongs to Spain :^)

Trump won bitch, and will save the white race you cuck.

if you like mexico so much why don't you move to mexico? i hear it is cheaper.

Hey guys, first racewar here! Glad to be included a little confused about my side I'm Irish so I am white skinned but we are treated like the bottom rung of white people so do I get to like pick?

>probably not even old enough to vote

Kill whitey
>Kill whitey
Kill whitey
>Kill whitey

Cody

I beat the shit out of white pendejos whenever i am bored

That's not really a side so much as a person's name. What color is Cody maybe that will help since color is the new hip fad I want in on in so I can be embarrassed about it later. I am white and I mean pasty but please don't put me on the side with the trump people

First if a soldier fights back against a civilian he faces two separate courts. Second that isn't a stand issue military hat of the U.S.
Third, why hate whites? Without them your life would be miserable.

How is he white trash? This is Donald Trump we are talking about, not your father.

Mexico is underdeveloped because of your CIA. Go back to europe and see us fix both the American continents. You white piece of shit

If you're Catholic you can join, our faith in God will beat these putas.

Now both sides are unappealing and who will pay for this campaign if NO white people like the cause. Killing whitie isn't picking oranges it's gonna require funding and math and working through siesta

No Mexico is underdeveloped simply because Mexicans breed autismo faggots like you

I wish i knew where you lived so that i could kill your white ass

But mexico was shit before the CIA was ever formed.

Do you not know Mexican history? Mexico struggle just to make hospitals for its people.

I'm Irish Catholic. Probably a few differences our system is alot more HANDS on

Because of the shitbred autismo faggots like him

Im forming my own side about lets forget color and all agree to go back to hating dumb and ugly people like when we were kids

You're lucky i don't know where you live, you white piece of shit. Otherwise i would kill your ass

They spread like cockroaches therefore they must be cockroaches. I'm about to throw 1 over our new wall hehehe

Mexico struggles because you white shits stole 50% of Mexico. Fuck off back to northren europe.

So that guy for sure sucks assholes that surely belong to the day hairy man who holds his leash but I'm fucking telling you it's not because he is white it's because he is human garbage. Join my side where we hate dumbfucks!

HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER

Mexico is the 13th largest country in the entire world.

Why are smaller countries better than you?

HEY EVERYBODY HATE VEGANS NOW!!!!! lets get em

You know, if the SJW actually succeed in destroying america and dethroning whites as the military and cultural leaders of the world, what then? I can't help but think that's when the infighting starts, that's when not actually getting over racism bites back.

You white fucks stole half my country. Fuck off back to europe you white faggot

Fellow chicano here
Eres un pinche pendejo
Shut the fuck up dumbass you make our people look bad you uneducated swine
Fuck you and tu puta madre
We have to all unite not divide pinche mamon

Fuck off back to europe whitey

Your girl or sisters know though, because I fuck them all damn day while you are out working for 6 dollars an hour.

I'm not a sjw I'm fucking bored of your dumb kill brown people it'll fix all our problems and his dumb fucking kill all white people it'll fix 'll his problems. Neither is right and now you are both stupid and cliche. People will always be a problem and then we won t exist

>beating the mexican army basically amounted to us just finally getting around to being halfway serious about it
>get there not terribly long before we beat your ass for it
>muh landz

meanwhile look at this pueblo you don't look anything like you half-European mayan-murderer

what did the mayans know about the stars we don't? guess we'll never fucking know, literal descendants of Cortez :3 :3 :3

>mexicans are spanish immigrants
are you too stupid to understand?

Viva la Raza. Kill all whites

So edgy let's bring back Nazis how fucking neat. What other terrible shot should we act like is cool again disco

If you stop feeding the niggers, like we're forced to do, you can have it.

Whitey gets always. Get nudes sent to us and our dicks blown without even asking.

Do you happen to have a Latina sister? If so, send her over.

Is there not a single other person in here that is bored of kill browns and whitey, can we hate something more interesting and original

>switzerland is a smaller country than mexico, while having no mineral resources nor a direct connection to the ocean and having mountains in the middle of it, still being superior to your disgusting shithole

most mexicans are just useless heaps of turds

No. We all want to kill whitey. So stfu you white piece of shit

>unnatural use of Mexican curse words
>not bringing up MUH AZTLÁN

This is a larper

The Salt-Left will never get sick of it until they have another powerless figurehead in office again.

kys

-Acorn

Sawwed off beaner. How tall are you Juan?

Switzerland survives by making money off the swiss banks who make their money by colluding with 3rd world dictators by helping them to steal from their citizens. Switzerland is hardly a country to be proud of. Those fuckers even profited from nazi germans

They're all larpers, pasty white basement dwellers that think they're getting revenge for Hilldawg.

Mexicans and mexico suck because there so uneducated. 80% of them cant finish high school. How can we expect them to be anything more then street scum and labourers

every country does sick shit or does something moraly unacceptable

Of all examples of european excellence you had to choose Switzerland? Why though, why?

Profiting off other idiots regardless of the horrors they do is hardly something to thumb your nose at

Slav here,
I was never bullied by a nigger or mexican and white guilt doesn't exist here so my opinion is different compared to some vengeful white amerifag.

America can really become a great country,
all you need to do is get rid of niggers.

Result will be less Olympic medals but a much nicer place to live.

Switzerland is literally the worst

you couldn't even hold Texas from a motley assortment of disorganized pioneers hundreds of years ago.

>when his whole ethnic identity is based off of the mass rape and destruction of an indigenous culture and then cucked into the using the language and religion of its conquerors

>>Kill Whitey.
That was in '67, '68, and 69. All our cities were on fire. Fuck your uneducated dumb ass.

Ha ha ha ha ha

I think the bot is out of material.

Thanks mods, doing a bang up job.

I agree. That is why i am happy that 9/11 attacks happened. I am happy for guys like Larry who took advantage. Jajaja jajaja jaja