I've just shaved my dick

I've just shaved my dick

Other urls found in this thread:

veet.es/productos/veet-for-men/veet-for-men/gel-crema-depilatorio-for-men-pieles-sensibles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should've shaved it off you wouldnt have noticed the difference anyway

And nobody wants to play with it except you.

You forgot a hair, oh that's your penis.

How do you anons shave your pubes
>inb4 razer

Electric razor

found that most girls don't like a clean-shaven pelvis area, so trim that down with a beard trimmer w/ a guard, then shave scrotum, gooch, and space between sack and inner thigh. Always get complemented on my johnson cleanliness

Shaving balls is a pain in the ass

I'd suck your beautiful cock OP.
I fucking love sucking on hairless and shaved cocks.
Reminds me of sucking off all my friends while growing up while we were kids.

How'd that start with your friends? Lay a greentext on us.

I used to shave it with a beard trimmer set for very short on the pubes and to zero on the balls and shaft.
Then one day my gf gave me her old electric razor (the one specific for leg/pubes/pits shaving) and I never looked back, the thing is amazing.

It's called SilkEpil, made by Braun, it has a 2 in 1 shaving head with a trimmer that first cuts the hair to almost zero and a proper shaver that makes them disappear, all in one pass.
It takes 1/10th of the time it took me with my previous method.
Shit is amazing and incredibly durable

Reminds me of my scout buddy's dick

>We were both over 18

>SilkEpil
A shill thread? Cool.

Are you mad because I found a product worth buying or is there something else I'm missing here?

Thank you, user

Too bad it's full of smegma

Are you mad?

I'm not, are you?

Full shave without having your whole body shaved, looks weird OP.
Best to trim shortly on top and shave the balls.
Nice dick anyway, post more nohomo

I have little hairs up my shaft. Is that normal?

yes

Yes, I have hair all the way to my circumcision scar.

Ok. Thank god. I tought i was a mutant

Mine are as long as my other pubic hair

it's not erect, right!?

I trim istead of shaving

oooo that's manly, senpai

Nice try Braun

cute peepee

That shit doesnt pull the hairs?
Must be painful....

Nope, it's a different head, I never tried that and never will, shit looks like a torture device.
I use one which is basically a normal razor head with a trimmer on one side, same as a beard shaver but apparently it's more delicate so I don't get those small cuts I get when trying to shave with a legit beard shaver.

Love the skin

Interesting. Ill have to try it.
Is the one that look like a razor or the mouse shape like?

I have an old ass corded version of this one, the head I use is the one on the right.
It has a shaver on top and a trimmer at the front.

Nice. thaks user for the advice. ill try

Since i discovered vett depilatory cream I don't shave other way. It removes hair from balls to asshole.

Isn't that shit meant to be used on legs? Doesn't it irritate your peepee?

I use the sensitive cream one. If you read the instructions it says you can't use in the pubic area. But I gave it a try and didn't irritated my skin. I put it there for 10 min which is the maximum time. Never had my asshole and balls that smooth. I recommend it.

>I use the sensitive cream one
Name the brand, user

He said it three posts ago, user

i use this brand.
veet.es/productos/veet-for-men/veet-for-men/gel-crema-depilatorio-for-men-pieles-sensibles/
In your country there might be something similar. something that says sensitive skin. Like i said i leave it for 10 min, remove it with a spatula and take a shower. It never irritated my skin and I put it in my asshole ballsack and other areas.

>Vett
Didn't realise he meant veet

Thank you, kind sire

sexy and cute dick