Feminists are giving out free sex toys because it's unfair 'men orgasm more than women'

Feminists are giving out free sex toys because it's unfair 'men orgasm more than women'

>radkink.com

Who /participating/ here

>what is refactory period

I aint paying for shipping, it aint free

Bummer, I wanted to send a bead to my friend's house with his mom's name but I have to pay 4 $

It's refractory period faggot

Where do you stay? I want to try sending it to my hot cousin kek

I've been wanting to start experimenting with sex toys. can i make my gf cum like this

Canada

sick find user

Is this legit?

Nice digits, mine went through paypal lol

Its 16 bucks shipping tho

Posted this before, my friend's gf got this from a website that looks like this

Bought from previous website, it's "legit" but the toy quality is garbage. It's shitty Chinese trash toys that are probably not worth the shipping cost.

Not to mention the buttplug I got came with a hair on it inside its packaging.

Man I wanted to order something for my gf and I'm kinda broke, maybe if I put it in a nice box it won't look so shitty eh?

The majority of girls don't even experience vaginal orgasm. If you manage to make her cum through anal stimulation alone she's either a trap or a wizard.

I mean the buttplug is garbage rubber, basically, that's almost certainly not body safe and fairly small and the lipstick vibe is extremely poor quality plastic and construction.

something like this? looks good to me

man i love feminists

Trust me, pics don't do it justice. The silver plastic is the lowest quality you could imagine, the general construction barely stays together, switching it on/off and trying to open it to replace the battery feels like your going to break it no matter what. Plus the cap is nearly impossible to get to stay on, especially if you want to actually carry it around like a lipstick vibe is designed to be.

are you implying that giving out free sex toys is somehow bad?

As if women can tell the difference lol

retards will always find a way to complain

B-b-but the wimmin

how kind of feminists to give women shit tier sex toys

>implying it's actually feminists and not someone trying to make a quick buck with a theme guaranteed to get attention

I mean, it's been posted about here every time they try this.

>men orgasm more than women
My gf out-orgasms me by around 4 to 1. Another fake feminist meme.

Sure, user. Fake orgasms and fake girlfriends don't count.

Thats pretty BS

hes not wrong though, women dont get tired out by orgasms like men do

Thanks for the reaction pic

fell for this shit a few times back, shit takes months to arrive, worst garbage ever not eve close to worth the shipping price, 25ยข would even be overpriced when you see how shit tier Chineesy this junk is

>Feminists are giving out free sex toys because it's unfair 'men orgasm more than women'

Please point out where it says that on the website at all and explain how it's not just bait.

Oh look it's this shit again.

Basically these things cost like a dollar on aliexpress with free shipping, and OP the faggot is trying to do a shipping scam. Srsly, instead of paying for the postage go directly to aliexpress and buy one if you really want. They're not worth it but if you really must have one don't fall for OP's bullshit.

Dropshipping is dead. Fuck off you jew.

howler.jpeg

Atleast you got some shit lmao

>trusting some chink scammy website

Yeah I legit thought that after posting but hey, feminists are as shitty as jews so...

>paying some fucking jewish middleman for cheap chinese crap that costs less than a dollar to make.

jesus christ OP you truly are the king of jews

>show me the carfax

Anyone of the purchasers in this thread:
Did you use a male name to order?