Stop the holocaust of Russian posters on Sup Forums

Every day I see more and more Russian posters getting attacked and bullied for no valid reason on Sup Forums, especially by the Poles.
This must stop right now, let's found the Sup Forums Russian Protection Committee and counter-bully those who are mean to the innocent Russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russians are subhumans, no such thing as innocent Russian

stop bullying my lubimis. REEEEEEEEEEEE

There's no proof that Russian people exist.

What's a lubimi?
I concurr, only based russkies come here on /int

maybe its a russian word "любимый", which means "favorite"

We DIN du NUFFIN

Then how come they're by far the friendliest posters here?

Taqiya

>innocent Russians.
They're only friendly when they're done raping your village and stealing clothes from dead people.

good thread

>no valid reason
you have successfully summoned me

We call it deception.
As a perfidious albionian you should know how it works.

the butthurt belt strikes again

pls dont bully Russia
You are both slavs, you should stick together

What a nice thread

This is true
I'm willing to forgive the Poles if they put an end to their bullying and bad manners

You are the most generous among nations

a fucking russian neet faggot detected

But Russians are inheritantly evil

Russians should be banned from the internet.

One more word and we'll split your joke country with germanbros again, you filthy roundface slave.

You must be joking
Russia heroically defended Poland from Hitlers agression
Without the many brave Russian soldiers who gave their lives, there would be no Poles left today

>In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiourity. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.

>Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiourity and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

XD

it makes me sad to see how hateful poles are on this site
I can only hope they dont represent normal Polish population

Yes we do hate you russian subhumans. With passion.

You would get your disgusting inbred jaw dropped for this

whats the matter, tough guy, cant handle the banter?

That isn't banter, you're just fucking retarded, you stupid russian subhuman NEET.

>that jew broom
Never forget that Poles are Khazars

>Poles are Khazars
Proof?

lol ok buddy

One more word and I'll slit your throat bydlo scum.

Don't shit yourself, inbred ruskie trash.

The only thing you can do is get drunk and puke all over yourself then die in your own vomit, like an animal you are.

The USA and international institutions mistreated Russia from 1990-2004 or so, so about 14 years.

Russia has mistreated Europe for hundreds of years, so I think we have more work to do.

It's

1) jealousy by irrelevant non-Western countries who feel that Russia isn't entitled to the great power status it holds because those countries were too pathetic to secure that status themselves,
2) jealously by Western European countries far past their prime that are now just extensions of the United States and can't stand that a country they consider backwards is more independent and relevant on the world stage than they are, and
3) jealousy by Americans who can't stand being made to look less than all-powerful

Inter-Slavic hatred is the saddest, since countries like Poland, as you highlighted, are filled with people who look and act exactly like Russians. Russia has been much more successful militarily and diplomatically, and will always be more relevant culturally and scientifically. To be Slavic is to never be considered truly Western, and since Russia has now monopolized the Slavic identity with its success, its neighbors will always be nothing more than extensions of Russia until Russia's great power status falls away.

So, the rage comes from loser countries with inferiority complexes, former winner countries with superiority complexes, and the part of America that wants the whole world to be America. In the "butthurt belt's" case, the inferiority complexes are so strong they even have an accompanying revenge fantasy (Intermarium).

You are retarded. Nobody actually cares about shit like being relevant. Russia is hated because it keeps fucking everything it touches

>fucking everything it touches

You're not relevant enough for your complaints to matter.

Russian posters are my favorite posters

stupid amerishit

>Stop the holocaust of Russian posters on Sup Forums
Pfft. Won't go down because of some Polish trolls.

>75502877
>75502999
>75503093
>75503133
>75503357
>75505082
>75505272
>75508437

Ameriblubbers gonna ameriblubb.

>Russians are subhumans, no such thing as innocent Russian
This.

>t.urk

Is russia that poor that you had to move to Macedonia?

russian poster are the most whiny, insufferable and you-attention whores poster on this board
along with american and candaians i dont take them seriously anomre and mostly ignore them
t. german with russian ancestry

>You are both slavs,
>you should stick together
Such a horribly wrong conclusion

Moscow shall burn again, you halfhuman

this mason jew right as hell

>let's found the Sup Forums Russian Protection Committee and counter-bully those who are mean to the innocent Russians.
Do we need it? I mean I doubt any of us (Russians) care of polaks neither in here nor irl.

They're on a rampage today

>Russia has mistreated Europe for hundreds of years, so I think we have more work to do.
You what? Communism, sure. But how did "mistreat europe" before that?

My squad