Sup!

Lmao more

Wtf am I even looking at?

Wtf is this

Not my proudest fap

Lul what is he even doing

some do a reverse google image search this shit is weird

brings up lumen
apparently my overlords have chosen that the google result i would have been shown should not be read by me.
i shall not question my overlords about this. i clearly should not investigate this image further. it seems entirely uninteresting.

Your hands are weird, there is something wrong with them

That's because OP has aids.

Suffocating child patients

I am vegan. Please respect the vegetables!

What are gloves for 800?

assaulting children, hope the perp gets caught and does serious time

Saw this thread last night. Did it go anywhere? Anyone have a screencap?

Like those faggots are even awake. This is Sup Forumss bedtime, don't you know anything?

fascinating

I wish more such kids were killed, such waste of resources wasted on those, should only be used for medical research, then ought to be sent to incinerators. Why do they even need to live? They have no purpose

I mean blacks and chinks

those are niggers

I hope you die in a fire faggot

Honestly the human thing to do is mass-produce barbitutates and use them to end the suffering of anyone who can't function and thrive in this modern dog-eat-dog world.

You first, niggerlover.

Nigga was posting this last night, he had his name tag in one of the pics. They're trying to track him down

Who cares about your hopes and dreams

you have higher chance of that due to living closer to darker skinned folk, they absorb heat much more, big fire risk them niggers

A webm would be great

>disapproves of racism (presumably)
>uses faggot as a slur

What kind of hypocritical ideology do you follow and why is it neo-liberalism?

he has very distinct disgusting wrist hair, wouldn't be too difficult to find him

What is the link for reporting those photos to the FBI?

This was a thread yesterday about a doctor who was abusing mentally/physically ill children who were in the hospital. His name tag was in a photo but I can't remember it.

whatever randy-poo, go be a faggot somewhere else

Is this happening in a clinic or something?

Using common quotes trying to be oldfag, kys

It was a subtle hint from me, not from US, for having someone of you do the report.

And yes, I know how to use komputah since before some of the little kids posting in this thread were born

They are breathing thru the tubes so I don't think (I hope) that they are not suffocating but this is something that disturbs me.

why does that faggot have pubic hair growing on his hand?

source? fbi? you here?

It's ok to be white

nice webbed fingers you troglodyte, let me guess, you grew up next to a power plant?

yes, but maybe he assaulted human children too?

I don't know, I only witnessed him assaulting nigglets

Those do not look like gloves