Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scrape em off with a cheese grader

Shotgun

Belt sander?

anti-biotics works

Dermatologist

That can’t be you... honestly I think if I legit had acne like in pic, I’d never leave the house or probably kill myself. No woman would ever look at you and think “ damn I can’t wait to be seen with him in public.”

Can't open that thumbnail, I'm bout to puke from here.

Get some sanding paper, and scrape that shit off.

Propane and propane accessories

jesus christ just cut off your entire left cheek and start over

like a beard, shave it

ITT: newfags

Go see a doctor

Eradicating that shit would litteraly be my life if I was that guy

I would order the best creams in the world, clean my fucking face with water and 100 different products, shower everyday LIKE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN

you're beautiful the way you are op

Take a bucket full of gasoline, take a lighter or a lit match, put your face in, then drop in the lighter/match

cut that shit off right at the base. about 10 to 12 inches from the top of your skull just make your cut and then have someone burn the part that you cut off.

Actuakly cleanig yoyr face reguarly and your bed sheets does wonders. Also, watch what you eat, some foods can cause more

an hero

kek

Your pores are trapped with things that your body deems illogical, and therefore it attacks it with white blood-cells. Your hormones are partly the cause of this. I had a friend in H.S. that was similar to the O.P. pic. Guy couldn't even shave without losing a pint of blood.

Knowing the ideal human that produces the ideal hormonal structure due to good health; exercise, eat food, get rest. It's cliche, but you should work on the 'food' aspect a little bit. We are what we eat, so cut oils like peperroni pizza. Of course this isn't logical, but you've got a problem, so attack it from all angles, no matter how small the "fix" would be.

The true issue is finding the underlying issue and attacking it there. A dermatologist can run blood tests and attempt to mitigate from that level, but in the meantime, like now, you need to fix it the best you can get. All of your pores are exuding oils that are getting trapped. You need to remove the oil. Take 2 hours now, and 15 minutes 5 times a day to pop them and then dry the oil. Alcohol from WalMart and a few cottonballs will be the most sanitary and effective way. I'd follow this up each time with Salicylic acid (Oxy pads).

Don't ignore the underlying cause. The removal of oil doesn't prevent new oils from being created. Also, instead of pinching, spread the zits to expand the hole in the pore to release the contents. This will theoretically reduce inflamation and the rate of production of white blood cells. This will be a battle. God-speed.

to admit you've got herpes

If your skin looks anything like pic related then you NEED to speak to a dermatologist
Otherwise do the following
Wash your face/hands regularly
Wash your cloths/sheets at least once a week
Buy some cleanser product and use them as directed
Don't touch your face unless you're cleaning it or applying some kind of cream/lotion
Some people will tell you to use nonmedicated toothpaste, don't do this it will fuck up your skin
If you're getting too much sunlight then spend more time indoors or if you're not getting much sunlight then go outside and get some, its about moderation, solar radiation killing bacteria on your skin and getting vitamin D without getting sunburnt
Don't try to get a tan thats just going to end up giving you melonoma
Cut back on red meats, dairy and candy
Stay hydrated and moisturize your skin

H2SO4

I've seen this thread before BAIT!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin

Any medication based on the above. I had horrible acne on my back, chest, and head (surprisingly NOTHING on my face) to the point where I had trouble sleeping and sitting in chairs without pain. The first time I had acne come back after a year or so, but it was much smaller, so I took a second course of the medication. Now I have almost no acne left apart from one or two occasional pimples.

I cannot stress to anyone with such problems how fucking amazing this medication is, literally everyone with those problems should give it a try.

That's not acne. That's leprosy bro

As a hideous monster?

Am I the only one who wants to touch it? I would fucking pay money to be left alone with that face for an hour

I didn't think it would be this way, but whenever I left Sup Forums for 3 months, the acne automatically disappeared.

Pimple job?

napalm

Sandpaper

Looks like you don't drink enough water simple as that.. It looks like acne vulgaris so it won't get better until you're in your mid 20s and it will scar if you don't treat it.

There are opposing views which suggest using rubbing alcohol to kill all the bacteria on your face would keep the acne to a minimum, but it also dries out your skin leading to more dead skin.

Benzoyl Peroxide is what is inside most common acne treatments which does leave the skin somewhat more healthy as a weaker antiseptic, but it definitely will not work for you.

Other things you can do are often baseless..

There is no magic product. It's mostly genetic and antibiotics are required in most cases of Acne Vulgaris.

A dermatologist would need to be seen otherwise they will get the antibiotics incorrect.

If you want exactly what you should do without thinking, then do these steps for about a month. If it doesn't improve, then perhaps you're exposing yourself to this bacteria from an outside source.. The goal is to kill off the bacteria long enough for your infection to become less inflamed, not to repeat this forever.
1. Wash your pillow case daily and replace the pillow itself before you do anything, and don't sleep on it, yet.
2. Same day before you sleep, buy a wash cloth and wipe your face down with Isopropyl AKA Rubbing Alcohol.. This stuff is dirt cheap, however, you don't want to use this stuff daily. It will sting like mouthwash, but rub lightly, and try not to pop any cysts. After, wash your face with whatever soap you have at the time.
3. drink roughly TWO liters of water per day, it will be very hard at first, and if you find yourself needing to urinate a lot, then you're gonna need to drink it slowly. You need to keep it up for a month.
TWO LITERS EVERYDAY ONE MONTH.

Bacteria likes dead skin, healthy moist skin that isn't inflamed, and the result is less bacteria.

Fucking kek'd... hard.

Mmm~
I wanna fucking lick it

Anyone else kind of have an acne fetish?
I remember being a little kid and associating acne with attraction because it's what older boys had

Dermafag here.

Can confirm it's Vulgaris, either you're genetically predisposed to infection on your face, or your hair follicles are all ingrown.

Drink a lot more water OP Don't use rubbing alcohol more than once, if at all. it probably won't help even if you wash it off after.. Pillowcase might matter, but you seem to have dry skin from showering too much or have a bad climate for skin.

Roacutane my dude, believe me. Im on it for a month already and my face is clear, my back is gettin really nice as well+chest. talk to your doc and check your liver if it supports the treatment

Same Dermafag, Benzoyl Peroxide is pretty much in everything.

You'd been to see it in person to prescribe antibiotics for it.

Roacutane definitely works, drink LOTS of water, stop masturbating. Case solved

Get a cutthroat razor and scrape that shit off your face.

Cut your head!

nothing the acne will cover your body, and youwill succumb to the jabba-the-hutticus disease

Same old thread, same old replies.

i never understood this. do people actually feel physically ill from things they see? or are they just being dramatic like teenagers saying "oh my god, literally like literally wow literally"

Liquid gasoline isn't flammable you fucking numbskull.

WOW, now that’s edgy

It's probably due to serious food intolerance dude. Try cutting wheat, sugar, and gluten. If it doesn't show any sign of changing after a while then antibiotics. In against those because they're bad for your digestion but that's extremely bad! Is that really you, OP?!

yeah like illliterally

There's no way that's you, OP...
Timestamp your craters.

You gotta loose the head before that shit spreads man.

I recommmend a french guillotine

hows your libido, user
I heard mixed stuff about it

wait what.

kek

The liquid itself is not flammable, it is the fumes that comes off of the gasoline that are flammable.

ACCUTANE ACCUTANE ACCUTANE
talk to a dermatologist and theyll prescribe you it, guaranteed to work

Isnt there bad side effects though?

take this guy for example, just a bunch of words that autistic people say over and over again in an attempt to comfort themselves.

that's nitpicking in this case

Every single medication ever made has possible bad side effects.

My asthma medication has difficulty breathing as a possible side effect.

That's not acne. It's fucking smallpox. You are dead.

Cut your head off

For real, go to the dermatologist and get Acutane. I had acne pretty cliae to that bad, took Acutane for a few mobths, and never got another pimple EVER! Stop wasting your time with anything else, and do it, you wont regret it.

Shave

It's nitpicking depending on the situation.

You can fill a bucket with gas and throw matches in it and more often than not they will land in the liquid and fizzle out.

If no fumes touch the flame there will be no reaction.

Youll have to get a blood check once a month, and youll have bad mood swings (from my experience), just stay out of the sun and drink a lot of water

/thread

True. We actually know shit how things work.

/thread

new.fag.

and you prolly never had an orgasm since

there are a lot of creams with resorcinol or other anti acne products, I would not test my luck with such dangerous products as acutane

i highly recommend minocycline or doxycycline over anything containing isotretinoin!

side effects are A LOT milder in comparison to isotretinoin, which can make actually make the acne worse at first, in some cases.

however, if thats the only thing you can get, go for it.

wash your fucking face

acutane's side effect is litteraly permanent decrease/complete loss of libido

by the time op enters 30s he'll maybe have one or two acne

but for the rest of his life he will never feel them good orgasms as they were before

shit I'd trade a face full of scars if it meant I kept my ability to cum every once in a while

/thread

these anons speak the truth
use minocycline or doxycycline - works better at less side effects

Depends on the severity of the acne.
1. Anything with Salicylic Acid (ask your pharmacist) topically twice daily. Will take at least 6 weeks for results.
2. Anything with Benzoyl Peroxide (ask you pharamcist) topically twice daily. Will take at least 6 weeks for results.
3. If both of those don't work or if your acne is as bad as the picture. You will need a prescription for Doxycycline from your physician.

Nigga that ain't acne

Biologically, both men and women instinctively think of their future offspring when sizing up a potential mate. Whatever features that person has, good or bad, could potentially carry over to their offspring. No one wants a daughter with no tits and no woman wants a soyboy child cuck.

The only exception to this rule is niggers, as they don't have the ability to think more than 3 seconds into the future.

The oils produced by your body are on supply-demand the more you wash your face , hair the more your body supplys to the area you have stripped the protective oils and bacteria from , Apply cold pressed virgin Coconut oil to a test area ( control test ) every other day for a week and see if there is a difference . Cold pressed Coconut oil is anti-bacterial and should help OP give it a try

can confirm that doxycycline worked wonders for me.
didn't notice any side effects.

This shit works wonders. One course of the medication (about six months, if I recall) and I've had clear skin ever since.

Honey, honey is cure for everyting.