Trump General - Burger edition

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS SOON. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message dedicated to Donald Trump here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday

Mark Halperin gives BEHIND THE SCENES tour of the NYC Trump Campaign HQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8

>Delegates Trump: 1,239 (+2 More than Needed)
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

SGOPET:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw
>Trump kisses the banners of The Remembrance Project Moms’ children at Anaheim Rally!
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
>Trump Supporters Thanking Riot Cops in San Diego
twitter.com/BabesForTrump/status/736626581863563265
>Trump in San Diego, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ljKFZchvV8U
>Trump in Fresno, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIhMTBxaGc0

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Garrison on Infowars 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=wP11dz5vpXc
>Scott Adams on Real Time w/ Bill Maher 5/27/16
youtu.be/rMERNoQm5DE
>O’Reilly Special – The Trump Phenomenon
youtu.be/NI4Xc6oHEjQ

ENTERTAINMENT
>KINSEY: Everyone is Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=pmgGe_QUId0
>Anti-Trump Protester Harasses young mother, gets Humiliated
youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8
>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI
>Trump Parody: Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice
youtube.com/watch?v=H6o5roOqaBM
>Trump – Everybody Hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Kdx8HrIg0

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV7-oUUXOr0
youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=2U0Fh77aUjU
youtube.com/watch?v=ETNoPqYAIPI
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=X_inFn4CBMk
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA
A
G
A

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

AWOOVEMENT

I FIGURED OUT WHY TRUMP RELEASED HIS 15 STATE FOCUS STRATEGY

It's not to screw with Hillary. It's not a power play. It's manipulating the media yet again.

Think about it - he could have spent millions to have top analysts tell him how feasible a victory is in, say, Maine. Instead he's just released his plan boldly and is going to let the media do his research for him, for free. He has a 2 month lead on Hillary, what better way to use the time?

He's not locked in to competing hard in any of the 15 states he said he's looking at. He's going to let the talking heads do it for him.

This is also a source of infinite buzz, since announcing a new state as "key" at any point shifts focus. He's setting the playing field already and not spending a dime.

Hilldog is losing it
youtube.com/watch?v=OV7-oUUXOr0

Say It Loud, Say It Clear. Sup Forumsacks Are Welcome Here!
#boardofpeace #trumplaw #kek

How /scared/ is this black gentleman getting with Trump rising and Hillary imploding?

Trump gives me hope for the future.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk

WAKE UP FAGGOTS

OUR COUNTRY IS DISAPPEARING BEFORE OUR EYES

You just had to post burgers. I'm heading to bed and fucking burgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U0Fh77aUjU

Haven't seen rare Trumps lately, time to show what you got.

this nigger is getting tried for treason i think

Why don't you believe in Open Borders Sup Forums ?

Go Libertarian Party.

NEON AWOO

g-guys... now that Trump keeps winning and dominating the news cycle...

i-i ran out of things to complain about... i can't even shitpost anymore.....

i-i guess i have no choice... but to stump... f-f-for Trump...

>eat burger
>get thick
>???
>profit

MAKE PRIMARCHS GREAT AGAIN

>What is sovereignty
>What is cultural unity

Hillary indictment soon Trumpfriend

>that pic
Well maybe when she finally gets a job and moves out of her parents house, she'll need a mover.

>A Swedish mother decided it would be a good idea to open up her home to a male refugee from Eritrea, and so she kicked her daughter out of her room to make space. That refugee then decided to sexually assault her 10-year-old daughter.

>In the summer of 2015, a mother of three children in Sweden brought two third world asylum seekers into her home. To make space, she decided to move her daughter Emma into her own room.

>On the eve of Aug. 18, 2015, Emma awoke to find Isaac squeezing her chest. She suffered breast pain after the incident and didn’t want to tell anyone, as she was afraid her mother would get in trouble. Emma couldn’t even look at Isaac because “he looked scary to her.”

>The story came out after Emma finally told a friend of hers, and eventually after people became aware, Isaac was confronted.

>He protested he would never sexually assault Emma, since he has a girlfriend back in Eritrea. But after further questioning, he finally admitted to groping Emma’s breasts. When the police questioned him, Isaac changed his testimony and denied he had ever touched her.

>Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.

>The District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15. The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counseling.

>In the counseling, he’ll apparently learn to control his impulses and process through past experiences in his life that may have caused him to act out the way he did.

>Emma’s brother says he’s never seen his sister so distraught. She cries often

>Yet, despite what Isaac did, he’ll be able to stay in Sweden.

Get out George

So many burgers.
I want to rub her belly.

Can someone edit a montage of Trump's campaign set to Dvorak's 9th symphony?

youtube.com/watch?v=ETNoPqYAIPI

Anyone willing to do this? If not I can try to do it myself but I suck at editing. I'm thinking a new movement can be released every now and then until voting day. 1st quarter of the campaign = first movement, then 2nd, 3rd, and 4th when voting day comes up.

Trump's campaign began June 2015 and will end in November so that's 19 months- the symphony is 4 movements, so that's about ~4 months per movement.

1st movement- covers June, July, August, September, October 2015 of the campaign

2nd movement - Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb

3rd movement - Mar April May June 2016

4th movement- July, August, Sep, October, Nov 2016

For those of you who don't know, this symphony is supposed to be a great inspirational musical portrait of America - it's one of the greatest pieces of music ever, and very inspiring.

comfy katrina.

I don't think he's really scared of anything except his "legacy" getting overturned

He'll just retire and have a cushy time writing books and making speeches most likely

We'll remember though

I don't think he likes the idea of Hillary inheriting his legacy that much either

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!
He wants war crimes?!

Filter the troll

We're lost in a cloud
With too much rain
We're trapped in a world
That's troubled with pain
But as long as a man
Has the strength to meme
He can redeem his soul and fly

youtube.com/watch?v=X_inFn4CBMk

Good on her for calling evil hillary out.

When you lift a rock from the dirt, the roaches and bugs will scatter wildly.

It's always darkest before the dawn/Don, user. Be patient.

Not her

FUCKING HOW. That's like 6000+ calories. And that fucking grease, even in Japan, that would be impossible.

Imagine that ass parting and taking a big, orange mcshit on you.
>O-oh s-sorry honey
*blushes
>It wasn't l-like I meant to poop on you... B-BAKA!

I hope you're right...

Japanese women

The looser the waistband
The deeper the quicksand

hello john miller

hey steve.

She looks like my old roommate, my gf's sister

Thick thighs and everything else in the right place

Slob though

>Not voting Whig Party.
Doth thou jest me?

what kind of fetish is this

GIVE HER A GREEN CARD

That bitch looks like a fucking gorilla what in god's name gave birth to that

We will see and hit the absolute worst, and darkest, before the sunlight finally shines. Don't be discouraged. Withstand.

Tbh it's the mother who deserves the most punishment, as well as the kids taken away.

What kind of person legitimately does shit like this?

It's time.

Sup Forums has come to.

America is last in the developed world in education...These people are the dumbest human beings in the western world.

That's a good picture

In lighter news, Ben Shapiro, nationally syndicated columnist and bestselling author, plays "Schindler's List" at the Israeli Bonds Banquet in 1996. Larry King introduces

youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE

How many trump campaign staffs are here right now?

COMMON CORE IS A DISASTER FOLKS

Daily Reminder Nicolle Wallace is by far the best girl on Morning Joe and MSNBC.

Is she's not your conservative waifu your waifu is trash smdh

anyone already sick of Trump winning so much?

im starting to #feelthejohnson

Why is Bill Kristol such a kike?

We'll make delegates out of their votes, and carry them into the election with us

i'm not steve

It's called winning fatigue. It'll wear off with new victories.

Damn I want that burger

neoconservatism

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

No borders -> no peace

No nationalism -> no progress, no welfare, no competition, no self-determination, no freedom, no culture, no identity, no development, no pride...just masses of unified peasants roaming the world in aimlessness.

Skull structure and faceflab is Inuit. Something else is responsible for those eyebrows, though.

How about this one

>Islamobigotry
I'm beginning to lose confidence that there will ever be anything to fix this

In 2016 you have to explain to people what a country is and why they exist.

hi gideon hows the article going why are you browsing Sup Forums do you think you can get me a call-in on morning joe

Needs more bald eagles and/with guns.

Good symbolism.

But I am

*Patriotism Intensifies*

>tfw we might actually have a President that embodies all of this

Jap food has like no grease even the fried shit.

Damn str8, education has gotten progressively worse since the 60s. Trivia game shows through the 50s - 70s reveal a better educated populace.

Just need to make it so there is no more Islam for them to claim people are bigoted against.

SOON

Dear Sup Forums,

We need to have a serious talk. The joke that is Donald J. Trump is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most controversial presidential candidates in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, regrettably, it has become abundantly clear that Trump is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Donald J. Trump so dangerous? Apart from his snazzy one-liners that cut to the quick of his opponent's greatest flaws and, he is trying to declare war on the Jewish media and their dirty lies. If Trump gets his way he will ban an entire terrorist organizatiom from entering the United States and deport more than 11 million squat ugly wetbacks, who would otherwise breed large hairy families here and raise them on government welfare. This goes against everything Isreal stands for. This country was founded on the principles of protestantism, high trade tarrifs for all foreign nations, and freedom of hate speech, all of which would be protected under a Trump presidency.

Why is Donald J. Trump so popular? Trump panders to the aristocrats of the soul. He is asseses threats to the west, and purges xenos, cucks, and feminists. While he is not the first political candidate to answer of the prayers of potential voters, he is assuredly the most successful. It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims to be high energy, but Yeb¡'s is lower energy than Based Sleepy Negro. Yeb¡ has spent his entire career pandering to his squat mexican troll wife, and fighting against the “little guy” (Marco Rubio). Make no mistake about it, Trump is the champion of the common volk.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than third world hordes. Only you, the people, can stop them.

t.
Concerned American Citizen

He wants Biden/Warren, so he's not scared. He hates Hillary.

Does the fact Morning Joe regularly rocks out with an electric guitar uncuck him?

No because guitar players can still be faggots

>dangerous
It's Too Late

I AM A REAL
AMERICAN

He's a poser.

This is true.

What is based dorito up to this time?

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN

Uhh wait, I know.
A
Fucking