Will they fuck it up?

Will they fuck it up?

Yes

Out of the existing series only half are good, so I'm expecting only a few good eps.

White Bear was the worst episode of the previous series, and seeing people praise it really irks me. Also this

They already did by casting BDH in one episode rather than in the entire series as every character

Prove it

They fucked it up by failing to bring Hayley Atwell back for season 3 and having a BDH/Atwell episode featuring gratuitous nudity and some lesbian scenes. Worst oversight in modern television.

On a scale of one to ten how hard will they shill for Hillary in one of these episodes?

obvious bait

God no, I really hope they don't do this, you've made me nervous user

Good episodes: White Christmas, The Entire History of You
, Fifteen Million Merits, Be Right Back
Shit episodes: the rest

I don't think is bait, I think that's one of the weaker episodes too.

The only shit episode is The Waldo moment

Accurate.

meant to quote not

>netflix
it will become EVEN MORE cuckfest

I hope they continue the trend of having white women BLACKED or RICED in every episode, seeing those microdick whiteys get cucked really gets my juices flowing

The problem with Black Mirror is discussion about the episodes.Since each episode is stand alone, the only discussion about the show boils down to list ranking, like this. No one talks about themes, character moments, or what worked and didn't work for an episode. It's only list ranking, for every thread.

seek help

He's right, it was fucking stupid.

A mediocre setup with a retarded twist.

Everyone shits on The Waldo Moment but at least that had decent characters and some timely social commentary.

I very often talk about how retarded it is that every episode is centered around cucking/sex. I can't believe retards has the nerve to say it's a modern Twilight Zone.

Yes because they'll Americanize the show instead of keeping what it was.
Guaranteed to be dumbed down and practically spoonfeeding the entire time.

Dude, this show is one of the least subtle shows that have ever existed.

Get out of here with that elitist bullshit.

>Twilight Zone
Why isn't Outer limits never mentioned here? isn't that a better Twilight zone?

Your post sure helped turn around this trend user

> isn't that a better Twilight zone?

not even remotely

So the new series drops tonight at midnight, right?

>The only shit episode is The Waldo moment
I'm glad to see this opinion is around. Watched it recently, I didn't think it was shit but it was really mild and that last scene was actually terrible.

don't do this to me, user. it's already past 2AM and I have to an appointment at the job seekers agency tomorrow.

>tfw I stayed up all night watching the debate and finishing my essay

Haven't slept in 36 hours and I still can't sleep. Send help

I have an essay too that I haven't really started. still got like 5 days tho

Most definitely.

Also this

ah you're fine then. I managed to do mine in about 12 hours with a break in the middle for the debates. I usually find 3 days is enough time to get a decent essay out.

I could never do that. I've only done 2 before and both of them I spent about a week doing a small amount each day and chipping away at it. good luck with yours and to everybody else, thank you for reading our blog!

modafinil is your friend

Nah, Netflix has more budget and better directors than britcuck tv, they can make it work.

I just watched that episode recently and it's unbearable, the main character is whining and crying throughout the whole thing. Must have been a nightmare for the editor

le epic dark twist ending

Underrated