I don't know this guys name

Rate

Has potential.

are sissies also welcome here?

Thank you.

monkaOMEGA

What does that mean?

yes

Hadn't seen the new thread, any information to be found here?

yall traps got kik?

7/10 show us your feminine bepis

Name?

What can I do to become a 10?

>discord
why is this shit allowed but posting IRC channels is an instaban?

show more, give kik, give location, give age

walkerposting
Latvia

Who dis?

looking good with the cute and feminine
euro is best
okay young
9/10

Thank.

Facebook: Ayn Walker (Zone)

Post submissive / anal stuff

nice

bit blurry, cute sweater/10

Sauce?

Anything?

name?

be yourself and release your female energy, if you don't like being a boy, hate facial hair and see yourself as a girl you probably already identify as the opposite gender.

I suggest you explore your desires, what you want your life to be if you had no barriers and that includes sexual / gender ones if you want to be mtf.

Don't be obsessed by your apparence but if you're young and looking for a gender change / mtf, you could start seeing a therapist for an hrt prescription wait 6 months without any testosterone / estrogen dev and see how it goes and if that's how you want to feel in the future.

Laser hair removal and spending time around supportive girls can help a lot for makeup and mannerism.

If your voice is a problem try to go for a more androgynous look at first so you have time to practice / taking voice feminization lessons.

It takes a lot of time and effort to change genders so go slow and be confident if you know what you want ;)
vid is mtf voice change story with years of practice : youtube.com/watch?v=a02_j7PGTPI

Thanks.

Wow, what a guge dick. I love her.

MODS BAN THESE FAGGOTS

WE NEED A FAGGOT CONTAINMENT BOARD

What a dudely face.

>maybe if i post it again it will work this time

Posting my chubby dumper

SWEET Boipussy

That tongue is abnormally broad but I'd probably nut in it

>>maybe if i post it again it will work this time

OK, niggerfaggot, you want 150 images packed like fudge up your anal cunt?

Fuck you, faggot, fuck your faggot thread.

DIE FAGGOT DIE

fagville001

fagville002

fagville003

Cute Clit

fagville004

fagville 005

fagville006

lol

fagville007

fagville008

"AS WRONG AS TWO BOYS FUCKING"

OOGAH

let's give it a chance

Got a favorite faggot lube, faggot?

Do I smell semen? Oh, it's you!

fuck off and die, faggot.

la la la

Go to /fag/ and stay there.

vvv

pp

faaag

faaaaag

Chubby milf trap checking in

faaaaaaaaaaaag

We have to force this trapscum to demand their own board. Their threads here have to be destroyed. They have been identified as highly cancerous to Sup Forums.

- spam them with scat, gore, spiderman etc. this helps to get the image count up, even if they hide your posts;
- check dubs or trips;
- when they ask for sauce, just give them a guys name;
- quote as many posts in the thread as possible when spamming it with the above mentioned, this serves many purposes. It destroys any conversations they are having and forces them to view your vile pictures. It's also funny to see the thread get unmanageable for the fags, they 're usually easily trolled and start whining real quickly;
- sage the thread so it isn't bumped and announce you are sagebombing it.

If all of us do this regularly they will demand a board for themselves soon, or redirect them here:

newfapchan

Let them know they are lower than furries and bronies and that they are not accepted or wanted here. It's always the same with them: „Hurr Durr, you're probably gay yourself, you're in denial“. Quit projecting you worthless retards!

It's important to establish a board culture where it is normal and expected that trap threads will be spammed. They just don't get to enjoy as many pictures as other threads.

You've been trying for a decade bro. It ain't gonna happen.
All this salt just for me

for fuck sake stop ! we're asking for a board for years and we have none so stop shitposting our threads everyday
also MODS

You're spending an awful lot of time and energy in a wild attempt to avoid having to think about your own sexuality there, chief. You're a real winner. Keep it up.

user thats not delicous brown, thats just nigger black at that point

SAMEFAG

Hello boys

tits, dick and timestamp

Hi

trap threads and crossdressing have always been a thing in b/ we are here to stay don't waste your time and ignore us we are not harming anyone and we can't go anywhere else

How are you?

no, I posted these replies

Good this morning and you?

trading original trap pics for osrs gold hmu i got 100s of pics u wont find on the internet, real traps

I am shit posting as always

I’m edging as always

Everyone's too beta to go in the voice chat