The dress is black and blue. If you can't see that, then you need your eyes checked

The dress is black and blue. If you can't see that, then you need your eyes checked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dress#Scientific_explanations
youtu.be/6rVUwfHdg_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What were the other colors? Gold and white or some shit?

It was confirmed black and blue too lol

Yes. A lot of people thought it was gold and white for some reason.

It was on that dyke Ellen's show. I don't get how people see gold and white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dress#Scientific_explanations
I see it as white and gold, though if I keep starring at it the white takes on a bluish tint.

Im red/green colour blind but god damn I swear its gold and white and anyone saying otherwise is trolling.

Top strips look gold.
"White" part kinda looks blue from the shadow I guess...

God damn fuck this image.

even after seeing the confirmation that it was blue and black my brain still see it white and gold wtf

u suk dek

Schrödinger's Dress

It’s weird, when I first saw this image like 2 years ago I saw it as gold and white, now I can’t ever unsee it as black and blue... very strange indeed.

>being this retarded
srs go kys, you're pathetic

I'm pretty sure this dress was a marketing troll. The image is clearly fucking white and gold but they made a black and blue one to show on TV. You all were trolled into buying some shitty prom dress.

who tf would buy this garbage

I was about to post the same thing, when this first came about I only saw it as white and gold now its black and blue.

in this picture with this lighting its obviously blue and gold, in some other picture i could see different colors.

It depends on your monitor and color settings, anybody who seriously debates this is a fucking moron

I see black and blue most of the time but occasionally on certain screens I see white and gold.

that isn't true you fucking idiot

go back to fucking 9gag

The image was never white and gold you colorblind faggot

how exactly is
not exactly what is going on here?
It literally shows what people are seeing
you guys are fucking dumb

youtu.be/6rVUwfHdg_g

Fetish Video 2.

>ripears.mp3
also, what the fuck is that?

>thinking this is accurate

god damn what is wrong with people

it's only black and blue when i squint
i guess most of you are four-eyed faggots

I can understand gold, but where the actual fuck is white?
The dress is black and blue. Get your eyes checked, eyelets.

Read up on perception, you mongoloid. Don't be jealous just because you never experienced the glorious shift in perception.

I saw white and gold, and after a good 5 minutes of staring, black and blue. It was awesome, and as a photographer and graphic designer, knew exactly why.

It was great, and no mystery. The only example I've been able to find and have work. I've never been able to see white and gold again, though.

>white and gold masterrace
>you will never experience it

No no, definitely white and gold for a while, after more careful inspection it became black and blue and has been it since

Nah, maybe you should educate yourself.

The image is extremely desaturated and backlit. This lowers the color values closer to their inverted (negative, like a film roll) colors.

It's close to 50%, the tipping point. Therefore, your brain has to make a choice. Some people's brains choose the lower value, others the higher.

It's no coincidence that if you open the photo in Photoshop and invert it that it becomes white and gold.

Very simple. Some people are just too stupid to understand.

Original image, before darkweb trolls fucked with it

>becomes white and gold when INVERTED
>hurr durr brains have to make a choice

WHAT THE FUCK

Even under a blue tint I see white and gold, but I have seen it black and blue

It's not a question of eyesight but rather color perception which happens in the brain and is highly dependent on context.

I extracted the colors from the dress

>
fucking color blind faggot gtfo

if i squint so hard my eyelids touch, i see it as black and black.

Twats, this photo is obviously altered and you are making a verypoorattemptattrolling/10

Wow, we have a winner here.

I think those retards who see white color are just blind or using extra contrast on their monitors, because it's obliviously blue.

it's green and red

low quality bait

How did you do this?

As a chemist who deals with paint, I can say one thing: color is objective, it's a physical value,a property of material. Make of this what you want, but this argument has been retarded from the very first post, and anyone who responds to these threads is not worth the gift of life.

I see gold and blue, whats wrong with me?

If you extract the colors using Photoshop for instance seeing where they are in the color spectrum you will notice that it's actually light blue and brownish/gold.

It's white and gold.

I love this image, it always fucks with me when I quickly pass it.