G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you have slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

My family

That's pretty much it

Far cry 4

plus those dubs.
good game ?

Half life 3

I promise, I'll do it next year.

exists ?
sure ?

Mostly because I don't wanna die.
However, I'm afraid of life, so I'm not exactly sure what to do.
I've been fantasizing about 2018 as the "Year of Change" and shit like that, but the thought is scary.

pubg, overwatch, rainbow six siege, friends, family

Because ishida hasnt finished tokyo ghoul yet

Running user here, I’m having some trouble writing the 3 objectives for next year. Historically, the objectives that I wanted to achieve proved to be not worth it (the degree, the driving licenses, being fluent in a foreign language…), and the ones that I didn’t achieve made me regret wasting all that time and effort in them.
The bottom line is that I don’t see the point on making any effort anymore.

I second this

i think learning a new language is commendable, and opens a lot of new doors.
acheivign someething like that is somethig worth being proud of and a skill that can't be taken away from you. Let that be 1 of the 3, and think of 2 more.
remember you aren't do this for anyone else. pick 2 more that you like, want, and can motivate yourself to do.
Also if you live near a gym, join it. go take a group exercise class something with weights. If you live near a golds gym, take a "Body Pump" class. It's good, plus there will be lots of cute chicks in it.
Don't stop the running neither.
I'm happy to see you post here daily btw.

Ok, maybe the wording wasn’t accurate, I already have a degree, a driving license, go to the gym 5 times per week and I’m fluent in 3 languages. The problem is that I feel that it was wasted time because I am as miserable as when I didn’t have them, that’s why I don’t feel like working for anything.

Because suicide is for the weak

wow. you speak 3 languages.
cool. what are they?
do you travel ?
perhaps you are due for a trip with some new experiences and practice for your languages.

So far, I’m fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese. I already six months of this year in a German speaking country to finish my degree while I get started with German. That trip was supposed to be my last conscious effort to see if this shitty existence could be bearable, but it didn’t work, that’s why I am in this situation.

already spent*

looks like you already lucky enough have a wealth of life experiences. which means you'll have to search harder for new ones to stimulate you. That's not a bad position to be in.
keep searching, but enjoy the present while you do.
most of life is mediocre with moments of brightness. thats not just you, thats all of us.

Guess I'll try to write those objectives again. If nothing happens, I should be here tomorrow, thanks for your time.

:-)
tommorrow tell me 2 good things about your yesterday.
even if they aren't significant.

Today ... I dont know really, maybe I will today at some point. Thanks for the motivation op

i have shit to look forward to

Because I'm grown-ass man and I realize that morbidly fantasizing about suicide is self-centered ego masturbation exercise. I work towards making a better life even when everything isn't working out.

Some day looking back I will laugh at all the shit I went through. My success will be even sweeter for the struggle.

Also, pussy laughter friendship and good food.

i like you

great.
what shit ?
great post.
i like him too.

>what shit?
just general life shit

that's great.
what particular shit are you involved in these days ?

Source/girl?

don't know.

Myself, I guess.

that's good.

Because I'm arrogant and prideful.

that's your prerogative to be like that.
congrats on your confidence