Hey guys I need some help I don't know how to get my friend to like me

Hey guys I need some help I don't know how to get my friend to like me.

>Meet skinny blonde in college a year ago similar to pic related. She has a depressed personality though
>We start getting really close and we makeout a couple of times but no sex. She just broke up with her boyfriend a few months before and says she isnt ready for sex.
>After she broke up with her boyfriend but before she met me she meets some guy on tinder and fucks him a few times but that was a mistake.
>Wants to do things the right way with me.
>Im like okay I respect you.
>Fast forward a few months to June
>We start hanging out less and less and she takes forever to respond to my texts.
>One rare day we are hanging out I look over her shoulder when shes on her phone and see her ex-bfs name at the top meaning she messaged him just the day before.
>Say nothing.
>Few weeks later she says shes depressed and doesnt want to do anything physical anymore and isnt ready for a relationship right now but still considers me her best friend. I say okay.
>Later that week there are pictures of her at a carnival on social media and she captions them that she had the happiest day she's had in a long time. I say nothing.
>Fast forward a few months and she suddenly starts talking to me more out of the blue. Have no idea why but I'll take it.
>Hang out a few times but no kissing.
>Calls me her best friend again.
>A week ago she calls me crying saying that her ex-bf is in a new relationship and its killing her. I tell her I'm here for her always.
>Meanwhile spend ~$2000 total on her when we go out, her birthday, christmas presents, etc.
>To get over this news of her ex she decides to go drinking with her old girlfriends. I think this is great for her to get it out and then maybe she'll come back to me.
>She says she had a great time and drank a lot and even met some new people (girls and guys) when she went out that night.
>This week, she is barely talking to me again

What do /b?

get out

I love her though. And she said she was attracted to me before. I want her to come back to me

Leave her. Girls like that are toxic as fuck and if you really love her you are gonna end up as an depressed alcoholic fuck. Trust me let her go. Been there done that. Took almost a year to recover for me.

I hope this is bait, if not you are getting played man. Months go buy, you've spent all this money on her, she flip flops between her old ex and you've never touched her once?? If she wanted you she woulda done something with you by now. Save yourself and move on

Sounds like a personality disorder, But I'm not a Dr. As someone with borderline personality disorder though, I've come a long way from how I use to be, but I was really destructive with relationships and there's really nothing anyone could really do or say. So unfortunately my advice would to just drop her because this isn't going to stop and you're going to get fucked over every time. Just my two sense though.

You are not her first choice.
Reading about those other social events, you are not even her second choice.
You are her emotional net, with all the burdens, none of the profits.
Do not spend more money or time on her than she spends on you.

dude, really?
fuck that shit, she is using u.
for 2k you could have banged a hooker 3x who is much much much more beautiful than this skeleton-fucktoy.

I'm sorry bro but you're her backup plan.
She doesn't want to be completely alone so she keeps you around for company when she is struggling to get the guy she's after. As hard as it is, you NEED to distract yourself. See other girls, hang out with other people, do whatever works for you.
The way you feel about her isn't mutual. I know you probably feel like she's different but she's not. What she's doing is exactly the same as many many other girls do and if you keep letting it happen then it will end up hurting you even more.

If you really want to see if she's into you, make her jealous. If she cares for you in that way then she won't be comfortable with you getting close to other girls so post pictures on your social media of you hugging up with chicks at parties or whatever and make sure you don't message her while you're at these parties. Eventually she'll get scared of losing you to someone else and will start showing you more affection.

You can't save her, dude. If she's fucked up over her ex then she always will be.

But do you guys think based on what I've told you that she's been fucking other guys? It would be fine with me if she hasn't been having sex with anyone else since she met me. Then I could still respect myself enough to marry her someday

She bent over one time when I was at her house wearing a loose sweater and no bra. I got to see her whole breast. Awesome fuckin day

There's no way really to know. It could be that the reason she's not fucked you is just because she doesn't find you sexually attractive but keeps you around for the affection you show her.

If you're really desperate to sleep with her try getting her drunk first but be careful because that could just make your feelings for her even stronger.

From what you've said and from personal experience, it's certainly a possibility that she's been sleeping with other people. If her ex has been single then he could have been keeping her around for when he wanted sex and that's why it hurt her so bad to see him get with someone else.

You're in the friend zone, she's just using you as a distraction to get over her ex. She will never really want you. Get over it.

GTFO while you can... You are friendzoned so hard it hurts.

God you're pathetic. She's most likely fucking other guys as a rebound but she doesn't have those feelings for you hence why you aren't getting it. Quit trying to justify everything to yourself. MOVE ON!

Gtfo, Sounds kinda like a borderline bitch. This wont end good for you

You're the stand-by guy. She goes to you when she wants hope for her future (which doesn't involve you). Either accept that she has absolutely no interest in a relationship with you and keep making her feel better, or move on. Either way you are definitely not her type.

Stop being a cuck. That chick is fucking disgusting user.

You seem kind of awkward as fuck, user. But if you can pull it off, just flirt with a bunch of other girls near/around her, and try to find someone you can be with and fuck in the meantime. There's no surefire way to make her want to be with you, you have to move on. And by flirting and getting with new bitches, it just MIGHT make here think of you in a different light, you seem like you're in some sort of friendzone with her.

Flirting and fucking around with a bunch of girls is what I did to get my last and current gfs. I just flirted with everyone. Last gf was like your pic related, except cuter and, while still skinny, had some meat on her damn bones.

Start to fuck her regularly or bail out asap

This this and this. (and many more posts, I was too tired to link em too)

And even if she starts going mental, like saying she'll kill herself or shit, don't be a beta and don't let her degrade yourself in a spineless husk.

Ben 10

Stop being the beta nicefag. She either wants it or not. Tell her how you feel and if she accepts you, good, if not, leave her alone and move on

Really is this /help me I'm sad/ or is this Sup Forums Tits or gtfo

She's depressed.

From your narrative, you haven't asked her out once and you're being a typical beta orbiter.

Take her out on a date next time she shows interest in you and tell her that while you were friends before you caught feelings and want to date her. If she still says no, move on instead of bitching about it.

God, why are guys so stupid.

To add on to this, the reason she isn't dating you is because you haven't made it obvious. You're passively hanging out and supporting her and buying her things, but you haven't made her aware of what the context actually is because you have not SAID it. At the moment she thinks it's just a FWB thing. She's not going to ask you out, it's up to you.

I have asked her out. Our first hangout outside of school was a date. I made sure to call it that. She’s just backtracking now

Run. Seriously, run.

Tell me, what do you think she would do the moment you get yourself a gf.

>she comes running back.
>I want to be your girl.

Then she spins out again and is gone.

You meet another girl. Guess what?

>she's back.

Rinse. Repeat. She's toxic

You need to force the issue, ask her out on a date or fuck her.
She is gonna say no, but at least then its over and you can pull your head out of your ass. And if you dont try you'll never forgive yourself.

Holy fuck betas never learn. Shes fucking other dudes or at least flirting and kissing. Shes using you, wants to have her cake and eat it too. If you want to be with her and not a beta friendzoned faggot then make it known, if rejected move on. For men it should be as simple as trying to qualify for a house. You got the credit or not, credit being your history of success and overall investment into yourself. No girl this generation is loyal unless you fuck with her mentally. Create the need and youll get her. But why her? There are so many better women out there mang just gotta attract the right one by being the right guy. Dont put any pussy on a pedastool and never cash out on them. Create the need. Act disinterested in her and youll genuinely be disinterested after you wake up to all the beautiful women out there waiting for you to sack up and work on yourself first. Get a part time job at a mall kiosk, a nice, mall and just watch all the fine traffic walk by. After a week youll have forgotten about her and realize, oh shit its not about these hoes at all, its about me.

>Im like okay I respect you
found your problem. after that line, it was pretty clear. permissiveness with girls in general is useless and simply ends up shooting you in the foot, it signals that she can do whatever she likes and you'll be the sounding board who buys her things. not to mention, nowhere in here did you say you directly pushed to be a couple. you didnt control the situation, you let it happen around you and now you're pissed because you wasted time. total beta move.

>what do
you've gotten obsessed with this one, and forgotten there are many many more girls all around you. go be active with some mates for a while, don't interact with this toxic girl and don't be a doormat. learn to steer a situation and make the girls chase you rather than chase them

I spent plenty of time chasing like you did until I realized that's exactly what girls want, and it gives them all the control

But that was a year ago, do it again. If she says no, dont hang out with her again.

>~$2000 total on her
>in under a year
Jesus Christ man what the fuck is wrong with you. No fucking wonder she keeps stringing you along.

>Tell her youre there for her always after shes confronted with the fact that life moves on
You shouldve asked her what she expected by still hanging out with her ex without there being a comitted relationship and you shouldve pressed that no one waits forever

From your story she was never yours in a serious way, she probably wasnt (isnt) over him and subconciously saw an escape in you

If its similar to pic related, you need to get the fuck up outta there and fast. She obviously has a mental disorder, and if she is THAT skinny it comes tied with some anorexic BS that you REALLY don't wanna deal with.
She is playing you from one week to another. She isnt there for you, so why are you there for her? She will drain you dry and leave you hating women in general and the both of you specifically.

Move on and see how she reacts keep us updated