/twd/

I'm starting up an official Walking Dead general because we're a few days away from the new season and discussion has been ramping up, so I feel it's justified. Plus, having a dozen shitty threads spread out is no fun for anyone, TWD and non-TWD fans alike.

Format rules: /twd/ in the subject field, the phrase "Walking Dead" in the body.

Thanks.

hatchet edition

I got myself up to speed on season 6. This shit looks like it's about to get really good. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is based af.

Who gets killed by the bat?

The bat is the cock

q-quads of truth?

i dropped it halfway through 5th season when they found this village where people were normies and ate cake cake on saturdays and this FEMALE LEADER recorded them talking and shit and then the black guy with a stick came to some meeting i dont remember is it worth picking it up again

Fuck your gay rules and your general

also fuck this gay show. it's a hot mess now.

why wont rick get killed?
he pauses between every word he says,
the bad acting seeps in through the bad actor into the character.
just FHSU f.a.m

Jeffrey Dean Morgan will single-handedly make this season worth watching.

The best thing the dickheads at AMC have done are snagging JDM for Negan, and toning down his retarded dialogue from the comic book. Negan seems much more cruel and antagonistic than his comic book version already. I just hope he doesn't go to shit over the course of the season.

Unfortunately, the rest of the show will likely still be shit. Morgan and Carol and the Kingdom is going to provide tons of useless filler, I can tell already...

>Gosh freakin' darn it, that Negan is a real meanie!

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

reply to both

No one, Batman doesn't kill.

I do this thing where I don't watch the last episode of a season when it's out. Can't tell whether it's some subconscious way of avoiding endings, but in TWD's case I'm fairly sure I just got bored.

>Negan seems much more cruel and antagonistic than his comic book version already.

Yeah I think in the comics there was more of a 'necessity' in his own mind to what he was doing, with enjoyment being a pleasant bonus.

This one seems to be full-blown psychopath, but I'll reserve judgement til the season airs.

Why do people think JDM is gonna steal the show when Steven Eggs did it before he even showed up?

TSDF posted their spoilers, it's "official" now so you faggots can stop doubting it.

>Abe gets Lucille'd, Daryl attacks Negan, then Glenn gets Lucille'd as punishment
>Negan tells Rick he must chop Carl's arm off or Carl will get the bat. Rick finally does it, crying like a bitch, but Negan stops him at the last second. >Rick is now fully broken.
>Negan and Saviors take Daryl prisoner

I hope they are able to show more sides of him and eventually make him as weirdly likable as he is in the comics.

I don't want a one-note sadistic psycho.

>is it worth picking it up again
Nah

b8

Everyone working on the show is saying it's the Negan Show now and I believe it. So he's quite literally stolen the show. Andrew Lincoln had a lot of free time this season between filming. JDM says every director or whatever on the show feels compelled to give their episode its own signature Negan moment since the character is so fun. Of course Ogg will get a lot of hype himself since he's fucking Mr. Grand Theft Auto V and will no doubt ham it up himself just like pic related, but he ain't Negan so JDM will no doubt be the one giving fans all the different kinds of boners. Still I wonder just how much Negan and Simon will differ. Ogg is so naturally like Negan.

>I hope they are able to show more sides of him and eventually make him as weirdly likable as he is in the comics.
I mean that's the whole point to his character. Of course they will. They're not even getting tumblr about his wives scenario judging from Negan's henchman already saying "he only wants ass that's willing". I have hopes they won't twist it into a rape thing. Hope like in the comic every character puts those wives down for being gold digger bitches. Really make retards angry.

Why did they spoil that Daryl dies?

What possible purpose did they have? The sheer stupidity of that kills any intrigue that postponing the reveal piqued. They managed to take the biggest screw-up in TV history and turn it into an asset by not showing anything about the new season, and then two weeks before it airs they spoil it?

DUMB-freaking-Asses

>tfw negan is the fan-favorite main character now

man i enjoy it somehow when the walking dead comes out of nowehere at the end of the year. then i almost always forgot fully that most episodes and seasons are rather letdown.

but this is the most promising since s1e1.

when is premiere?

Rick never was. Very fucking confusing that Daryl beats him out. I'm not even a hater. I really don't get how women find Norman Reedus hotter or his character more compelling. I guess they really, really, really self inserted as Carol and Beth.

This Sunday

>daryl and negan tag-team rick with their story lines until he's completely put out of his own show
;_;

This. Daryl is weird looking and barely does anything. When he does, his character is fairly indistinct these days. He was interesting in the first 2 seasons, and great in his episode with Beth, but hasn't done anything since then.

xxFkUxx

Anyway I like THE WALKING DEAD and Fear the walking dead too but I think that Maggie is the best.

Daryl is both the bad boy redneck and sensitive softie with long emo hair. Of course all the tumblrinas and teenage girls are wet for him.