What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
youtube.com/watch?v=2aIEUyULQpk
youtube.com/watch?v=BET7-z0gmlM
youtube.com/watch?v=I8cxTaaNZrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>guac merchant

Acted like it was an hoa where everyone had to be polite to eachother and they could kick out newcomers.

hoa?

He is /r9k/ In human form.

He sucked!

Is this what Sup Forums has come to these days?

he was pushed too hard by his daddy and dubya

Home owners association

Low energy

Nobody wanted his guac bowls

Home
Owners
Association

The world is too cruel for something so pure and innocent

He's got a face only a mother could love and his mom fucking hates him. That's a wrap on the rest of your life

Everything.

>a Bush
>pure and innocent

He was sacrificed by the elders to make people feel sorry for the Bushes, rather than angry at them after W's presidency.

I think he has actual autism. Especially after the rotary club video. Primo-fucking-aspie I'll tell ya h'what.

An instance where a quip literally destroyed a man after the "low energy" comment came out I just couldn't look at him without thinking it.

trump gave him a good guacing

Trump said it best: "He ran a great campaign for 2004"

Requesting the picture with him and a gun with a guac bowl on his head

What went right?

Yeb spent the entire campaign being humiliated, it happened even when Trump wasn't around.

>What went wrong?

But OP, it all went perfectly right.

What did he mean by this?

He went in thinking the primary was a formality, and that he was going to be handed the nomination on a silver platter. When it became clear that this wouldn't be the case his campaign didn't change gears fast enough, and instead just threw massive piles of money around hoping to salvage it.

Clinton is in a similar situation, but the Democratic Primary is better rigged to put whoever the party wants in the lead. While the Republican Primary is set up to keep whoever is leading in the lead, which Trump managed to exploit very effectively.

dude where is the video, the funny ass video of jeb being slowly crushed by trump. please for the love of god, i need to see it again.

He was unfairly bullied and the american sheeple who think social media is the only thing that matters jumped on the hate train so they wouldn't get bullied. He was literally the best candidate.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

But he was never low energy. he actually had tremendous energy.

Everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=2aIEUyULQpk

I single handedly think this image made me see Jeb as a complete joke and no longer a candidate. Just a big fat mess.

Jeb is a mess.

Jeb is a waste

>i am gonna be prez just like daddy and big bro
>i will make momma proud of me!

Jeb is simply not the kind of organized politician who can survive on the national level. His campaign and Super PACs were completely disorganized. He rarely ever really made much of a case for why you should vote for him. His speeches were mostly just standard politician rhetoric.

He's a terrible, terrible speaker. All those embarrassing fumbles ("please clap") are HIM drawing attention to situation.

He never distanced himself from his brother. Day 1 he should have said that his brother was an idiot.

Trump just sped up the situation. But even without him would not win the nomination. It would have been a match between Rubio and Cruz.

beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=BET7-z0gmlM

He knocked up and married his maid for one

F

I always feel bad for Jeb when I see that video.
He seems like a really nice guy even though I heard he used to be a bully and apparently a drug-dealer too, when he was young.

Jeb is a big fat mistake.

Jebposting was objectively the best meme of 2015.

Don't worry, though. Hillary is going to be Jeb 2.0 when the race heats up. Everything she throws at Trump will either misfire or not even land. Her inability to connect with people on any level will only make it worse.

that's what Barbara said
He didn't listen

Jeb!

Who gives that guy $100 million dollars? Jesus the guy reeks of being a loser. Any other last name and he would be selling used cars somewhere.

>I always feel bad for Jeb when I see that video.

Jeb brags about cutting benefits fro the elderly. Screw him. He's a tool of the establishment. He's just an idiot.

Trump.

George W. is probably the worst president of all time and jeb promised to be even worse than him by being even more autistic.

His name didn't have enough exclamation marks

He's a Bush

He's a beta faggot

His stupid exlamation mark killed his campaign

Jeb! :D:D:D:D:D

I'm not convinced it was timing or anything. The guy is too beta and yes, low energy. You can just sense it on him.

I think he would've failed regardless. What went wrong was them thinking it was going to work in the first place. They said they had a book and had it all planned out or some shit. How anyone have an exact guideline to get the presidency?

In all seriousness, it was dead on arrival.

Bush 2 was terrible. Republicans can't say it but he was awful. The fact that the establishment picked him has the chosen one shows how out of touch they are.

This story makes me actually think so.

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bush-rubio-sword-of-chang_us_56329854e4b00aa54a4d97f3

The man literally doesn't have any friends.

Shut it Shillary, your whole campaign was based on Jeb being the other candidate

You can tell from his face that he knew his campaign was over.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8cxTaaNZrw

This was VICIOUS.

>My mom is the strongest woman I know.
>She should be running.

That was when I started to admire him, because the Republicans loathe Germany ever since our government back then openly stated that such a war would be illegal.

Pic related