Finally get into Death Grips

>Finally get into Death Grips
>They aren't cool anymore
:(

Death Grips are cool. They've always been cool.

If you unironically listen to DG post 2014 you are a pleb
t. numale p4k drone

This is why I'm not letting myself get into Death Grips

>caring about what is cool to the point where you don't let yourself listen to them

christ this board is full of plebs

Death Grips is for psueds and therefore they were never cool for anyone besides hipsters.

This.
>hurr durr what will my internet friends think about meeee

>internet friends

James should open for them

ur my fren :)

>friends

I work near J and 29th in Sacramento and I've ran into Stephan like three times. Tried to talk to him once but he wasn't interested. Told my friends and they've never heard of DG, though they knew about Hella. DG is just an internet meme.

>:(

Listen to Shabazz Palaces instead.

dont try to have a conversation just say that you appreciate his artwork. he might say thanks and shake your hand

i haven't heard any one mention this band on here for a long time, after like 2013 they became irrelevant

LP7 when?

If they were cool they'd be playing the Roadhouse instead of THE Nine Inch Nails.

If Lynch were doing anything else I'd love to see him use DG for something, the madman could make it work.

what are you talking about

government plates is the best thing they'll ever do and only faggots disagree. doesn't matter if you first heard of them 2014 or now.

their latest double-album got panned by Fantano iirc

He gave The Powers That B a 9 and Bottomless Pit an 8

They`re the most FUN band in history

this. I don't like Death Grips, but if you don't listen to them because they aren't "cool", you're fucking stupid.

The whole Death Grips hate is the same as the Radiohead hate. The board is considered to approve of the band so all the sperglords call the band shit to be contrarians. Both bands are pretty popular so more contrarians.
There's also a wave of new underage fags right now because it's the start of the school year and some American high school loser is probably telling the new babbies about Sup Forums to look cool
>hey I find my music on this cool website called Sup Forums
Always remember that you share this board with literal children, some of whom weren't even alive when the site first launched.

Actually he gave Bottomless Pit a 9 as well.

>ever listening to any artist because of the 'status' it gives you

LEGLESS LIZARD PEACOCK FLIES

if you hate death grips you're probably a pleb or an avant-teen

how did you find out about the term avant teen

you're the worst kind of music nerd. BeGONE!

>people born in 2003 are 14 now
>I started browsing at 14

>people born in 2006 are 11 now
>I started browsing at 11

>t-they're still cool!

but user the term avant-teen was created to describe people that LIKE death grips :^)

ONE WAY IN NO WAY OUT

>one band is watered-down shite for manchildren obsessed with memes who consider it groundbreaking and innovative
>one band is watered-down shite for manchildren obsessed with memes who consider it groundbreaking and innovative
what seems to be the issue?

haha look the king of cool is posting on fucking Sup Forums lmao fuck off

death grips
>you have to be contrarian or under age not to like death grips
Check back here in five years, no one will be talking about them, mr. internet psychic.

If you listen to something because it's cool, you shouldn't listen to music at all

SLEEVE UP MY SLEEE

You actually believe this? Sad.