Is pic related worth it? It's on sale but I can't tell if it will actually be any good. Do enough people play?

Is pic related worth it? It's on sale but I can't tell if it will actually be any good. Do enough people play?

i have 1k hours on it, it was fun playing with my friends, i think now it's worth it since it's the blueprint system again. You should try it

Like the concept is appealing but the "Your First Day in Rust" video looks like a violently autistic cross between minecraft and COD

It's cancer community, fun game, nothing like minecraft, it's PvP. worth the 10 euros.

I notice you played with friends. I don't have any friends wqho play this game, so my concern is whether or not enough rando's play for it to still be fun?

Just buy it, it's worth.

that could be a good thing, Sup Forums is pure cancer and here we are

depends on how you play it. If you are a hardcore gamer, who wants to farm and be on top, you probably won't. If you are there for the fun, you can always have it, being a slave of someone or just dick around.

If you are playing solo find a solo duo trio enforced server. Otherwise stick to community servers. Don't touch officials because they have zero moderation and hackers will run amok on them. Also be prepared to die... A lot.

For sure

Just watch some " Stimpy " videos in youtube, to see why this game is fun, and then " Anarchy " for a good PvP and gameplay to have a better look at the game

Its worth it. One of the best games i have ever played. The learning curve is high so be ready to rage a bit early on.

I bought it like a year ago and it sucked, i got my money back through steam

Was a perfect game a year ago, updates destroyed it. Now it's crap.

It has dead-ends, so be aware. There will be times you log in and you are fairly bored and other times that there are just 'chores' to do to maintain yourself.

If you are looking for an exciting shooter, it may not be for you as it's just not that much of a bang-bang.

On the other hand, if you don't want to just run and shoot all day, this does give other things to explore with your time.

I found my home in voxels after it and am trying at Stationeers (from DayZ founder).

> In before people bash Dean (DayZ founder) for selling the game and staying on just long enough to transition - but blaming him for it's outcome long after he left the new owners company.

it's back ot it's roots, almost. no bullshit buildings, again blueprints.

I have almost 1k hours in it, far more than any other game in my library and i loved it. But it was a very different game to what it is now.

When i started playing clans were rare, people built bases that just looked like houses killing on sight wasn't common and you could raid bases without spending 12 hours mining for sulfur.

Now clans are fucking everywhere, most bases are like fort knox and unraidable for the average player and thats only after you've died ten times in a row just gathering wood for a basic shelter cos every cunt in the game shoots everyone they see.

If you want a game you can play with your friends team up and try to take on some of the big boys it's still a great game early access still but constant updates and development and developers who actually listen to there fanbase.

But if you want a solo online survival gaming experience it still offers a challenge, but the community really is fucking dreadful.

thanks niggers, on my way over to steam to blow 10 large on this gayme

I just started playing it, with my friend and it's hard as fuck to get anything done when you're new. I like learning the game by playing it but with that's not really an option with this game. Everyone else has an advantage over you. so you have to learn the game before ever even start playing it.

You die easily as fuck. The animal AI is pretty retarded and sometimes rock nodes are impossible to find. I've played 11 hours and only just now been able to make a code lock because i got lucky and found some abandoned furnaces, until some dudes blew open my base and ended me.

It's an annoying game to be new at, especially alone, but it does feel rewarding to kill other people and to survive longer and longer.

can you just become someone's bitch? like someone powerful. THat's what i would do in prison

nope. Everyone pretty much KOS, so good luck trying to convince someone to take your booty for protection.

Not entirely, sometimes there are clans that work that way but often you end up with small groups at most.

add me up
freejared on steam

What's a good server?

its an amazing game man.
watch some youtube related guides before playing. makw sure they are recent too as things change

Learn a bit about map sizes, then take that knowledge and hit any larger sized servers.

That'l quickly get you to learn your way around.

>larger sized servers
meaning population there.

go on small unpopulated servers to lesrn the game. then progress onto things like rustipia or rustafied

are black people allowed to play this game?

yes you can slave for clans.

Make sure to get a guitar

If you learn to play Marry Had A Little Lamb it will unlock limited gear and guns, it only works on servers.

OP here wh ythe FUCK is my character a nigger by default
what the fUCK

3k hours in, it's honestly my favorite survival game and being an asshole in creative ways fills drunken hours with keks.

>early access
>5 fucking years old

Garry just doesn't want to launch as he'd be committed.

> Garry hates commitment.
> See blueprints.

Skin color and dick size are based on your Steam ID. Have fun being black because of random shit.

have almost 1k hours. fun as fuck. if you dont have friends who can play it youll find friends on there. even playing solo is fun and especially rewarding. if you dont want to hate it the first time you play id say play with 2 or 3 friends makes it alot easier.r

not the same blueprints...

mfw Garry shuts the game down claiming lack of interest.

spent 600 hours, then the new shittier blueprint system came and fucking ruined everything, haven't touched the game since.

I play it solo now and then. My internet connection is scheiße though so it’s kind of difficult to play sometimes. My computer also isn’t amazing by any standards. But it runs well enough