Tl;dr- Fatty convinces guy she likes to fuck her when they're drunk. He goes to the college and claims rape...

>archive.is/jISqm

>tl;dr- Fatty convinces guy she likes to fuck her when they're drunk. He goes to the college and claims rape, she gets expelled.

And of course, Buzzfeed writes the article in a tone that painting the attacker as the victim. The comments section is glorious.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Student expelled after rape allegations
m.washingtonexaminer.com/man-receives-sex-act-while-blacked-out-gets-accused-of-sexual-assault/article/2565978
youtube.com/watch?v=RdjYhp0ldbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MEN CAN'T BE RAPED BC PENIS IS POWER AND SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION

I know, right?

Seriously, though, Buzzfeed has reached a new low with this.

Tell me exactly why she needed to be expelled?

They had consensual sex.

He felt guilty after the alcohol wore off. He saw she was an ugly cow. If regret sexual intercourse while in an intoxicated state, you can claim rape and get the other party expelled.

If a man can be expelled after having "consensual" drunken sex with a girl who cries rape the next day, why not a woman?

Oh wait, because these rape laws were meant to punish men.

Name one instance where a man has been expelled for that.

Or are you just another pol woman hater?

>woman hater

Yes, wanting equal justice for both sexes is "hating women."

Nigger are you fucking serious men are expelled all the time over shit like that

>still no sources

You're joking, right? The standard university line is that tipsy women can't consent. Men have been expelled and brought up on charges.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ.
lmgtfy.com/?q=Student expelled after rape allegations

DELETE THIS

These communist oven magnets could at least be consistent with their bullshit, but no, they just had to continue spreading the anti-male bullshit. Sorry, kikes and SJWs, but you overplayed your hand here.

2 seconds in goggle, halfwit.

m.washingtonexaminer.com/man-receives-sex-act-while-blacked-out-gets-accused-of-sexual-assault/article/2565978

well lets see duke had an incident as well as AU and ASU and universty of oregon

dude just search false rape cases in college, there was a number of them 2 years ago where false journalism got a kid kicked off scholarship and expelled

then the average person got wind of the whole media spin on it and people are wising up to alot of supposed rape claims

still in general its part of the teach men not to rape culture because apparently women think men are just animals

guys we shouldnt be getting mad, i just realized its summer break

Fucking good. At least this college isn't completely over run by a feminist cunt administration. You want equality be prepared when the blade cuts the on the other side.

Does Reddit know you're out of your shed?

>name one instance

Either this is literally your first day on Sup Forums or thats some subtle and perfectly tailored b8.

Have a (You).

Duh. Because the new "rape" rules are so draconian and even retarded SJW colleges need to enforce the law equally sometimes.

Its mutually assured destruction. Now everyone is going to be afraid to have sex for fear of a post-coital rape allegation. Ironically this is caused by ugly fat feminists who aren't getting any. Imagine if angry r9k robots made up rules that prevented other people from having sex. That's basically whats happening.

>“[Rose] knew, or should have known of [the male student]’s level of intoxication and his inability to understand the nature or consequences of his actions

This is 100% correct.

I wish my penis could repel criminals.

thats rich coming from summerfriend who either never went to college in the last 8 years or doesnt keep in touch with any political issues that are spammed on Sup Forums

This is why a woman shouldn't become a feminist. Even if you were a completley immoral person who enjoys gaining things at the expense of men feminism fucks over women as much men at the end of the day.

Oh we need more female generals? Congratulations now women are elgible for the draft, enjoy dying from a IED in shithole Afghanistan.

Feminism has gone from relatively about equal rights to about a anti-male movement to one that's not even about women anymore its about genderqueer and weird gender identity and "oppressed" people. So now feminists can argue with a straight face defending muslim genital mutlilation or letting in muslim migrants that are literally going to gangrape women.

How can you lose playing drinking games?

He lost by winding up fucking a whale

>autistic classical liberal/libertarian missing the point
Your position is admirable, but you don't understand what's going on here. This is about delicious, juicy irony with a plump, red centre that oozes when cut into and a rich brown outside with grill marks slightly seared onto it.

Always the best when the shoe is on the other foot.

By fucking a fatty. Did you not read the OP?

I feel bad for this chick, much like I feel bad for men falsely accused of and punished for rape.

By waking up next to a beached whale and realizing no amount of scrubbing or washing will remove the shame.

>Allegedly

>Girl gets drunk and has sex
>Not her fault at all

>Girl gets drunk and drives
>Her fault

>1 step closer to having to sign consent forms to engage in sex

But this is every bit as horse shit as when a male gets accused of "rape" by a female who had sex with him then regretted it afterwards.

The article says that ALL WITNESSES AND BOTH THE ALLEGED DEFENDENT AND VICTIM agree that the "victim" went loking for condoms in order to try and fuck the girl who "raped" him.

He LITERALLY made the conscious decision "I want to have sex with this woman and so I will try and find condoms in order to do so"

Has the whole world gone completely insane?

"too drunk to consent" means when you're semi-conscious and unaware of what the fuck is even being done to you, not when you , OF YOUR OWN VOLITION ACTIVELY TRY TO FUCK SOMEONE AND DO SO SUCCESSFULLY

Why the fuck are you people selling out your principles just because the woman is a girl?
This is clearly horse shit.
he WANTED to have sex with her.

It would be funny if men started falsely accusing all women of rape in colleges... Wonder what the feminists would do then?

Nope. One Beer = No Consent.

Welcome to modern feminism.

>still didn't understand our objection to draconian rape laws even when confronted with a real counterexample

Listen genius we were against any law or policy that placed the burden of proof on the accused. We don't support what happened but we're laughing our asses off because we fucking told them so.

Why are women and beta numales so fucking immune to reason?

Because it's schadenfreude from the bed that feminism has made.
It's still completely fucked, but at least we can laugh at the mental gymnastics that feminist display when faced with true equality.

That poster was put all around a campus in Canada and it pretty much makes it clear that only men can rape, only men have to control themselves when drinking, men are bad by default.

It's basically a case of feminists and sjw getting a taste of their own medicine.

>They had consensual sex.

He is saying he is a victim of rape. That is all we need to hear. If we should shame him or otherwise question him, not only would be be victimized again due to having to relive the emotional drama of his experience in his recounting of the event, but it would DISSUADE OTHER RAPE VICTIMS FROM COMING FORWARD OUT OF FEAR THAT THEY WILL NOT BE BELIEVED.

WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING NOT GETTING ABOUT THIS?! You make me sick.

This woman (rapist) needs to be shuttled through the campus judicial process under which she will be held to a standard of "reasonable suspicion" to determine her guilt. If we are even 51% sure she did this, she needs to be kicked out, RIGHT NOW, before she victimizes another student. The rights to counsel, to face her accuser, to have evidence brought against her, to have others prove her guilty instead of having to PROVE HER OWN INNOCENCE just PERPETUATE RAPE CULTURE ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES.

STOP SHAMING VICTIMS! This young man is a victim and we need to BELIEVE HIM so that others will have the courage to come forward.

I am sick of you fucking rape apologists and your:

>BUT MY DUE PROCESSES AND MUH RIGHTS TO THE FAIR TRIALS!!!

Fuck you. She is a rapist and deserves what is coming to her.

Yes, this post is fake, and no, I do not really believe this stuff. However, if they are going to apply their beliefs in real life, they will apply them consistently, or not at all.

>refer to her by her middle name instead of name dropping
>super sympathetic writing towards her
>oh and men are just told to be "tough" so we better deconstruct masculinity over this
>oh boo hoo me, she go fired from her shit-tier job and won't get her fake degree, it's so bad when this happens to a woman and not the men we have run off a cliff over the same thing

>Enact unconstitutional and sexist rules because you've been indoctrinated to hate men
>be surprised and angry when unconstitutional and sexist rules end up harming everyone
>still hate men too much to learn anything

Why the fuck did we let women vote?

>>be surprised and angry when unconstitutional and sexist rules end up harming everyone

Every snake always ends up eating its own tail.

Then people would start suggesting that men stopped drinking on campus and turning themselves into victims

So you people would rather cheer when a bullshit law is applied to both sexes than complain about the law being bullshit whenever it is applied like this no matter what the sex of the victim.

You should all fucking kill yourselves.

Your hearts have no consistent sense of justice, you're just chauvinists in the original sense of the word.

It is fucking garbage that a person who consciously decides to fuck another person actively to the extent that they make conscious actions to try and initiate sex can be considered "too drunk to consent"
And it's garbage whether it happens to a man or a woman and it should be decried as garbage in either case.

>2 wrongs make a right
?

youtube.com/watch?v=RdjYhp0ldbc

I'm not passing judgement either way, I'm just watching the train wreck with cavalier, morbid satisfaction.

Rape is now meaningless.
If I were a victim, I may be offended by this. But no one is thinking of the genuine victims.

Works for feminism.

Shit has to go wrong at times before they can realize its fucked and fix it. Sup Forums are usually the people cheering on the sidelines at times when these things backfire and someone has to suffer for it, because maybe it'll be a lesson for the world, and they'll wake up.

You have thousands of cases of this happening with men, maybe it happening with a girl will cause people to realize its wrong.

Is what I take it to mean.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND COMES AROUND COMES KARRRRRRMAAAAAAA

Repercussions for stupids bite back the woman men that from they enact

That almost happened to me with some big black chick. I managed to avoid sex by fingering her while she wanked me, but I felt so awkward after. She apologized the next day and I lied saying it was ok, but I don't get drunk around ugly fat chicks anymore.

Also stuff like this usually reveals the hypocrisy in the works on either side, which is another thing Sup Forums is waiting for here.

They're waiting for that side of the argument to prove it was never about what they were claiming it was about, and that they're really biased as hell.

Although even if you prove this a thousand times it probably still doesn't change much.

You can't have it both ways you crooked, intellectually bankrupt cretin.

If you objected to this kind of bullshit understanding of consent when the victim is a man then you can't start applying this bullshit understanding of consent when it suits you.

Anyone who supports the outcome of this case has thrown away their legitimacy.

Man that is one ugly braud.

>Rose insists she was falsely accused. She believes her accuser complained to the college’s Title IX office — the Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) — “because his friends were making fun of him for sleeping with me,” because, she said, “I am short and overweight.”

Probably Mexican too

>During the drinking games in a friend’s room, the male student drank nearly a fifth of Fireball whiskey and some vodka and beer — the witnesses said Rose drank “just a bit,” while Rose said she drank up to 15 cups of vodka-spiked Hawaiian Punch. He and Rose went to her room. At one point, he left to ask his friends for a condom.
>He and Rose performed oral sex on each other and attempted vaginal sex. The male student told the OEO that after he ejaculated he felt “really uncomfortable” and “kept trying to leave,” but Rose asked him to wait.
I would feel "really uncomfortable" too.

"what goes around comes around" implies this woman being accused specifically has accused someone else of rape or supported someone making rape accusations under similar false situations. Women are not a fucking collectivite and just because other women, or feminists to be more accurate, have do not does not mean this woman has to suffer. You fucking sociopath

We fucking have been complaining about the way these are handled for a shit long time, this is just schadenfrued or however you spell that sit.

You're looking at the world through feminazi-colored glasses. We opposed this shit every step of the way and were insulted and shouted down at every opportunity. You're still insulting us.

We told you that lighting the house of justice and human rights on fire was a terrible idea. You called us oppressive sexist monsters and lit it on fire.

Now there's nothing left to do but roast marshmellows and have a good time.

Google mattress girl you stupid faggot

lol the bias is in the title also
if this was a woman on man thing the title would have been
>man rapes women gets expelled from campus
but since it's women on man it's ALLEGEDLY

feminists have made their bed. now they get to lay in it.

That guy didn't get expelled you fucking moron.

>chauvenist
People have been complaining about how shit the law is for long enough, might as well get a giggle when it's dealt from the other perspective

I'm admiring those arms. Bet she could lift a Volkswagen.
Sized sandwich.

Some fatty tried to do this to me in college, I shut her down and then she started crying.

See you don't know if this woman is a feminist and supports feminism. Guilty by association is fucking wrong

I don't regard the opinions of rape apologists.

No it wasen't rape, but I kinda feel bad for the girl as aI feel bad for the guys when this happens. I'm all for the feminists to get their comeuppance, I just want the perpetrators to get it, not an innocent.

That being said, that guy fucked up by having sex with the whale

What it's currently doing is revealing Sup Forums's own hypocrisy.

Unless Sup Forums and like-minded people keep a consistent principle in response to this and point out why this is wrong the same they have done in cases where the accused is male, the message they should want to pass on will be lost entirely.

Instead people will just see snarky bullshit and hypocritical gloating.
Hypocrisy of cheering for a law they normally condemn.

She legitimately took advantage of an intoxicated individual

It was rape

Really makes you think...

>I just want the perpetrators to get it, not an innocent.

The reality of their worldview will not hit feminists until they are victims of their own policies.

I get it, man. I do. If fucking sucks that it has to be this way. But you have to do what you have to do.

>Rose said she drank up to 15 cups of vodka-spiked Hawaiian Punch
god women are so bad at math

Look at this fucking rape apologist victim blamer. You probably think he was asking for it. Ugh god I can't even...

>She came, so clearly she wanted it, not rape
Really makes you think...

He was but it was over turned when they figured out she was lying.

Also you're a faggot for actually defending it.

>Hypocrisy of cheering for a law they normally condemn.

Turnabout is fair play. We only see "joy" in this because we believe this consistent application of their bullshit will help to end this nonsense sooner than later.

Yes obviously, but I'm making the point I would feel really gross and "really uncomfortable" too if that disgusting slob was slobbing on my cock and then I came inside her. It gives me chills.

If this was the normal woman gets man expelled because bullshit rape you'll have 90% of Sup Forumsacks showing their disgust.
When things come around and the woman gets expelled it's the moment where we just say "Ya dun' goof'd" and laugh at their faces because we fucking told them this was unfair.

You forget that most of us share noble ideals, but we are also twisted to the core.

If he wants to stop at anytime it is rape

I'm not a feminist you retard. I've been on Sup Forums since 2007 and Sup Forums has been my main board since 2012.

I'm simply not a hypocrite.

I know full well that Sup Forums has prior to this complained about the injustice of defining consent this way.

It is totally hypocritical to start stop complaining and start saying "good", like many people have in this thread, when the accused is a woman.

It shows more in common with sjw-style inconsistent , petty thinking than having consistent moral, logical principles.

That's why I'm insulting the people in this thread acting this way. I have contempt for you based on your actions. I expect better from you.
You're letting this board down with this soft-brained, womanly thinking.

It is a shitty outcome. But it has to happen to women so feminists understand why their sex rules are unjust. Only when faced with the same unjustice will feminists even have a chance to understand why their policies are unjust. Even then many will rationalize their negative emotions as something something patriarchy male privilege blah blah.

TFW no woman will rape you

This needs to be tested. This case could be a fluke. We need to see if it will be consistently held up. We need volunteers for science. Do your part for the betterment of mankind brothers

Having a giggle when confronted by insanity and misery is a coping mechanism, not support of insanity and misery.

Muh rape

When making the mother of all omelettes, you can't fret over every little egg.

Holy shit I just graduated from that school a year ago, I didn't think they'd ever have the balls to do something like this, not once.

Nope. You're completely wrong.

Complaining about this law got us nowhere because the people who implemented it were sexist against men.

The only way to change the law is to highlight how it hurts women because the people who supported it in the first place are still sexist against men.

So celebrating that we've come full circle and have cases where the law being applied equally can illustrate just how bullshit it is, is in fact us being intellectually consistent.

No amount of reason or logic would reach the man-haters, so this is the only way to communicate the lesson.

"Turnabout" shows that you're happy to adopt the principles you claim to oppose when they suit you.

It shows that you don't actually have genuine belief in your view point because you're happy to throw yours away and adopt the view that you previously said was wrong.

Every time you adopt SJW thinking or reasoning you're helping them gain ground.

She really did rape the guy though , just because he is a man doesn't mean he can't be raped

lets be honest would you laugh when the guy came to you and reported he was raped by that one fat chick?

>when they suit you

And that is only when those laws will help destroy themselves

>Seriously, though, Buzzfeed has reached a new low with this.

Buzzfeed can always go lower. That's the point of the entire thing. To go deeper.

This exactly. We're dealing with gynocentric fanatics who can only conceptualize harm if it affects them directly. We need a million more of these cases to happen.