WHATS THE WORST THING I COULD SAAAAAAAAAAY

WHATS THE WORST THING I COULD SAAAAAAAAAAY

what is this 2008

BULLETS IS BETTER IN EVERY WAAAAAAAAY

what...

Their first album was better than Three Cheers.

WHATS THE WORST THING I COULD EAAATTTTTT

He got psychiatric help and writes comics all day. Doesn't surprise me

I'm still surprised people over the age of 12 actually like this band

*blocks your path*

I Brought You My Bullets (2002), 5.5/10
Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge (2004), 6/10
The Black Parade (2006), 6.5/10
Danger Days (2010), 5.5/10

This is still the case. For some reason today's 12 year old girls find them cool and they're necroing aall of their music videos on youtube
I don't have a clue why they chose MCR of all bands

because they have stupid edgy lyrics and the singer is omgsokawaii

the music itself is actually pretty rockin' aside from the singer and the lyrics

"Nigger".

probably
"jews are niggers and i abort retard faggots so i can shoot up preschools"

he's like the same weight in both pictures

Lookin' good Billy.

JUST

FUCK MY SHIT UP

He looks alright for a 40 year old. Also more relaxed and cheerful looking. I'm happy for him.

I mean good on him for doing what makes him happy but I still can't believe it's the same person. He looks like a cross between Jack Black and Post Malone

"I have always been extremely sensitive to those that have gender identity issues as I feel like I have gone through it as well, if even on a smaller scale. I have always identified a fair amount with the female gender, and began at a certain point in MCR to express this through my look and performance style. So it's no surprise that all of my inspirations and style influences were pushing gender boundaries. Freddy [sic] Mercury, Bowie, Iggy, early glam, T-Rex. Masculinity to me has always made me feel like it wasn't right for me." - Gerard Way
Is he /ourguy/?

Yeah.