Would you/have you ever double teamed a girl with a friend before? is it weird?

would you/have you ever double teamed a girl with a friend before? is it weird?

Yeah, not my cup of tea. Don't wanna hear and see another man when fucking.

yeah, but technically we took turns
we weren't both trying to do stuff with her at the same time

I dont wanna DP her but like having her doggystyle while she blows and takes one doesn't sound that weird

maybe if the dudes were blindfolded

Me and friend tagged team chick one nite. I was fuckin her ass while he banged pussy but ended up we were both inside he pussy at same time. I came all over inside her and on his dick

My best friend and I tag-teamed a few chicks, including his wife. It has worked out great for us all.

I previously had a bad experience with my ex-fiance and a tag-team with a former co-worker. I guess she was untrustworthy and cheated on me a lot afterward (not even with the tag-team partner, either). Stuff can get very weird depending on the partners and their reactions, but I had no problems with it on my own.

Its a shame more guys arent into MMF because alot of girls fantasize about it and never get to act on that fantasy.

sounds fine to me.

anyone got any good webcam girls taking two guys?

I did this once with a married couple. We all came together inside his wife. Best Orgasm I ever had. Loved how we all fooled around with each other. Greatest sexual experience of my entire life.

My wife would take 10 dicks if she could. Big fantasy of hers.
Maybe one day out of town i would do it, never local.

Definitely. If I got asked to join a guy and his girl, sure.

Sonetimes when i fuck her she will put dildo between her tits and suck on another and when i cum she will say NEXT!

It's something closet faggots do to irredeemable whores.

As a teen I ended up on a forum talking with an older couple who had seen my profile pics and liked my and my boyfriends looks. After knowing them for a few weeks and talking about typical forum stuff they asked if we would like to meet up. I seriously considered it, they were just a state away and even brought up the idea with my boyfriend, but in the end we chickened out.

I think it has more to do with a pillaging rape fantasy than closet gays, but I'm not judging either way.

Anything of you and BF?

Ugh, not weird, but she was sucking three cocks while sitting on my lap with me trying to fuck move in and out of her pussy. The stupid whore turns and fucking kisses me. I still get shit for that to this day, fucking decade later.

How did my dick taste? Hawhawhahaw

I'm thinking about asking my gf to do it. Her ex bf used to take pictures of her and post her online, she says they were "modeling" pictures but they were on one of those sites where you sell nudes lol. She's really dirty and likes me to choke her and basically begs me to nut on her face.

She always leaves her bedroom door open and she sleeps naked and lives with two other people (another couple). She used to be lesbian so idk who she's showing off for, she says she leaves the door open for the cat to go in and out but forgets to close it... The walls are paper thin and earlier in the week she was sucking me off and being really loud and i told her to be quiet or her room mates would hear, and she just looked at me and got louder and moaned really loud when i titty fucked her.

So my gf has a voyeurism problem and likes both genders and is showing off for other people. When she gets back from visiting family for the holidays when im fucking her im gonna make it really dirty and i know she'll inevitability ask me to cum on her face. I'll just ask her if she's a dirty cum slut, and she'll say "yes daddy" and i'll just keep asking dirty questions until i ask her if she wants one of my friends with a big cock cum on her face and i don't know what she'll say. Idk if i really want her too, lately i've been jerking off to the idea of double teaming her. once you go down that road you don't go back so idk.

what do you anons think?

Up to you

Me and a friend tag teaming a random girl - No issue.

Me and a friend tag teaming a girl we both know - Might have to chat about that first.

Me and a friend tag teaming the other one's girlfriend - No way!

I did it several times with my best friend. It was fucking awesome.

We aren't together anymore after 5 years but ...

What about tag teaming each others Mom's?

I shared my wife with a couple of strangers we met online. She's a southern Christian mom but is into some depraved shit. She sucked 4 cocks in the span of 30 minutes, got ass fucked by 2 complete strangers and doubled penetrated by me and some other dude. No names were exchanged, we all just met at this one guy's house. Literally no one who knows her would expect her to be into this shit. She's a well respected Sunday school teacher so it's really hot for me.

Anymore?

My gf is such a cum whore she would take endless amounts of cocks in a night as long as they came all over her and filled her holes she wouldn't stop.

She says share her.

So she doesn't believe the religious stuff or does?
Is it just a way to get off later ?

And who are you...?

When I was in high school me and two other guys fucked the hell out of this girl we would get high with after school. Actually lost my virginity in front of a group of people. I came inside of her too which she specifically asked us not to do, but I wasn't able to pull out in time. Thank fuck she didn't get pregnant.

Do you hang out in celeb threads posting Avril regularly?

Oh she believes. She's really conflicted about her horniness and I take full advantage of it. I've gotten her to do some crazy shit, like wearing only a long coat out in public and flashing strangers. She let an older guy working a gas station feel up her bare tits and ass when he caught us once. Another time I got her to walk completely naked in front of our son's friend who was staying over. She loves this shit but will always struggle with the fact that she loves it.