Women are only good for sex. Think about it...

Women are only good for sex. Think about it, would you really talk to females and try to be friends with them if they didn't have any holes? No. Why? Because 99% of them are dumb and boring.

When was the last time you talked to a girl that you weren't related to, who you genuinely enjoyed talking to and weren't just thinking about penetrating her holes?

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This op i agre

With the exception of gays and trolls, no one here is going to disagree with you.

I'll be honest this is how I feel but every time I tell a girl I don't want to be her friend still if she rejects me she gets all pissy.

You never enjoyed talking to a woman because they all wanted to get the fuck away from you.

I actually prefer talking to females in just a friendship capacity. They're better at conversation and are usually more mentally mature than guys my age

Imagine you’re close friend asks you out and when you say nah I just wanna be friends they dump your ass and never talk to you again cause they only wanted your ass user

>op has never spoken to an actual female, only sluts
Get outside my man

homosexual or bisexual detected

fuck outta here fag cuck

>gay

tits or gtfo

I had sex with 6 women in my life, could've been more if I wanted to. I always tried to make them feel really special so they trust and I just never talk to them again after We fuck and later I just fap to the thought of how I just cucked their father who did his best to raise his daughter right to make sure his little girl would find the perfect man. And then she ends up fucking me. My ultimate fetish.

>Someone who doesn’t agree
>must be fag or female

Seriously. Go practice some social skills outside the webz kids

maybe the dumb is you

>homosexual confirmed

Go give your Grandmother a hug.

Not a cucking. Think about this. Daughters always look like their fathers. Always. Sons look like their mothers. So I'm raising my daughter. I spend 20 years (or so you say) raising her to be a healthy strong, smart individual, who adores her father. She is basically me, in female form. Now she goes out and whoever she's fucking, is me, in female form, fucking some boy who was raised by his mom, who looks like his mom, and adores his mom. So Now I'm fucking your mom. Kind of. You just cucked your mom when you fucked my daughter.

Ok

Yet it's still ME who's fucking YOU. Enjoy swallowing my loads you faggot.

There’s no hope for your autism or broken gaydar

My girlfriend lol, not every girl is your ex faggot.

last time? this morning i guess

and this is why most people on this site are virgins

Well, actually, my ex. Not going to lie, her and I have the EXACT same sex drive and sense of humor. We also have a similar temper so it didn't last. But I still talk to her every couple of weeks. I don't want to bang her, and we talk to each other about everything. Including having sex with other people. We don't get jealous or upset, we actually give advice on what feels good. She's the only girl I talk to, because she's basically a dude without a dick.

Have you ever done anything sexual with her?

lolcow
.farm/ot/res/217093.html

is this where /r/incels ended up?

lmao girl here and OP sounds like someone who has never had sex that wasn't a pity fuck by the girl, or a rebound

what a loserrrr

You're either a larping guy or a delusional girl who unironically thinks men want her for anything other than her holes.