JOBS

CHINESE

RUSSIAN ESPIONAGE

>no y-youre the p-puppet

This was the best he had?

BAD HOMBRES

CAYSH

BILL CLINTON

How are Trumpcucks twisting the narrative that their candidate unanimously lost the debate? Do they still think he's playing 9D eastern vietnamese chinese checkers?

>implying Hillary isn't a puppet to Soros and the globalist elite

Live-action adaptation when?

Is Hillary right? Does Vladimir Putin really run Wikileaks? Could you peel off Assange's face scooby-doo style and there'd be the KGB man himself?

For you

>stuff has video proof of him saying it

>wrong

fucking retard

does Hilary really have a big butt?

He just took her insult and just used it, twice

He was so terrible in the debates. He had a snowball's chance going in, and he fumbled badly every time.

I think somewhere in the second half he raised a good point, but i was only half-listening by then.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lP2c0rDEFCk

TREMENDOUS

BIG

... more?

>Hillary, how do you respond to this proof that you want open borders?
>WE NEED TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA. MOLOCH DEMANDS WW3
What did she mean by this

CHAY-NA

Trump is a dangerous lunatic but goddamn if he doesn't make for amazing live television.

Shame the choice is a lunatic or a criminal, guess after 5 elections I finally get to use the write-in box.

No, she's full of shit. Plenty of leaks about Russia came from wikileaks. It was her way of deflecting the questions about what the leaks contain. Make it about the Russian boogeyman instead of responding to the question about the very real corruption that the leaks revealed.

BILLYE

>losing an election to Hillary fucking Clinton
I'm a plant conspiratorist, but it takes a special kind of retard to achieve that. Putin could probably run for the president of US and beat her

Even if he was, how does that change the content of emails?

It's literally blaming the messenger.

It's way better to have a common criminal (Hillary) as a president instead of a lunatic criminal (Trump).

>no evidence to show who is providing the DNC
>RUSSIA IS BEHIND IT 100% NO DOUBT WE NEED TO GO TO WAR WITH THEM

What did she mean by this?

>Hillary, what about these emails alleging improper coordination between a SuperPAC and your campaign?
>Well, I'm glad you mentioned my campaign, let me recite some boilerplate about my campaign, gee they're swell
>Miss Hillary, with all due respect...

Of all the feckless moderators, Chris Wallace was the best. Called bullshit when he saw it, and asked good questions.

I can't wait for all the refugees.

#refugeeswelcome

>common criminal

>treason

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
>FOX officially less biased than CNN now
what the fuck is wrong with 2016?

he's winning though. Look at the polls, they all show Hillary slightly ahead, or at least most of them do, but then look at the samples. Dems over represented by at least 10 points with independents and republicans under represented. Independents are always especially underrepresented since Trump is winning with them massively.

There are polls out there that have Trump winning, when you look at their samples they are much more in line with the reality of the American people.

>Secretary Clinton? Secretary Clinton? Sec- Secretary Clinton? Secretary Clinton?

>neither convicted or charged of anything

lol

>common criminal
treason
murder
fraud
trading state secrets

what's trump been convicted of?

SSSSNNNIIF

>implying Trump would actually do anything to prevent refugees coming to America

You fucking imbecile.

SO, SO MUCH

>email booboo
>treason

lol

Do you really think, if this was just some mere mortal who had committed the crimes she did, they would have been pardoned?

No one is this blind, unless it's willful. In which case get fucked.

let me tell you

she's a nasty woman

this i can tell you

>s-secretary Clinton, p-please answer the question...
>PUTIN RUSSIANS COMMIES I SAVED THE WORLD WHILE TRUMP RAPED MODELS
>t-the question...
>TRUMP HATES WOMEN, GAYS, BLACKS, PREGNANT WOMEN, CHILDREN AND ICECREAM
>moving on I g-guess
The moderator was an absolute cuck

>america
kek
>europe
kek

just become an eskimo

being a dick is worse than treason apparently

>FOLKS..