What does vagina smell like? Is it attractive?

What does vagina smell like? Is it attractive?

Yes in a strange visceral way..

It is kinda strange
Vagina smell like the union of fish and iron
It dosnt taste

It does taste. Each vaginas has a different biome and it changes with diet and hygiene. It's a gooey pocket of specialized bacteria and it tastes as such.

Vagina smells like pussy

Smells like pussy and its attractive yes

>lick the side of your hand
>wait like 8 seconds
>smell it

Its a lot like that. best if its a good wet lick too.

Mine smells like sour milk

Wtf I loled, but tried it and you're right

Kinda like spoiled tuna

Mix beer with banana juice. Smell it.
Yup.

What sorcery is this?

>banana juice

Never saw this st the grocery store

Like bags of sand.

May I be so bold as to ask if I may sample its robust aromas and flavor, m'lady?

Is no one checking today? Fukken trips man.

Smells like sweaty gym socks mixed with ass. Nice trips, BTW

All women smell diferent, and even one woman can smell different ways depending the time of her "month"

Depends on who's it is, and whether she takes care of it.

I've gone down on some women who smell very nice. And a few that made me want to vomit.

smells like nothing tastes like chicken

Pretty close.

Smells like a coin.

Do you know how creepy that sounds dude? Reading that made me uncomfortable. Don't ever talk to a woman like that if you want to touch the pink unless she's a straight weirdo.

It’s like orange juice, but... banana.
I see it in every grocery store here.
Try it. Beer+banana 50/50 mix.
Smells and tastes like (clean) pussy.

Does your bf find his dock covered in white mucus when he pulls out after a sound pounding?

But he just wants to sample your robust aromas and flavor

Go buy “Black, Duo eyelash glue”. Sometimes vagina smells like that. but way milder.
A lot of girls smell like fish. Or some smell like nothing at all.

I'll look for it. Sometimes if I get cantaloupe that wasn't very sweet or it had sat out for a little while I get this aftertaste in my mouth that reminds me of eating pussy. Not something I'm very fond of.

I'm a dude. That's how bad it was.

>unless she's a straight weirdo.

Or unless he is rich. If he is rich he can talk to them however he wants and they will still throw themselves at him.

My humble apologies if I crossed the line. Perhaps we can exchange information so we can get to know each other first? I am a very nice guy.

Yeah. But he's not bothered about it

Fucking underage

>creepy

Where do you think you are right now?

It smells like your grandmas cookies

Kill yourself

Sometimes smells like old fish and that's nasty. Some is freshly washed and has no scent. Others are more like roast beef and still pretty nice once you get going.

Not all women are like that with rich dudes. There are women that care about themselves more than what they can get with money.

this is also how you're breath smells to other people

wtf!! epic win

Like a salted fish treat

Used to happen to me with a gf I had in the past, but only during the last week of her "month". Also it smelled different during that week, kinda stronger.

It didn't bother me much either

Yeah, I'm in a thread about newbies asking what pussy is like. And if they ever want to find out then it'd be best to practice some more intelligent or money based approaches.

This. Sorry for those Anons whose breath smells like vagina. Must suck to be talking to them.

Who
/smellsfingersaftergivingafingerfuck/
here?

why does the smell remind me of bread with vinegar

Musty. And attractive for the most part. I've only seen/smelled a couple nasty vag's. But it puts your mind in a primal state in your younger years. You just want to dive in. As you get older it doesn't bother you that bad with the spinning head and losing all sense of reality or consequence.

Oldfag here. In my 30's.

Vagana taste much more than coin money. Some smell more much like she can but depend on she eating? No good if she does even if so. Same for if eating fruit but then very good.

changes by the hour

The smell of clean vagina makes my dick very hard. The taste of clean vagina makes my dick hard too.

They system works.

Because a pussy is an acidic environment rich in yeast

Tuna

don't wash your dick for a week and smell it. same.

Uh oh, who let the fucking illiterate poo-in-loo in here?

Yeah mine smells kind of like wet come. And after we have sex I do wash but it doesn't go away. So I've just left it

Every pussy smells different.
That said, if I were to finger blast pussy and then ask a random male to smell my fingers... yeah, we all know THAT smell.

Some pussies smell more fishy than others, sure. It’s like with a perfume where you got your top/middle/base notes.

But in the end, every non-homo male will recognize the smell of pussy.
Beer&Banana, like I’ve said earlier.

Hopefully none of you have experienced the odor of some of the bar hoes I have taken home.

hah, worse. Fucked a farm girl who smelled like vinegar and horse shit. Was gonna go down on her but then the smell hit me and I was like NOOOOOOPE
Decent fuck though. Couldn't get that smell off my dick for a week though o.o

The main component of pussy juice and saliva are the same thing.

How the heck ?! :^D

Tastes like a coin too

That varies. Your mother's pussy probably smells different than your grandmother's pussy...