It's all this faggot's fault

If we had KD, we would've won that series

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/1278975-nba-trade-rumors-3-trade-scenarios-involving-oklahoma-citys-james-harden
youtube.com/channel/UCB_4C2Gl7Zfg4uBXk_AcWwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, if Kevin Durant was on Sup Forums shitposting with us the Oklahoma City Thunder would have won that series.

>we

What does he even provide the Warriors? I don't get it. Why did he go there? He seems so redundant. HE should've stayed

Ride their coattails while scoring more than Curry and Thompson so he can be Finals MVP and pretend it was his team.

The Warriors are HIS team

It makes OKC weaker
GSW are also better this year

>wanting to play for some shit team that's located in bumfuck nowhere when you can go easy mode and join an establish team that has a much better chance of winning it all

If KD would've stayed, Horford would've signed

Their team would've been

Westbrook
Oladipo
Durant
Horford
Adams

Who would've stopped that? They were up 3-1 on the Warriors and would've been better while the Warriors were going to get worse

If GSW is better this year than why didn't they beat the record again?
Check and mate, go spurs go

cucked

They would've choked because it's what KD and Westbrook do. If they didn't win when they were up 3-1 in the series they were never going to win.

But the team would've had one more year of experience

Plus Oladipo would have wide open looks and Horford is a good 3P shooter, much better than Ibaka

>Caring about the regular season
97 Bulls had less wins too, did they end up not winning the title?

I honestly wish Durant had stayed because it's a travesty that he, Harden and Westbrook were all together at one point and never won shit, but I don't think they would've beat LeBron last year and I'm not sure they get out of the West this year.

Westbrook should bolt too. As long as OKC is "his" team he's going to put up huge numbers and probably get another MVP, but a ring is out of the question.

Is Horford that much of a difference maker? He dissappears in the playoffs

call it bullshit if you want, but you have to wonder if Seattle actually gave a shit and managed to save their team from relocating, would they have been able to keep the band together?

It's a much bigger market, the team would have had much deeper pockets to work with hypothetically. I don't think the same financial problems that are plaguing the team right now would effect them as bad,

>Westbrook
>Durant
>Horford
Three certified chokers, literally anyone could beat that team

Durant didn't like watching Russel StatChuck ruin games. Nobody is coming to save OKC they will be shit for 5-10 years.

Lol Melo isn't coming either and even if he did that would be the most disfunction an offense could handle.

Horford fucking sucks stupid bitch

unless they score 2-3 generational superstars again, it will be longer than 10 years of shitiness.

They have no money, and are in one of the smallest, least appealing markets in the league. after Westbrook leaves, free agents will steer clear of OKC.

He's better than Ibaka.

Oladipo is better than Waiters

And Waiters + Ibaka was up 3-1 on the Warriors

>Durant didn't like watching Russel StatChuck ruin games.
Only problem with that is Durant threw away just as many games in OKC. Hell, he even blew a number of games for the Warriors earlier this season by trying to be a hero late in games instead of staying within the offense, and he got called out for it.

before the injury he was leading the team in ppg and rpg - he's not harrison fucking barnes

also Kerr likes to stagger playing time so that KD and Klay are out there w/o Curry or KD and Curry w/o Klay - it seemed to work well

I feel the same way

>Horford
>better than Ibaka

If you played a style of basketball that your players not named Russel Worstbrook actually enjoy, you'd still have KD

>it's KgoD's fault that Cucksell Cuckbrook sent him packing

Le four TOs in four minutes man made this happen.

>implying he isn't

>honestly wish Durant had stayed because it's a travesty that he, Harden and Westbrook were all together at one point and never won shit, but I don't think they would've beat LeBron last year and I'm not sure they get out of the West this year.
Well Harden was the 6th man in his last year with OKC and wanted more playing time. Both he and Westbrook need the ball, so having them on the same team is kind of a waste, especially when they're both low percentage volume shooters (though Harden makes up for it a bit by being great at driving to the hoop, but then there's his shitty defense to offset that).

Oladipo = Waiters, except he's younger and cost controlled

Horford > Ibaka. How is that not a true statement?

Three of those four players have a shot at winning a ring this year. Only one has a realistic shot

Why does he look so fucking mad compared to his current player picture?

I assume OKC has terrible management and will never win anything. They had a big 3 and lost two of them. no, basically let them walk away. In hindsight, they should have released Westbrook and kept Durant and Harden.

If OKC traded Harden for better players then maybe they'd have a ring.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1278975-nba-trade-rumors-3-trade-scenarios-involving-oklahoma-citys-james-harden

But they also won the chip the prior year, the warriors didn't

you could say the same thing for any team that got eliminated so far, what makes you think OKC deserves him more than golden state? He's much happier here and is closer bros with draymond and steph than he ever was with brodie

>pretending to be retarded on the internet

Is she looking at my penis?

Oui

>it took the help of three future MVP candidates to get the Thunder to the finals

>He's much happier here and is closer bros with draymond and steph than he ever was with brodie
Let's see if that remains the case if they don't win the championship.

>closer bros with draymond and steph than he ever was with brodie

I didn't know you were privy to that information

Kendrick Perkins said in an article that KD and brodie were never "that close" and it was more of a professional friendship then personal.
Plus i almost never saw Russ with Kevin in his snapchat during OKC years so i believe their relationship wasn't that great

Westbrook is cancer.

He will push all superstars away with his bullshit iso-ball and 25 shots a game. and even if you do get another star there to cut Russells shots down to 20 a game...at what point in this guys stupid career do you tell him to stop shooting?

Hes going to decline eventually and given the guys attitude...you think hes going to stop shooting? Id trade him now for a monster package

Do you see Warrior players in his snapchat now?

KD has no snapchat and i was talking about Russ' snap

That doesn't mean shit though.

KD seems even more distant with his Warrior teammates now than he did with his OKC teammates

he knows he has a chance at a ring finally, lil b lifted the curse on him, and the bay area is probably much more fun to live in than fucking oklahoma city.

I don't think that KD hated living in Oklahoma. He is kind of autistic and he had everything that he could ask there. Property is pretty cheap and taxes are pretty low in Oklahoma. It is probably way better to live in Oklahoma than it would be to live in Wisconsin,Minessota or Ohaio

It's all Statbrick's fault desu, if he had passed more his teammates would have more confidence and be more in rhythm instead they felt nervous when they got the ball and they weren't sure if they would get the ball again that quarter.

How are you supposed to win when you're """"MVP"""" goes 4/18 in a single quarter?

KD did the right thing leaving Memechuck and Chokelahoma Shitty. Worstbitch will NEVER EVER win a ring

>KD did the right thing leaving Memechuck

and went to a team that chucks EVEN MORE

I disagree, he doesn't do much social media or appear in the off-putting stuff (same as before) but he pops up on their stuff between games and seems relatively happy.

example: the JaVale McGee "Sleeping Draymond blankets" prank.

Shooting the ball is not the same as launching bricks tovthe basket

youtube.com/channel/UCB_4C2Gl7Zfg4uBXk_AcWwA

He seems alright. He even started vlogging

I know we all like to fault the Warriors for starting the memechuck era but they are even close to the top, other teams chucked 3s way harder in individual games and over the year as a whole.

They do a lot of back cuts and score a lot from the paint, since defences are forced to space out to avoid getting BTFO by their two guards.

Some of the best team basketball since 2014 Spurs

>off-putting
Off-court

Fucking phone(posters)

The Thunder shot 31% on 3s this post season. It's not chucking if you make it at a good percentage

>He is kind of autistic and he had everything that he could ask there.
He does seem kind of autistic and I agree he had what he wanted there (I think [some of] his family still lives in OKC area).
>It is probably way better to live in Oklahoma than it would be to live in Wisconsin,Minessota or Ohaio
It probably is, but he lives in California now afaik, which is probably much more fun than any of those states. Property costs and high taxes probably are of little concern considering he's fucking loaded to hell and back.

I think he's just happier now in general, between living in a more fun environment, not being tied down to the Thunder who never seem to get it right every season, and finally has a chance to get a ring before he retires, something I doubt OKC (or at least last year's OKC, let alone this years..) could offer him.

They would've gotten Horford if they stayed, and they were up 3-1 on the Warriors. Their team would have been

Westbrook
Oladipo
Durant
Horford
Adams

No one is stopping that

But oladipo and Adams were here this year and it's been proven they don't have the talent to make a High school JV team, much less a community college squad.

>It probably is, but he lives in California now afaik, which is probably much more fun than any of those states. Property costs and high taxes probably are of little concern considering he's fucking loaded to hell and back.
You see I don't really think he cares too much about what California offers to him outside of the weather. Every time that you see him on reports he just plays vydia and plays basketball with his friends. He is happier because he doesn't have the burden of carrying a mediocre every year through a demanding regular season and has way less pressure than he did in OKC. I think that if he had won a ring in OKC he would have never left as he wouldn't have any more pressureq1

Bay native here, he went to a few concerts and went around the town when he first got here but overall he's been relatively low key.

Honestly, I still wouldn't see that team making the finals, maybe Western Conference playoff finals, but not Finals themselves.

Horford is a great player but he wouldn't have made the amazing difference you seem to think he would have. He definitely had an impact on Boston this year, but I think a lot of Boston's success also comes from growth in their players abilities and Isaiah Thomas. All three combined is why Boston did so well this year.

>You see I don't really think he cares too much about what California offers to him outside of the weather.
He's been known to be hanging out with stars and going to clubs, he seems to be having a good time out there. And yeah the weather probably is a huge improvement over what he was used to.
>He is happier because he doesn't have the burden of carrying a mediocre every year through a demanding regular season and has way less pressure than he did in OKC.
Agreed
>I think that if he had won a ring in OKC he would have never left as he wouldn't have any more pressure.
Also agreed. You could tell he was torn (or it seemed that way) about leaving OKC as a franchise since he was there when they were still the Sonics, but he also realized he had no future there and the team was stagnant. It has to be frustrating to be the best player on the team (Westbrook wasn't having a year like he is this year, whether he would be better than KD would have been on OKC this year, who knows) and see no championship future for yourself, despite having championship level ability.

The Clippers without Griffin is OKC tier, yet they play better because CP0 isn't a ballhog

>What does he even provide the Warriors
Scoring inside the perimeter and some rebouding

You have to remember the Warriors would've been worse too...they would've either been forced to resign Harrison Barnes or get a cheap SF.

And GSW would've had to play that OKC team every year.

He found happiness

Seattle is not a much bigger market than OKC and the Sonics had amongst the lowest attendance ratings in the league

This is actually quite a contrast. Has anyone else noticed this?

They had shit attendance in the final years, but at the time they were the 12th ranked market while OKC was the 45th ranked market, that's a pretty big difference my Spaniard friend.

The risk with this relocation is what happens after Westbrook leaves? When the team becomes consistently shitty for 5 to 10 years, how will the attendance be effected? if the attendance falls off the wagon, the NBA stands to lose far more than if they kept the team in Seattle.

A poorly achieving mid-market team has more room to grow than an over achieving small market like OKC. Right now is the apex of OKC's market growth, they have no more room to grow.

Where as other, historically mid market, teams that have had bad lows like Golden State and Cleveland are raking in much more money than OKC. When the team turns to shit for an extended period of time, that will be the key to see if this relocation was all worth it.

>historically mid market, teams that have had bad lows like Golden State and Cleveland

Isn't the Bay Area one of the largest markets in the US?

Yeah, I guess they are. It's just when the Lakers are in the same state, it sort of dwarfs the other teams

my bad there.

>He will push all superstars away with his bullshit iso-ball and 25 shots a game. and even if you do get another star there to cut Russells shots down to 20 a game...at what point in this guys stupid career do you tell him to stop shooting?
Lel, what? Durant's averaged slightly more shots per game over his career than Westbrook has. If you look at what Harden's done since moving to Houston and getting starting minutes (he played limited minutes in OKC), he's averaging just as many shots as Durant and Westbrook as well. Westbrook did take a shitload of shots this season, but I don't know how people can fault him for that when he's surrounded by poor shooters.

>It's all Statbrick's fault desu, if he had passed more his teammates would have more confidence and be more in rhythm instead they felt nervous when they got the ball and they weren't sure if they would get the ball again that quarter.
Which is why the Thunder were +40 in the 161 minutes Westbrook played, and a -52 in the 31 minutes he didn't play over the final four games of the series, right? The team was fine with him on the court, but imploded in the very short time he had to rest.

Oladipo would be sixth man to Roberson. This was the plan