Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RIRZKMvTD7Y
amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/39GCAHHIZGG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i got 2 pans and £20

gaming mouse and clothes, honestly pretty happy this year

Spyderco endura 4.
Few magpul magazines.
Probably close to 100 dollars if not more in socks.
New wallet.
Few shirts.
Bottle of liquor (Which is sad, I don't drink hard stuff)
Bunch of other odds and ends.

I got to eat. It was awesome

Engaged

A pair of socks, some business cards and a novelty oversized Moscow mule mug.

Congrats, user!

My favorite thing I received was a larp sword its the first one I've owned so I'm pretty stoked to run some folks through.

I'm so fucking sorry.

out of all my family and friends and stuff cause Christmas is my name day too, i got 50€

My family don't celebrate Christmas.

Just the 50 bucks? Why wouldnt they buy something you'd enjoy instead?

Would take my girlfriend to Milan for a weekend but screwed up big time, had a fight at her parents house and I left prematurely she is really mad and never gets to know that I wanted to surprise her after avoiding her for 2 weeks

Jew detected.

PC keyboard
picture of my nephew
candleholder made by my newphew
a water pitcher
leather boots
pc mouse
leather belt
6 pairs of socks

all in all bretty gud :DDDDD

A Rubik's cube and a summer sausage.

>posts picture of a pathetic single guy getting pity fuck
>asks what Sup Forums got for christmas
>didn't ask what Sup Forums gave for Christmas

You fucking kidding me, you little faggot?
I bought my family like $3000 of gifts (snowboarding jackets and some goofy shirts for my cousins, dress shoes for my father, weatherproof boots for my younger brother, a switch for my older brother (35 still plays games, he's a faggot like OP), a necklace for my mom, and a vacation for my girlfriend and myself). I received a bottle of whiskey, some socks, and my mother baked me a loaf of cinnamon sugar bread.

Learn to be a man and provide for others, you raging queer. You measure Christmas by how much happiness you bring others, not personal greed.

Also If you want to get ass go get it yourself.

Commy Bitch.

I fixed it for you user

120 bucks. im happy. finally can buy some clothes i need.

The only queer here is you.

You say you bought those things to make them happy but you insult your brother right in the post. In reality you bought those things so you could feel better about your "generosity"

u r a gimp

I don't know man...Christmas was my favorite holiday but for some years now it's just shit. No family gatherings anymore, some of my close friends didn't even contact me to wish me upon my name day, still heartbroken cause me and my girlfriend broke up 3 months ago and now i know she has a new dude...i don't have motivation to go to the gym anymore and have started to gain weight...everything sucks right now

Money, a steam gift card, a beanie, socks and a tshirt. It was a bad christmas but not because of the presents

I got some Xbone controllers are charge packs so me and my housemates can all play fifa together
Some Wiimotes so we can all play Mario Kart Wii (Don't like 8)
A set of lock picks
A new phone
A trackie jacket from my football club

The first thing I will tell you is that not going to the gym will lead to more depression. You arent going because you're depressed but getting fat will just make it worse. You recognize the problem right now so make a change.

Also fuck your old GF I can guarantee she isnt worth the heartache.

youtu.be/RIRZKMvTD7Y

Nothing that I wanted.

amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/39GCAHHIZGG

>brit bong as fuck

I got a set of fucking pie pans.

mom felt pity for me and bought me a shirt

I'm the unlovable one

What gave it away????

Thor v2 full tower, got a pair of Logitech G533 coming in, Zelda BOTW, Wolfenstein 2, and $50

fifa + football club

If you'd have said PES I woulda thought Aussie.

your post did

Aids

>logitech
>yuk

Doesn't matter had sex.

PS4 and 4 bottles of gin

Only decent wireless headset I could find that had sidetone. I'm returning the Razer Threshers because they don't have that.

Nothing. My family is all dead and i'm broke. I didn't celebrate. Fuck Christmas and fuck all of you that have money and still have families.

Money that i will use to hit that great white slope, if ya catch my drift.

A soldering iron, socks, and a handheld game thing that has like 120 Sega games on it
Thought it would be a dumb but it's actually fun

You can't be a lion with that attitude.

You're going skiing.

Loneliness.

kek

I got drunk alone

2 amazon giftcards for 50$ each, 150$ cash, some savings bonds, and some lottery tickets.
Tbh I dont care for christmas anymore now that im an adult. I spend FAR more than I ever receive, and its starting to bother me. When i spend 50 dollars each for a couple, and on top of that at least 100$ for their kids, and then I receive 50$ total from the whole family, its a huge fucking loss for me. 200 > 50
And doing this for a large family is cancer. I spend at least 400-600 dollars each christmas, and get back 200$ at most.

Chocolate
A fancy Coffee machine for my new apartment
A picture of me and my girlfriend
3 cat figurines
A cooking book
A set for eating ice-cream

aussiefag?

Can someone post the short hair version?

On the other hand, I just got dubs and trips.

No but il feel like i am

Nah, Chilean

$65
ergonomic keyboard
bluetooth headphones

A telescope.

>tfw cloudy

Dude I have 9 fucking siblings +a large family. The sooner you realize that buying people shit is stupid the more money you'll have.

Fuck people and their materialism dont buy anyone anything and you'll feel a lot better about it.

Never buy into feeling obligated to take part in materialistic holidays.

Kys commie

An "I love you user" from the woman I love

someone's jelly

at least i got the hemisphere right

A nice blue hoodie, a copy of Guild Wars 2, $900 and a bottle of absolut vodka. And a cold from gf.

450 Euro :3

Went on a bender and my grandpa died. Don't know if any of my family got me anything.

Yup

Nah dude fuck that. If I spent a simple 20 bucks per person in my immediate family I'd be dropping like 400 bucks. For fucking why? So they can have more shit to stack on their pile of shit?

If they want things they can buy them.

I enjoyed my christmas, we just sat around and had a good time drinking watching the little kids open their presents.

Not a fuckin thing. I bought myself a tree and browsed Sup Forums...

Anyone else notice all the dubs in this thread?

Jelly of what? That some user is wasting his money on people who dont reciprocate? Did you even read his post?

Now that I am an adult I realize just how weird it is that we cut down a tree to have it inside for like....a week or two

That is some shit I'd never come up with on my own.

you're a faggot

Get married and have kids.

>Now that I am an adult
Hmm.

>What did you get for Christmas annon?

Not much.

A new laptop for school, and some vidya. I'm happy

Got dumped.
So OPs pic applies.

What's weird about it? It's just bigger version of a wreath that you can throw stuff under...

Nude pics of my daughter. Got her a new phone. Found cached thumbnails on her old one.

GTX 1080ti and Intel i9-7900x. Fuck mystupid parents. I told them I wanted a Intel i9-7980xe. Worst christmas so far. Havent talked to them in 2 days.

Don't just stand there. Post them faggot.

saying you have a daughter doesn't help

Choke on Intels dick.

Wow dude what idiots. Sorry to hear that user. You dont deserve that kind of maltreatment.
Id probably murder my parents if they pulled a stunt like that.

A small fridge with a plug I can't get an adaptor for, nor can I find a replacement plug because holidays.

>fuck up my life permanently to avoid spending too much for one day
No thanks

Actually I got that, yes I'm single, may be this Christmas wasn't that bad at all

wreaths are branches we cut off an made into a circle and hang on doors they make even less sense.

The traditional, all-around Christmas gift: pointless family drama.

That's like choking on a piece of rice

Sorry, user.

if you were there it was pointed family drama

happens every time you show up, dunnit?

Why are you being so easy on them?

>People used to have to make their own decorations
>Dried pine branches put off a naturally good smell AND look decent when arranged
What doesn't make sense? Fuckin magnets man.

Nothing, but I spent about 600 dollars on gifts for others and had a great time
I'm kind of lonely though, first christmas single in a while

None of it is supposed to make any sense. That isn't even the point. Hell, Easter makes even less sense with bunnies laying chocolate eggs. Bunnies don't even lay eggs.

where's next?

>le controversial spoiled brat at Christmas post xDDDD

Really funny™ and original