Quick question. Why raid Tumblr? These are fucking teenagers! And not only are they teenagers...

Quick question. Why raid Tumblr? These are fucking teenagers! And not only are they teenagers, they’re Mentally ill teens! Is there any reason? Just curious. I believe Sup Forums has changed since then, and I’m glad. I just wanna know Modern Sup Forums‘s thoughts on the harassment of the mentally ill.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Ness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont give a single flying fuck.

Raid Tumblr again? Don't mind if we do!

get lost with your shitty bait

Can we just raid them, again, plz?

How old are you? Because the majority of Tumblr are minors

stop samefagging your own thread OP

Eat a dick faggot

It's a weeding out.
If they can't survive some autists invading their online safe space for a day or two, they weren't going to fucking survive regardless.

29. Maybe I can score a mentally ill teenager with low self esteem while I'm there!

be living the dream

(You)
29. Maybe I can score a mentally ill teenager with low self esteem while I'm there!

For the lulz.

I do it every week or so, randomnly.

You see, I do it precisely because they are mentally ill. They're susceptible to the trolling; moreso than someone who isn't a fucking mental retard.

Also because I don't like the idea of a conglomerate of retards in peace. The role of a retard is to suffer. Otherwise, more states will prohibit abortion if the reason is Down syndrome.

Because a millionaire leftist fuckface named Nick Denton killed moot over the original one and replaced our mods with SJW. At this point it's ancestral hate that will be repeated to honor moot, logic and feelings do not apply, especially not tumblr's feelings.

Tumblr should be raided regularly with the express intent of pushing mentally women, and specifically women, to self-harm and suicide

Holy fuck quints check'em

I haven't seen one of those in a while

> tries to defend tumblr
> literally calls them retards

nice digits sir

Harassment of the mentally ill? Sounds like fun

fuck me sideways...

thats the whole point you imbecile

>tfw Sup Forums raided tumblr and lost the battle

You know that right?

Sup Forums get the most silent and powerfull raid in the history of internet

What I'm talking about? All the trap threads and mental illness related + cuck + blacked are the weapon they used

The op of that early threads are from tumblr

Then /b got contagious with the gay

Sup Forums is kill

An That's hwhat she said Bobby.

you are implying that a shithole cant be the same shit hole it once was because the gayshit is on manifesting

Sup Forums is still filled with trolls, assholes and so on the gay threads are most times b8 and shit

Sure. I’d like to raid Tumblr again. Shit was fun. I don’t give a shit if they’re mentally ill. If they’re gonna kill themselves because if being bullied, then let natural selection take its course. Shit’s top kek

Because when lazy/absent/uncaring parents are willing to let their bratty/self-centered children do whatever they want, SOMEONE has to put them in their place.

Those fuckin quints. This is a get thread now.

its funny

There's a wikipedia article for a guy named patrick ness en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Ness