Aziz Ansari is a film and television actor and an Emmy award winning television writer

Aziz Ansari is a film and television actor and an Emmy award winning television writer.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjwjLSP1JZY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3gs1K3rVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POO

Another DNC paid shill

>democrats using celebrities for validation.

What a surprise.

>Republicans literally electing celebrities

Thanks for correcting the record, you cuck. $0.02 has been added to your account

>It's a Paki Mohammed Rasheed episode

>hitting every single triggered Sup Forums buzzword
laffin

Nice argument, puppet

>says he hates brown people

closed

He seriously looks like some sort of nocturnal vermin.

Indians are the most irritating people on the face of the earth. I would rather have my streets overrun with jihadis than have to see another Pajeet. This creepy little fuck is one of the worst.

Lot of Sup Forums anal pain in this, please continue.

VTS VTS VTS
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3gs1K3rVQ

No surprise there.

>Jihadis over anything

t. Rasheed

And Aziz is from a Muslim Indian family so he's one of yours, not a Pajeet.

why do pakis obsess over fair-haired, white girls?

>all these people who are actually, unironically angry at Sup Forums

You can't make this up.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

Anything is better than that psychopath. I would elect a JFK's corpse over this bitch.

DUDE I HATE WHITE PEOPLE PLS BUY MY STUFF WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

Would he be spouting the same shit if it was a spic ordering ICE to shoot illegals dead?

This man is fucking insufferable