How do we get blacks to vote Trump?

How do we get blacks to vote Trump?

What issues will Trump benefits them the most besides lower welfare

latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-protesters-20160312-story.html

See this

huh?

>Welfare
It will be a generational change. Educate them on basic economics and how free markets work. When you can get them to agree that an artificial price floor on goods can be bad for consumers, then you can slowly transition that analogy to labor. That should get them thinking beyond welfare.

>Racism
This one is harder. You can go two routes: Ask them to find SPECIFIC examples of Trump being racist. Or you can try to show how the media manipulates what Trump said about ILLEGAL immigration (not a race) and Muslims (a religion, which is a choice, not a race).

>First of all you can try finding a photo of a bkack family.
>Secondly you can explain why Trump is beneficial for you.
>Third Trump is a shit candidate, why should anyone vote for shill securing Shillary's position?

>75 IQ bix noods being able to understand these concepts

We'd be better off telling them that Trump's toupee is a magical Cheetah skin blessed by ancient shamans that will make it rain watermelons from the sky if they vote for him.

There's no cure for being a nigger.

Easy

Just hang thousands of billboards with this image on them all across the country in urban communities.

Mexicans be stealing a niggas jabs

Fourth, don't mention welfare like That's ignorant as Jews receive the most benefits.

Try informing them on better and more sustainable financial oppurtunities and why Trump is the best person that can help.

Either way OP I see a thread lock in your future.

Until this election I didn't care about the "nigger meme" on Sup Forums, but then I noticed one thing.
Despite Trump said literally nothing against blacks, the polls show that the most hostile ethnicity to him are BLACKS.
How can you be so fucking dumb to buy in the racist meme? This makes me come at the conclusion that niggers are stupid and incredibly dependent on the welfare, which is why they vote dem.

This. Hillary literally kisses a fucking KKK Grand Wizard.

Meanwhile, Trump hangs out with the King of Pop, who would have definitely voted for him and even made him a smash hit single song for his campaign if he was still alive and didn't get murdered by his kike controlled doctor

Oy vey! So progressive, so tolerant.

*smacks lip*
hol up

He has a long history of housing discrimination.
Try get ping your facts from anywhere but Sup Forums

Lower taxes and less government overreach=less black men in prison
Tax evasion is the no.1 way that big time drug dealers get caught. If we cut taxes and enable tax relief, black males could spend more of their drug money freely

It was his father's fault, not his. Try to get your facts straight, besides, no one liked blacks before 1968.

Blacks don't like mexicans because the mexicans are BTFOing blacks for low-wage jobs, as well as kicking black out of their neighborhoods by force. So, Trump should be their natural candidate.

Does that make him a racist, or a good business man? I'd argue the latter, since he has a legal fiduciary duty to maximize profits. Everyone knows that blacks drive down housing prices, thereby reducing profits.

jobs

just jobs, they actually want jobs.

that family is super degenerate

But I am voting for him. What else is there to do?

And you're never get her back

Excuse my grammar

Who is that in the background left?

At least the father stayed with the family. It's a step up.

>flag

Bait thread!!!!!

Bait thread!!!!

>flag

Get him to sign a printed copy of pic related

How is the lack of discernment a good businessman?! Good common sense tells you not to sell to criminals and people with bad credit.

Michael hated the media more than any other popular figure. He also hung out with and liked Trump. If Michael were still living, Trump would probably get a flat out endorsement from him.

He never said he was going to lower welfare and he doesn't set budgets either way. Why do people think he's going to harm the niggers?

>How do we get blacks to vote Trump?
They won't, and you don't need them to, either.

The only group Trump needs to double-down on is Whites. The White vote is still able to win elections. Remember, we have the electoral college. A wide variety of races voting for a candidate does not guarantee a victory.

Trump will win more hispanics than blacks. I could see him pulling about a third of the spic vote.

Blacks will vote for hillary because they'll vote for whoever has Democrat next to their name. Trump might get 10-15% at most, but even that will be an improvement over Romney.