If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

>no girls allowed in this college
There, how's that?

she has to be bound to a table with a ginger wig on while a down syndrome missing his left index finger and his right ear fucks her ass from behind. I watch.

If she doesn't follow I'll throw in an epileptic downie to face fuck her. Once he's going at it I'll flash some party lights in his face and let the madness unveil.
What about you OP

Wearing push-up bras, tops and short flying skirts the whole year. Punishment is being carried to my basement for the rest of their days

bump

what happens to them in your basement?

Girls have to walk barefeet in school, and have to wear clothes that make their waist visible. For reproduction purposes, they also have to choose between male classmates candidates to be freed for the end of year lottery to choose which girls will be processed into meat. They'll also pass an examination from a meat inspector three times a year.

First offence, their clothes will be cutted off to reach designated size and they will be marked.

Second offense and they will have their name written twice in the lottery than normally, an hot iron mark will be put on their waist. They will be tied up in the school yard, naked for an afternoon

Third and they will be forced to give a last fuck to all their males candidates, before being stripped down, tied up and terminated by hanging in front of the class, before being processed into meat and served in the school restaurant.

bump

anyone into asian girls?

this fucking thread is still here after like 2 years? OP, do you never leave the house?

At least you finally graduated High School and changed it to "college girls".

As a ground rule, all the girls are auctioned off to wealthy men once a month to avoid overcrowding. They're divided into categories based on ethnicity, height, general aesthetics, and other traits that are valuable when determining a mate. These are all factored in to give them a score out of one hundred, which in turn determines the lowest price they're sold at. This score is also branded into their lower back, like a tramp stamp marking their value.

They aren't allowed to wear any clothes except for a leather collar with their name on it, which they aren't allowed to take off. They must do whatever I say whenever I say it, and they must do it with constant enthusiasm.

The punishment for a first offense would be a whipping in front of all the other girls to set an example. The girl being punished must count their whips as they're punished.

The second offense brings them to be left out in public nude for a whole week. No one is allowed to help them, and any man can rape them as they please, regardless of their wealth.

Their third offense has them donated to an all-male prison, where all the inmates can have at them however they please

if all the girls are auctioned off, wont there be none left after the first month?

Tea parties.

There are still some leftover, either because they were so unattractive no body at the action bought them, or they were too attractive for anyone to afford.

Cannibalism is bad for your brain. Srs.

And why are you the king?

would some be sent to an all-male juvy as well? would be more humiliating if she's used by boys younger than her

Because I run the whole show. I feed, house, and take care of them. I also maintain the college they study at. They don't pay for their education with money, but with their bodies. I'd also like to add that auctioning is reserved for the girls that fail their classes in the conventional way, or the ones that were sent to me precisely to receive training on how to be good little whores.

Of course! Especially the smaller ones, that way their tighter pussies are better suited for the younger lads.

i wonder how the girl would react when she's told she's being sent to an all-male juvy to be used by bratty middle school boys

Set up special sex ed classes for the girls. Lecture for one hour in the morning at 7 am, then break to wake up every guy on campus with a blowjob. The rest of the day they will wait on their knees outside their classes to be used by the guys in the class. Lots drawn for whoever satisfies the teacher.

General rule is to satisfy every guy who asks for it.

Oh, they're never told where they're sent. I can't imagine they'd be too happy when they get to the gates, though!

then how would she react when she gets there then? maybe she'd even try to run

Who would apply to your educational facility?

Well, it wouldn't be a very good Juvy if there were no guards. I imagine the Juvy would have their own system of punishment for such offenses. Hopefully by the time they get there though, they've been broken to the point that they simply do their job faithfully like I've trained them to do.

Oh, they wouldn't apply themselves unless they were desperate. Poor families would 'sell' their daughters to me in exchange for compensation, as well as the hope of elevating their family's status by educating their daughters.

what would happen to her at the juvy? and what kind of juvy punishments might there be?

also what's the age range for the girl?

They would allways have to wear at least one leather item like a leather-jacket or leather-pants. Best would be, they wear nothing else.
Punishment would be having to burn all of their non-leather cloth

Weeeeell everything is logical exept the education part, I belive a Master in Sex Slave is not that prestigious.

further punishments could be instead of the girl choosing the leather item, it gets randomly chosen for her

When they get to the juvy, they aren't given their own quarters and are simply treated like a piece of equipment being thrown from boy to boy. Maybe a charitable boy will share his cell with one, although this comes with extra time spent with the girl. As far as punishments, they can range from juvy to juvy, simple beatings from the guards probably being the most commonplace.

Oh no, they actually receive a genuine education with a real degree. The sex-slave training is only really important for the lowest of the low, who are to stupid or lazy to hold a real job

they should get teached into wearing it. Every year it has to be more until they all wear nothing else without second thinking about it

how would the boys use her? maybe she could be turned into a fetish slave

like if it's randomly chosen, the girl might just get leather boots or something and thats all she can wear

Whenever one of them wants to fuck her, she has to do whatever they say whenever they say it. Some boys might be gentle with her, affectionate even, treating her like a girlfriend. Others might be rougher, beating and abusing her, fucking her ass or even shoving things in places they shouldn't go.

the'd only be allowed to talk in 3rd person and get an instant e-shock if they say the world "I" - and an even bigger one if they say "I want"

imagine for second offense she gets captured by some smelly homeless men

What ethnicity would be most popular? Also are the girls all 18-22?

When she comes back, she'll be cleaned up and go back to work, hopefully never breaking the rules again. If she catches some kind of curable STD, she'll be cured. All of the girls are investments, after all. If it's incurable, she'll be sent back to her parents or kicked out onto the street. My girls are all clean.

The most popular ethnicity would be white girls, specifically girls with light colored eyes and hair.
The girls can come to the college at any age between 18 and 26, but most would be between 18 and 22 and graduate or be expelled in the first 4 years.

when she's walking around boys should be allowed to grope and suck her anywhere they want too

Of course! She's only there for the boys' pleasure, and they can use her however they please. If they can't divide their time with her amongst themselves evenly, they can even use her several at a time.

that's so hot, what parts do you think the boys would suck and grope the most?

Are there cases where a boy has rich parents and has a crush on a girl in his class, so he buys her?

As she walks through the Juvy, boys might come up and slap her ass and pinch her nipples. After a few days, the girls are probably red all over from being slapped. They'd also probably run their fingers down their pussy lips, slipping a couple in.

That's not very common, but it does happen. Some boys from very wealthy families will even buy whole harems for themselves.

would there be boys with foot fetishes too? i wonder if any of them would finger her ass

The boys use all of the girls' holes, don't worry about that.

it'd be even hotter if the girl was innocent and was falsely accused

Oh trust me, that doesn't happen. If girls try to frame other girls for crimes they didn't commit, they immediately get expelled to one of the prisons. If anything, I think it's more fair for a lying gutterslut to be treated like one in a prison yard

>being carried to my basement for the rest of their days

That must be one big staircase for them to be carried down it for the rest of their days.

Also who would do the carrying? I would be tired after spending just a couple hours of hauling them around.

i would love to see it happen to a cute asian girl

The Asians are the second most popular ethnicity. They generally do as they're told like good little sluts, and don't get punished often

>If it's incurable, she'll be sent back to her parents or kicked out onto the street.

Wouldn't it make more sense to hold a special auction where all the buyers already have the same incurable STD that she does?

I love Claire adams

if she tries to resist the groping, she should be restrained. like hands strapped behind her back so she cant push away the boys

No, I have a reputation to keep.

Or just beaten into submission. The later is cheaper and more efficient

but being restrained is hotter since she'd still try to resist but the boys have easier access now

would the wealthy boy be able to buy a girl he likes even if she has a boyfriend?

Of course! Unless her boyfriend is able to pay more for her.

i wonder if he would use her in front of him to make him despair even more

id like a kind of role reversal school. basically all the college girls domineer the boys by law. if boys want to make a fraternity they have to ask a sorority to sponsor them and the girls would naturally make the boys do faggot shit to get it. girls would have empowerment classes where freshmen boys will be beaten and humiliated by the girls. if girls show any submission they are to be punished

1st-communal punishment, the girls in the sorority that you belong to humiliate the girl for being beta
2nd-corporal punishment-has to dress as sexy as possible, be lightly whipped and then have to whip a boy on campus til he passes out
3rd-has to select a boy and medically remove his testicles. failure to do the procedure right leads to expulsion

as punishment, she should be frog-tied and thrown in a locked room with 3-4 of the more perverted boys