Hey Sup Forums my band released our ambient/horror album last night for free, here it is, please tll me what you think

hey Sup Forums my band released our ambient/horror album last night for free, here it is, please tll me what you think

teamspam.bandcamp.com/album/ambient-wastelands

Gay

Super gay

Profile picture is faggy and it mostly sounds like noise along with a bit of harsh noise. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but it doesn't exactly emit an ambiance like many harsh noise albums are capable of doing, despite the seemingly nonsensical way they're recorded.

Ultra gay

Can you tell us some more about it? What it sounds like, how it was made, what you were going for co conceptually, etc..

Wow. That gave me ear cancer and aids

This is actually painful to listen to you fucking retard.
What the fuck do you mean ambient?

It's mostly distorted found sounds and manipulated strings. The concept is the afterlife of a man we sacrificed to summon our ancient evil god of destruction.

thank u please listen again

Wow you're autistic

Listened. It's called harch noise. Nobody liked this bs. Ever.

Yeah, still sounds super gay to me.

Infinitely gay

I was 15 once.

It's not, go to the next track

thank u one more time

go listen to the title track and see what u think

We also have 7 more albums for free

Fuck, I hope so. Nobody would ever pay money for this garbage.

"Band"

I did. It's fucking terrible.

There aren't many anons who read The Wire Magazine or browse boomkat, OP--so, don't expect many of them to even understand where you're coming from with this.

That said, compared to artists like Svarte Greiner or Kreng or The Caretaker, this stuff sounds pretty ameteurish. It's not terrible, but if I'm being perfectly honest I wouldn't give this a second listen.

>The Caretaker
Well said. Shit doesn't even come *close*.

Thank you!

Do you guys ever fuck with the Bellingham noise scene? I also like to fuck around and make terrible noises and upload them on the Internet for funsies, maybe I'll run into y'all

We never leave our homes but if you live here send a message to us on there or here and we'll get it going

fb / teamspam /

Yeah, I'm a wwu student. No Facebook though, fuck that botnet bullshit. I know there's a live noise scene because I've ran into people who perform at those shows. Might be worth for the funsies. Maybe I'll drop y'all a note when I'm next in town lol

Yeah please do, send our bandcamp a message or our youtube
youtube/TheTeamSpam