Tfw i've posted well over 1000 times

>tfw i've posted well over 1000 times
>0 (ZERO) females have found me attractive or called me attractive
>countless females hit on brandon, eggy, knockoff david schwimmer

suicide before 2018 incoming

>suicide before 2018 incoming
Thank God!

You don't need women user. They're mostly crazy. You'll find that needle in the haystack one day, but until then know that you are not defined by women. Pussy is good but women are cunts.

i remember brandon, did he die? i hope so

r/mgtow or r/incel is probably a better place for you.

I like your hair :) it’s a cute cut and the colors nice. Also, girls suck and they’re more interested in receiving compliments than giving them. Don’t feel bad, user

whiney faggots are never attractive

If you can’t beat them join them, become a tranny.

Chasing pussy wony make you rich
Chasing money will get you pussy

Your choice fgt

FPBP kek eriously

>>tfw i've posted well over 1000 times
(ZERO) females have found me attractive or called me attractive

... well there's you're first problem, only niggers, faggots and neckbeards on this board 99% of the time, the other 1% of the time the former chase off femanons with their autism and faggotry

or they're always in disguise

First, you have to learn that Sup Forums is overwhelming negative and not a great reflection of IRL

Second, lose weight.

I know Brandon and eggy but who the fuck is knockoff David swhimmer?

the point is that in fact females HAVE given compliments to brandon- who was whiny as FUCK, way fucking whinier than i am, and eggy and knockoff david schwimmer. girls DO give out compliments, just not to me. and it's not whininess or brandon wouldn't have ever gotten any.

femanon here. you look cute. will you stop bitching now?

seemslegit.jpg

You seem ok bro, i won't mind sucking your dick and I'm straight tho

another thread down, another thread of total rejection

woo hoo

you're a worthless fatass neckbeard. your only hope is to get a solid job with a fat paycheck, own your own car and house and then... shit... even with all that you have no hope.

ok, i'll add to this.

there is nothing physical--body, car, house, money, etc--you can do about it.

the only way someone like you could ever truly get laid by a chick that likes you and isn't a desperate drug whore--if you descend into that scene--is to express yourself in a way that impresses them.

most people like you would be an SJW. that can get you laid, but it means being a retarded bitch ass faggot and nigger lover who kisses women's asses. i think suicide is better than that.

you need to be something, and show the world. i doubt you have it in you though, if you're here, doing this.

please kill yourself already. only thing in life you want is pussy.

came here to post this.

>Fucking narcissistic nobody loser offs himself after demanding attention on the internet for months.
>reported that nothing of value was lost

Please use a constant subject in your threads so we can filter them, you self important waste of life.

Either that or please post your physical location here so someone can finally come put an end to your pathetic existence.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

what research?

You do realize these threads are fake, right?

nah they're real

i don't get it

yeah yeah very sad.

stream the suicide

Just become a fat trap and spread your boipucci for muscle tops

Motherfucking wisdom.

man why did you have to do me like that, make my head even more asymmetrical than it usually is. god damn that's depressing.

would fuck

except it's not true. chasing money won't get you pussy, actually having money allows you to purchase whores but not what op is looking for

man what the hell why did you make my skin wrinkly and nasty yellow teeth

god man this is the most depressing shit ever

>posted well over 1000 times
>been told to lose weight well over 1000 times
>somehow gotten fatter

sounds like you're own fault.

people always give compliments to eggy and eggy is fat and more femininely shaped

thank god i'll never live that long

Just become Darth Vader

Now I'd hit it

i don't even look that much different

god damn i wanna die

I think you're just swell looking and shouldn't kill yourself

Quit Sup Forums, you won't find happiness or a gf here

nice filename

well i'm debating to stream my suicide. i can't stand to see 2018 hit.

Just find some chick with low self-esteem at a college bar. It worked for my boyfriend

you wanted to die before it was cool

did you snip it off yet or did everyone just get bored of your thread?

Shut up fag no you won't. You've been saying this for fucking years now you piece of shit attention whore. Stop making these threads you absolute waste of a human being.

no i haven't
wanna bet.

>Him before his hair migrated downward

By posting this you are already appearing weak and without confidence. Not very attractive traits.

You're also overweight and look miserable.

>0 (ZERO) females have found me attractive or called me attractive

yet brandon and schwimmer and eggy got compliments

Who the fuck are you talking about?

brandon, eggy and this guy

Why so you think your problems are so much mofe important than everyone else's, you really are a selfish faggot OP

You know I've always though that you look a little like Ryan, and he's a fucking cool dude so so are you in my book.
Sup Ryan on the off chance your not on Sup Forums, good luck with your travel plans

who is ryan

Your first mistake is looking for females on Sup Forums.

Well they always turn up for anybody else

Hardly. If they actually follow the rules like they are supposed to, they don't come out and reveal they are a girl, as that defeats the purpose. There's only been a few times I've seen a female on here AND believed it. Regardless, they're more often than not going to click onto a thread like this.

Ryan, the logician. The bro.

They're dudes you fucking retard

This

no idea who that is
yeah i know that more often than not they won't click a thread like this but there have been literally thousands of threads and 0 (ZERO) showed up.

that's equivalent to being rejected by fucking a MILLION consecutive girls. a FUCKING million.

The bro from the big yellow building. Though I don't think they have those buildings overseas, for which he is grateful I'm sure.

DJ get the fuck off b

Try real life, idiot. Do you think women come here? They can't show their damn faces without being asked to undress. The ones who stick are a bunch of attention whores looking for a dumb Chad to compliment them. You don't look like a dumb Chad. You look like a depressed bitch who needs to man up.

Killing yourself is easier than working out I guess.

Of course you would take the easy route, loser.

I used to be way fatter than you but I worked out and now Im not a sad sack of shit like you anymore.

I realised my mistakes when I was a child though, unlike you - How can you be so old and fat??

see
There's no way they can even prove they are a female without people attacking them or telling them to get naked, why would they reveal themselves? Try different platforms. Also, females don't really dig the whole "woe is me" thing. Just ask them for honest opinions without trying to fish so hard, its a huge turn off.

True anons can be female. It is automatically assumed an user is male because most are, but if someone makes a point of mentioning their sex that isn't related to the thread, they are purely looking for attention and are no longer user. Hence tits or GTFO.
The idea is that when posting here you could be anyone and trying to trade that in for some perverted attention is just trashy and shallow

never heard of it
not my name
they've showed up and done timestamps for brandon and eggy and schwimmer and others.

Sad. Gotta be dumb bait. If not. You won’t take me seriously, but there ARE downsides to having a gf. You just think that it will make you happy. There are many dudes, after the “ honeymoon phase” is over who want their own space, privacy, time, money, life back. Time IS the most valuable thing. I’m 45. I would love to have 20 years back.

Will a timestamp make you happy? Is that what you seek, something just for you, or do you just want positive affirmation either way? I bet even if you DID get a legit timestamp you would complain about it or say it isn't real, I don't think you would ever be satisfied.

This

As far as looks go. No homo, but you’re fine.
Do all of the usual. Eat right, exercise, don’t fap excessively. Get confident. School, work. Stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself.

I'm a girl, you're hot as fuck please fuck my ass, now that a girl has complimented your good looks please stop spamming this whiny emo shit

sho timstmp u mite b fake

OP here. I-I-I’m afraid. My penis is only 3.5” erect.

It's literally only because you're fat.

Lose weight. It's that simple.

it has to be obviously a biological female and saying theyre attracted to me and timestamped with the thread number or something.

bullshit

What, us trannies not good enough for you? Picky picky

I'd gape your b-hole

literally none of the obligations were met

why even waste the time with that useless response

I ain't about to give out pity compliments. And I don't care enough to write down the thread number, boyo

then fuck straight out of my thread brainlet

no shit right? i mean really tho?

Kill yourself you ugly piece of shit

And he wonders why women don't like him, lol

that was a man i was talking to

Lol, the manliest of men, obviously. Go fuck yourself

>this genetic abomination refuses to compliment op

god DAMN OP you lose the damn game, if this 0.5/10 won't be nice no one will. Never seen something this ugly timestamp before.