>implying he's wrong

*never /ourguy/

Drumpf

>Everything I expect out of the potus
>Divulge nuclear secrets and antagonize a major nuclear power

>tfw you realize you've become a meme for the misogynist
>tfw you can redeem yourself with a simple tweet "endorsing vagina for pres"

still /ourguy/

I'm loving this sample of polack butthurt that we'll get by the truckload in less than 3 weeks.

That said, evans likes tom brady. Disappointing

He's not wrong. Trump talks like a child. There are high schoolers in debate club who are more eloquent.

Isn't the reason Trumptards hate Hillary because she's exactly what you expect out of a president while Trump is the polar opposite? So he wasn't wrong.

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP TRUMPS

remember when hillary blamed honest abe?

What did he mean by this?

#He4Her

Apparently, if he doesn't win, they're going to claim the voting was rigged (which may or may not be true, IDK. There's a bunch of info graphs about it on /trumpgen/ right now.) Even if he does win, they will still say it was rigged. So the butthurt may be toned down a bit, until any fraud investigation is complete.

BASED

>famous people are liberal
Gee, no fucking way!

Can everyone just shut the fuck up and endure four years of Clinton at this point jesus h fucking christ.

>Trump is a Synderfag

This doesn't surprise me.

But this is different, they're Hollywood actors!

D R O P P E D

>Celeb supports Trump
Epic based redpill bro! Sure he/she hasn't been relevant for 20+ years but he/she is an epic redpilled bro!

>Celeb supports Clinton
Fucking SJW feminazi SHILL! The jews are responsible for this. If only they were redpilled like me, they'd understand that le GOD EMPEROR is the only choice for AMERICA!

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

Why are celebrity opinions so important to democrats in the US? It's like you all need to be told what to think and have some celebrity to validate it, pathetic to be quite honest with you.

>2012 +4

>Not being with her

Are you racist/sexist or something?

Whatever, at least he didn't appear in that stupid "Save the Day" video.

artists generally tend to be more liberal by nature. This is why the retards getting annoyed that lots of the BBC's programmes feature left wing people is so hilarious. You rarely get a right wing artist.

>only four

Hollywood actors are forced to show support for Clinton due to fear of backlash from Jewywood and their fanbases, who are mainly liberals. Showing support for a republican candidate as an actor is a sure way to end your career.

/ourguy/ status: revoked
I don't care if Marvel forced you to tweet this, Chris, you were supposed to be above that shit

This is what they think of people though. Sheep whose opinion needs to be dictated to them.

>someone from hollywood is a leftist cuck

im soooo surprised

Wow what a faggot, he sold out.

Not our guy anymore

>4

More like 8. Trump will be back, and it'll be worse than ever.

>BAHHHHHHHHHH HE DOESN'T LIKE TRUMP

Really? You can't say you don't care about celebrity opinions then bitch about twitter like they've replace tabloids

HAMILLUST THREAD

HAHAHA BASED CAP

Noticed the increased number of Hillary shills since they realised that alt right epic Pepe meme exists?

What the fuck is that pic supposed to convey, everyone with a political opinion?

>More like 8. Trump will be back, and it'll be worse than ever.

You really want to watch TrumpTV™. This is really what you want out of the future.

We'll be at war with Russia in 3 years if Hillary is elected. Another cold war.

Fucking warmongering bitch.

Rhetoricians

They will never be satisfied. How many times in the past have they closed their ears and screamed their rhetoric when proven wrong?

>Benghazi
>birth certificate
>the inevitable rigging claim when Trump loses

Biggest babies on the planet

bottom left is a cute

>Fucking warmongering bitch.

Where do you think Trump isn't war mongering. I didn't know he was a pacifist?

>Divulge nuclear secrets
Nope.
snopes.com/clinton-four-minute-nuclear/

>tfw centre-right
>tfw aspiring filmmaker
>tfw just want to love my country and my heritage
>Get lumped in with Sup Forumsacks
>Industry is dominated by leftism

WTF I love Marvel now!

The system is rigged on its own tho, but not because of Trump

Who of hollywood stars really support Trump?

Snopes also thinks wikileaks is a lie. Snopes is busted

Fuck Hamil

Probably a big Clinton donor too

>Hillary Clinton
>leftist

Please.

Isn't he a Jehovah's Witness?

that cuck under RHETORICIANS desperately needs his own "LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD" roast

Trump is an unknown. Clinton is an avowed and proven warmonger.

That's it.

He can hate Trump and I'd love him still, but the unapolegetic Hillary shilling is disgusting.

The more the wealthy hollywood limousine liberals talk shit about Trump, the more popular Trump becomes.

Why is that?

All of the worst ones. Every terrible obnoxious comedic actor of the 90's who fizzled out.

Which is pretty hilarious

>angry far leftist cuck detected

Read the references poobah
foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/05/our-nuclear-procedures-are-crazier-than-trump/

D R O P P E D

Like all other actors, they're politically ignorant tools of the system, good or bad. I never understand why people care what celebrities do since they're obviously going to protect the system that raised them up.

I don't like Hillary but it's true that Trump literally has the mentality of a child.

He's probably the most immature 70 year old man on the entire planet.

that makes me think, if all those persons on it are pseudo-intellectuals, then who are the real intellectuals?

>Trump is an unknown

Trump is a known.

>The more the wealthy hollywood limousine liberals talk shit about Trump, the more popular Trump becomes.
>Why is that?

Because Trump gets his power base from the poor, working class, disenfranchised whites.

The more wealthy hollywood talks down to them, the more they prove Trump's points.

>Not remembering 16 years ago with Al Gore's claims of a rig

Also, Benghazi was disproven? With the 4 bodies of American soldiers?

I'm sureeee you don't think the DNC was rigged either.

Sup Forumstards unironically believe trump has a chance at the elections

Real intellectuals dont have a Twitter

I'm a lifelong liberal, fucking despise George W Bush but if it was him vs Shillary I think he'd mop the fucking floor with her. That's pretty damning.

>Conservative Jon Voight makes impassioned plea for the preservation of the Republic
>Liberal Chris Evans makes dumb snarky tweet probably copypasted from r/politics
The difference between left and right

Why are celebrities so fucking retarded?

Their constant condescending whining and hivemind mentality is revealing how deeply out of touch they all are.

people who live in a bubble of wealth and fame are liberal

im surprised by this

Maybe Chris is looking out for us in secret. ;_;

>Because Trump gets his power base from the poor, working class, disenfranchised whites.

This.

This is why people like Trump will always have supporters.

He's the only one speaking for the working class, poor whites.

These people don't have special privileges like Affirmative Action that just gives them free shit.

A US general said she said too much, you cucklord.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck niggers

>Tfw literally any other republican candiate would be crushing hillary right now

Could you imagine if Marco was up? He's have most hispanics and Florida.

He's leading in early voting in Florida.

>Because Trump gets his power base from the poor, working class, disenfranchised whites.

100% this.

As long as liberals continue to promote minority welfare over whites, there will always need to be a voice to represent those whites that aren't heard.

Only issue with Rubio is hispanics see him as a sellout.

Scott Baio, so they gave him a primetime slot at the convention. It's hilarious. They deride the so called liberal Hollywood elites, but take whatever Z listers they can get.

who is he warmongering with?

He is a little crude but he hasnt insulted any countries or leaders

>a gay robot

centre right is OK desu, it's the Daily Mail readers who bag on the BBC for being "left wing propaganda" and most artists aren't libtards. It's the critics who can't make art that are libtards but want everything to fit their standard.

When you go that far down, you begin to understand

You can't fool me, user. That's just 6 pictures of the same woman.

>tfw Trump is going to lose Texas

Registered dem here helping making sure he loses

john voight

It might sound completely counter-intuitive, but there are alot of similarities between Trump's popularity and the Civil rights movement of the 1960's.

Except this time it's reversed, and Trump (not malcom X) is supporting the poor, blue collar whites.

except mexicans, but they don't have a country.
amiright? amiright?

who is this

>blue texas

my sides can't contain the laughter

Marco would've choked like he did against Christie. Other than him or Jeb, any GOP candidate would've left scorched earth.

Example?

I'm from Russia and don't understand why such a large number of hollywood stars, no one openly does not support him. Is it mind control or what?

If an actor wants to keep you only need to be on the side of the people who feed you. The Z listers feelings and intentions on the matter are therefore genuine.

Also more perks for the A listers in a Clinton presidency.