Rap music is the lowest form of music there is that is created by low IQ people for low IQ people as it relies on...

Rap music is the lowest form of music there is that is created by low IQ people for low IQ people as it relies on satisfying the most basic mammalian part of the brain, it's the equivalent of cheap candy or the lowest tier fast food. It doesn't enlighten, it doesn't show beauty, it doesn't make you think. It's pure trash and while every now and again there are some rappers who who come along and bring some art and talent into it, overall it is talentless garbage compared to what else you could be listening to. If rap wasn't talentless garbage how come any YouTuber can go into the studio and make a rap song in 20 minutes and make it go viral? It's clear no effort or talent is needed to make rap music.

If you're still listening to rap past the age of say 21 you're clearly a manchild who refuses to grow up.

This is my god honest opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDckjLT0n2s
youtube.com/watch?v=JC9twfHSiR8
youtube.com/watch?v=hOb_QcNGgk8
youtube.com/watch?v=jOLfUwgYYaM
soundcloud.com/futureisnow/codeine-crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=vq74YbY-djQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9rKmdRdNO7s
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWf1Qjq8Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=jWnUV_ZQ3go
youtube.com/watch?v=tGr7XTB5Ddc
youtube.com/watch?v=C1NAXIzeBMg
youtube.com/watch?v=fuJPkQkhwn8
youtube.com/watch?v=8RUbM_WSYTI
youtube.com/watch?v=GjxtRehIz2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqlSrhUOgs
youtube.com/watch?v=M__LmNH0-yA
youtube.com/watch?v=0uSn98gkT1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't that nice op

triggered manchild detected

How old are you??

Lil Pump is the peak of music OP.

le irony xd

youtube.com/watch?v=MDckjLT0n2s

youtube.com/watch?v=JC9twfHSiR8

youtube.com/watch?v=hOb_QcNGgk8

Is this a pasta? Because if not, it should be.

ur bait sucks

and if it's not bait you should just euthanize yourself now

>using purpp and lil pump as your example
>acting as if those shitty fucking white kids youtube songs that go viral for 1 day have any merit at all or even count as rap
>Mentioning IQ when rating music
>NO effort or talent

make a rap song right now that's enjoyable as even someone as shitty as Lil Pump's music OP

listen to those songs i posted

yes

they're good music

Yeah, that Lupe Fiasco one is pretty solid.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOLfUwgYYaM
soundcloud.com/futureisnow/codeine-crazy

i miss that lupe

the industry really squandered his potential as much as it possibly could have

he could have been at tKendrick's level easily, if not higher
I doubt he'll ever come back at that level though

codeine crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=vq74YbY-djQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9rKmdRdNO7s

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWf1Qjq8Xo

youtube.com/watch?v=jWnUV_ZQ3go

youtube.com/watch?v=tGr7XTB5Ddc

youtube.com/watch?v=C1NAXIzeBMg

youtube.com/watch?v=fuJPkQkhwn8
youtube.com/watch?v=8RUbM_WSYTI

youtube.com/watch?v=GjxtRehIz2Y

quick bump

Yeah, sing music is for smart guys like you OP.

Actual Rap used to be based on Lyrical, not Musical skill.

Rap should be the art of entertaining with speech, like poetry with a catchy beat.

Some Examples are
-Eminem
-Spongebozz (German)
-Mac Lethal

What is not

>Implying it takes no skill
I'd love for you to be able to do something like this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqlSrhUOgs

I can see what you mean. It doesn't exactly stimulate thought but it does carry a unique energy that no other genre can replicate.

I like the idea that the true rappers are all stuggling to be the best, like it's a big competition to get out of the shitty situation society has put them in from the very beggining (the game / the stuggle)

It doesn't transcend the mind like classical or ambient but it has it's place

youtube.com/watch?v=M__LmNH0-yA

>glorifying gun violence

one who looks finds that rap music has birthed a true expression, of (life, struggle, death desire), which has as yet not been seen anywhere else, or, at the very least, has gone unrecognized (in bad faith or genuinely so).

it has captured the rage of an entire race, as a front for the rage of an entire species, and diluting it over a sparse, menacing trap beat, has rendered it accessible to even the most lifeless of sentient meat piles.
to them it is a diversion. to others, it is a catharsis, and an impetus, depending on the circumstance.

see
youtube.com/watch?v=0uSn98gkT1Y

only a chosen few are ordained in the fury and wrath of being qua being,
le turn up

this is exacly what op is talking about

Good post except for the part where you said it doesn't exactly stimulate thought.

The thing about rap is that for the most part it is very superficial but true rappers as you put it, tend to have a more multifaceted approach to their lyrics. Wrapping your head around these lyrics should stimulate thought, the body of topics touched upon is almost all-encompassing and you'll be damned if you don't find something that REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.
Indulging in rap is for me akin to solving crossword puzzles or sudoku while also being a fucking joy to listen to.

Bump

Generally agree with this statement.

It can function well as dance music too which is a legitimate function for music to have but it tends to be lowest common denominator stuff.

Hey, don't insult nu-males' court negros that's not nice.