I'm not even triggered but how does he keep getting away with this

because everyone is aware he's genuinely mentally retarded

He's obviously being post-ironic.

there's plenty of genuine retards who make interesting music
daniel johnston is the obvious example

I can't blame him.

t. fellow dark-skinned brotha

>how does he keep getting away with this

Because people that tweeted "lil b fucked my girlfriend #based" now call you cucks on Sup Forums

>Daniel johnston is retarded
Kys

Unironically this. It's 100% true.

It's interesting to see the turn these guys took. They were liberals into hip hop and mainstream culture before like 2015 and the gamer feminism shit.

I read the Sup Forums thread and half of them are defending Lil B anyone else says this and they'd call him a stupid nigger

>Sup Forums is one person
why dost've thou persist upon mental wankery?

they just got mad no girls wanted to have sex with them

if they had sex they'd be bernie supporters or at most rand paul libertarians. i guaranfuckingtee you.

found you!

if you're into 1488 unironically you're definitely a virgin

>rand paul libertarians
There are a considerable amount on Sup Forums that are like that. The NatSoc "muh hitler" folks aren't the vast majority of Sup Forums especially since some are merely LARPing.

Idk man, there's legit people spreading Nazi propaganda and spam links to blog sites and white nationalists.

politics are fuckin ggay shut Up!!!

Just ignore them, the sheep are meant to be herded.

especially the black ones

herd them into the gas chambers

They stole his term even. They say based in every thread so much it became associated with Trump. I know guys like this who were into Lil B/Yung Lean/memerap culture and smoke weed and hated cops and shit in 2013 but now they're Trump supporting police loving capitalists posting on Sup Forums. Same shit happened to Sam Hyde he used to be some dumb ironic meme comedian uploading videos of himself fucking around or with anarchist postmodern surrealist shit now he's all about "traditionalism" and the white man. I don't know what the fuck happened but most of these alt right guys were liberals until around late 2014-2015.

That's pretty fucked up, honestly.

>will only eat McDonalds, every day
>obsessed over some stupid high school bitch

yeah he and you totally aren't retarded

Im glad sam hyde at least lost his show only because of all that trump bullshit. He deserves it for falling for that stuff.

the gamergate thing and tumblr pushing the feminism/white male rhetoric combined with their virgin rage made it go from mere annoyance to political movement and having to radicalize to combat radicals

I still dont understand why gamergate was a thing. All i know is a game developer was sleeping with journalists doing reviews. Not sure how feminism is involved.

Journos had to deflect towards something and they came to the conclusion that it was an attack on womyn.

But she was sleeping with journalists to get good reviews? Are they implying guys do this?

lol I can imagine all the white girls posting "YES DADDY TAKE ME" or some shit under him

btw., how do people enjoy his shitty fl studio beat mixtape?

People grow up retard. Is that so hard for your miniscule brain to understand? For fucks sake

>lil b fuck my bitch
>fucking cuck liberals trumped that bitch
*rolls eyes*
Real mature

> I don't know what the fuck happened but most of these alt right guys were liberals until around late 2014-2015.
like the other guy said
tumblr girls started blaming all "white" man instead of their ex-boyfriends who dumped them for their problems. and guys like your friend took it as a personal attack on them.

it is the logical conclusion to being vilified by an increasingly louder minority

this is pretty music related

>2017
>caring about politics

Sup Forums was always liberal but holy shit if it isn't turning into antifa tier sjw white knights lately.
We get it Sup Forums are nazis, now fuck off.

You are what we are talking about in the thread. 5 years from now youll be following whatever is trendy.

>liberal
>antifa
pick one

half of the people on Sup Forums are there to shitpost and may or may not share some of the beliefs, the other half is a stormfront colony

>tumblr girls having ex-boyfriends
>tumblr girls having boyfriends

most of them really believe it though
it might be harder to tell on Sup Forums, but it spreads to other boards and websites where its easy to see how many people believe insane Sup Forums shit

>tumblr girls started blaming all "white" man instead of their ex-boyfriends who dumped them for their problems.
this is didnt start shit
it doesnt even happen that often
Sup Forums just makes sure that everytime someone posts some dumb shit on tumblr everyone will see it and make fun of them

> (You)
>will only eat McDonalds, every day
This is just false and I have no idea why you think this
>obsessed over some stupid high school bitch
If you can't understand that Laurie is used as a symbol and that he isn't actually still obsessively in love with her, you're the retarded one

GamerGate broke these kids' brains. It really all goes back to that.

there's nothing insane about though

Here's a better one

>implying Lil b knows what post-ironic means, let alone even heard of it before.

Take your fucking medication.

Lil B is just speaking the truth, if I could have it my way I'd have a beautiful impregnated girl from every race in my big mansion and I'd love them all evenly, thank you Basedgod, stay postive, talk to ants.

You don't know shit about lil b, go watch some interviews at least

one could argue that he embodies the truest form of post irony by not knowing what post irony is

why do people call it post ironic when it is just ironic?

What even is post-irony? If we're using musical terms, it's a response/subversion of irony, but wtf does that mean?

it's funny because before lil b made "based" mean "cool", it meant "retarded" or "fucked up".
When i was in elementary (late 90s), if you were "based" it meant you were smoking crack
lil b "took it back" and made the meaning positive, then internet lil b fans took it further to mean something positive *to trump supporters*

this sure is some interesting modern etymology in action, right?

Hes basically just a ghetto person who got a laptop and started using Sup Forums

the white man is incapable of innovative thought in posting as in music, which is why they have to steal all of their memes and rhythms from the black man

Sup Forums is only suitable for middle class, well educated people like ourselves. Poor people laugh at frog memes and discuss music, they don't appreciate the post-irony.

the majority of those know the majority of blacks are no better

based god is just saying what everyone has fantasied about since middle school

jesua fuck Im fucking howling

How many levels of irony are you on right now, my dude?

I've gotten the feeling lately that we're getting close to peak Sup Forums, don't know what I'm basing that on though. What do you guys think?

pretty funny desu. not even a leftist cuck