Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/time2leave1212
dpaste.com/1PN8HB1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Loli thread

Yay!

Lurking

Loli threads never get going until some guy dumps his folders

I wish loli could be posted on bant instead. Sup Forums is fucked.

don't lewd the dragon loli

Lolis are for loving, not hurting, you sick fuck.

What's this from?

nice
good post faggot I fell for it.
sauce?

thoughts?

reddit.com/user/time2leave1212
>I guess I could try to walk or hitchike to a warmer place, but I just don't have the energy. So I've decided that I'm just going to let nature take its course and I'll freeze or starve to death here. I'm okay with this.

Heavy.

The same could happen to anyone talking about 2D.

That’s what you get for not wearing any pantsu

Pussy.

just go buy a one room apartment, some shitty ass job, eat bullshit all day, and whack it to loli's on Sup Forums

better than killing yourself tbh

At that point, just start snapping necks and taking what you want from the world. At that point, you are your own tribe, and only your own morals and codes matter. Anyone to do harm to you can get necked swift and harsh. Hypocritical monsters deserve no sympathy.

I mean, I don't really feel sorry for anyone that stupidly tries to 'get help' for such a thing. You know it's still the 21st century. You know that shit is taboo. Why the fuck would you seek help from a professional who I know is a normie and wants you dead for even thinking about kids.

Did he think seeing someone would cure his pedophilia? How the fuck would that work? It's so mind boggingly stupid.

This. I would play it smart and try to draw it out until I'd get caught, start with the most vulnerable and work my way up, if society thinks I'm a monster, they ain't seen nothin yet

(guy making the loli kidnapping game again)

Okay, I'm working on some optimizations since some people were having issues (especially on linux) with performance, although it seems to work quite smoothly on Windows, especially on 10 for some reason.

Anyway, I released a demo on Christmas and since then I put out two small hotfixes containing some bugfixes and such.

I think I'll put out a 3rd hotfix on or before New Years which should contain this optimization stuff I'm working on, plus hopefully some more bug fixes.

But besides that, I'd like to implement some small things that people were complaining about.

Some people in the loli thread here last night were saying that it would be good if the loli remembered if you played doctor with her previously, or if she remembered whether you grabbed her or not.

I think I'll work on some small stuff to make her remember and react to that in addition to the optimizations/bugfixes. Oh, and make the stamina bar deplete slower.

Are there any other (small! otherwise it won't be done in time - I can take suggestions for bigger things too, but those would be put on hold until the 0.4 demo whenever that comes out, not put in a 0.3.3 hotfix/minor version) things you guys think I should put into the next subversion?

Oh, link to download here for anyone new: dpaste.com/1PN8HB1

Also is that drawfag guy who posted his email here here? I went to bed before you posted, but I saw your post in the morning.

That chest is a bit big for a loli...

What a great view

True, it's like you know life is good when you have a bunch of cute little dolphin smiles in your face

-the driving controls are very hard to use.
a police officer appeared out of thin air.
fix:redo

-it says 'press e to get in' when im already in
-fix:remove menu

-i cant see the road because the building sprite is in the way
-fix:change transparency when overlapping some objects

-car perspective is wrong
fix:redo car sprite

-cant load from previous game. not sure if bug, but i thought it auto-saved.

-ai often walks inside other agents

-cops are retarded and randomly zig zag across street for no reason

-landmarks should be shown outside the map as an approximation

-game fps dropped to 2 for no apparent reason
pic-related

I am looking for sext sluts

I am 22 male and 8 inches in cock size

Sext me on skype and kik, USERNAME = Godda2882

More like these!!

Dubs of kawaii!

I want her to sit on my face

Nice dubs! Nice picture, too!

Glorious and puffy. Such perfection.

Is there a discord board?

I do feel bad for the guy but you can't "cure" pedophilia much like you can't cure being homosexual. You will have to learn to live with it.
I recently had a conversation with my mom who I generally agree with most of the time (even controversial topics) and I asked her "what do you think about pedophiles" she said "they should be hung". I explained to her that child-molester≠pedo and she said "why does the media misuse the term then?" I said "idk".
Tbh I don't know if I'm actually a pedo myself because while i do fantasise about it sometimes (and look at loli ofc), when in public I'm genuinely disinterested. Reality is a lot more mundane and nasty when it comes to that.

Exactly, there's a difference between just looking and masturbating to loli and getting turned on/looking at actual childs, which are kinda gross.

How about early quit from all interactions? Right now you can get stuck fucking a kid in public with no way out other than continuing till you cum.

>a police officer appeared out of thin air.

Did you just commit a crime? I know that it spawns police in random positiosn in the city every time the alert level increases... but I can put in a check to make it only spawn them off-screen.

>-it says 'press e to get in' when im already in

On the list of things to fix already.

>-car perspective is wrong

What do you mean? The diagonals, or all?

>-cant load from previous game. not sure if bug, but i thought it auto-saved.

Saving/loading was only half-implemented so I disabled it for the demo.

>-ai often walks inside other agents

Yep.

>-cops are retarded and randomly zig zag across street for no reason

Yep. I'll look into their pathing/AI again though.

>-landmarks should be shown outside the map as an approximation

What do you mean?

>-game fps dropped to 2 for no apparent reason

Consistently 2FPS? Or just a random spike? Were you dragging a girl? Some guy on the /agdg/ thread said he gets lag that bad when he starts to drag a loli, and it gets worse the more he does it, but I can't seem to replicate it...

>-i cant see the road because the building sprite is in the way

Will put in todo pile. I assume you mean the appartments?

Thanks for the feedback though.

Don't we all?

Yeah, a lot of people have complained about that and it's definitely on the list of stuff to change for the next hotfix.

You pedo fucker do the same but instead of eyes you fucked up their ass/pussy, for fuck sake, llittle girls don't feel pleasure having a over-sized dick inside

Where do I download lolis?

>Did you just commit a crime?
Nope, I just generated a new world and started walking around. I thought maybe I was in a bad area of something. I don't think this game has regions which calculate the police alertness and such yet?

>What do you mean? The diagonals, or all?
diagonals

>What do you mean?
The library/school landmark for example. You can only see the icon when you're in range. Instead, it should always be visible on the outer permitter of the map like in GTA.

>Consistently 2FPS?
I wouldn't say consistent 2FPS, but I kept getting lag spikes every couple of seconds which would drop it it the 2~30 range.

>Were you dragging a girl?
Nope, I hadn't performed at actions.

> I assume you mean the appartments?
yes. a simple shader would work