When super heros become the villian

>when super heros become the villian

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A nigger that's never been to Africa.

why is gen z such shitheads?

I did a lot of work memeing this man ironically 2013-14 and this is how he repays me. Very unbased remark Lil B

Blacks commit more gun violence than anyone. Or wait, is he just doing the satire thing?

The US Government planted millions of pistols and semi-automatic weapons in black communities from the 1960s through the 80s

Shhhhhhhhh

It's not the 80s anymore is it?

the fuck is up with Missouri?

Why do Americans write like retards?

Because Americans are retards. All those mongrel genes.

That's a nigger

source?

oh no /leftpol/ come to the thread

this isn't very based

Gonna need to see some evidence for this.

Ya know, the evidence that you don't have.

did he really just tweet this garbage

It's like when they say the CIA planted crack in black neighborhoods. Did they? Probably, the government is fucking scum. But we don't know for sure and they've done far worse social engineering shit if that's the case.

yeah but I'd rather see an actual article at the very least. otherwise it's just repeating hearsay which is already a problem on both sides of the political spectrum

Why is Lil B doing this I thought his thing was positivity and good vibes and staying out of political shit.

he's a kike puppet like any other celebrity

Has Lil B seen the crime statistics for black on black murder?

most musicians hate white people and would secretly love it if you and your families were killed.

a very few rare musicians are good guys.

John Maus new album coming in a few weeks btw

Lil B was never ourguy. You don't remember "No Black Person is Ugly"? He's a black man from the Bay Area, he's lefty as fuuuuuuuuuuuck

But they told me Lil B was his own man self made DIY not under anyone's control. Guess everyone needs to get on the political money train these days.

>bringing race into criticism about gun violence

lmao...you're walking into a trap

they dont care. even though black people commit over 50% of the murders in America, they blame white people for this.

>one black person blames white people in general
>you then make claims about all black people

you're just as bad you idiot

lil b is far from the only one saying shit like this on twitter. black lives matter "woke" twitter always says shit like this.

Black people do not have guns or shoot them at other people. They were kings for fucks sake. They wouldn't do something so violent and criminal.

find me the black people who admit that black people commit over 50% of the murders in the USA and it is not the fault of white people. ill wait.

you are the idiot.

not all blacks support those marxists. generalization isn't good man

>"one"

that is what the entire lefty internet says, but we wouldnt expect you to be honest.

tell them, not us. outside of Sup Forums posting anything about black people gets you banned, posting "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL" gets you 20k retweets.

Who is generalizing?

Only something like 6% of black people vote republican and they usually get called uncle toms. Democrat voting black people will probably 9 times out of 10 sympathize with black lives matter.

agreed. all events of so-called "black on black" crime are just false flags to keep a brother down. wypipo dress up in blackface and stage crimes to hold us back. stay woke senpai

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WYPIPO

Yeah racism against whites is fucked up and real but there is some historical context here. Black people get it worse than yall. I wish we could just go back to some semblance of racial harmony. Looked like 90s and 2000s we were getting there.

just another nig blaming whites again

Thank you Based God

>I wish we could just go back to some semblance of racial harmony.

There is no such things as "racial harmony". Diversity leads to conflict. The only solution is for people to live in peace in their own countries.

And the only place where slavery still exists is Africa and the middle east. "Black people get it worse than yall" is another way of trying to blame all of Africans problems on other people.

It contains the American favela known as St. Louis.

Queen is woke as fuck

Diversity doesn't lead to conflict. America's always had multiple races and was the most successful country in the world from 1950-2008ish. We had our blips but we were making a lot of progress that just eroded overnight after Obama and Trayvon Martin shit went down.

lmfao

Lil B gone nuts on twitter.

Reminds me of when Prince extolled the virtues of senile Dick Gregory's rants about white people spraying chemtrails of manganese and putting lead in malt liquor in all black neighborhoods at the "State of the Black Union" in 2008

>America's always had multiple races and was the most successful country in the world from 1950-2008ish.

Wrong, America was 90% white until 1965. We've never been a "diverse" country until a few years ago.

You should do more research on this, and I mean this not in a condescending way. America was a country made by Europeans only, for Europeans only, and this only changed in the 60s when we got Hippies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.

>Mikey
Tf is this uncle tom nigga doin defending crackers s m h self hating internalized racism boy

>Brazil
>South Africa
>Venezuela
>Mexico
>Guatemala
>America

First world country eh?

>all the black people committing crimes
lol dumb bitch fucking btfo

he's been posting like this for the past couple weeks it's pretty weird

it flips between very rational ideas and concepts that make sense to weird kind of racist and negative shit to obvious jokes and satire

kind of like his music i guess
the man remains an enigma

>hippies

try jews. the hart celler act of 1965 was created by a jew named emanuel celler

Immigration Act of 1965 was made by a man named (((Celler))). Food for thought.

Maybe he means blacks have always been here, they've always been like 10% of the population. You're right though. America was majority white even after this until illegal immigration really sped up the demographic change but those two acts allowed Latin America and Africans to immigrate here in the first place. It was always a predominantly white culture and society until very very recently, hell I'm young and even I think of America as a mostly white country built on judeo-christian values despite all the multicultural propaganda. Even when we were a "melting pot", it was a melting pot of immigrants from Europe only until the 70s, and even then barely anyone from Eastern/Southern.

that is correct but when you say it people tune out immediately. sucks but its the limitations we must work with.

>implying they need to go to africa to see black violence

Jews are untouchable. You just have to hint hint.

Everyone hates bankers and the mainstream media both left and right. Use those.

This is basically the lefty version of THEY'RE MAKIN THE FROGS GAY. Except it turned out there were actual scientific studies backing up that chemicals in the water were turning frogs gay.

Woke queens domimating that thread

>judeo-christian values
lol

you know I never believed the Sup Forums jew memes but every time I look into some huffington post story about white privilege or some anti-nationalist opinion it's 90% of the time written by a jew. do they just gravitate towards leftism and marxism or what?

>judeo-christian values

brother you have a little blue pill left to expel. how many jews signed the declaration of independence? zero.

"judeo-christian" is a term invented by the israel lobby in the 60s and was never used prior. They even had the gall to put judeo in front of christian and the pussy churches ate it up.

Uncle tom ass sm

She is making her points retardedly but she is correct in thinking that the war on drugs has been a colossal failure which causes more violence than any other government policy in existence.

my melanin queens always holding it down 4 da black community

More like they gravitate towards working in media which happens to have a very leftist culture around it.

It's funny how he's going after everyone but niggers
Literally saying Hispanics and Asians are oppressing niggers just as much as whites and that they don't face discrimination like blacks do

At least shit like this further proves that niggers are low IQ beasts with a massive inferiority complex despite literal FACTS disproving any defenses they could make up for themselves

You're right, just a term I picked up from Bannon .