How can I trick a female into having sex with me? Any ideas?

How can I trick a female into having sex with me? Any ideas?

chloroforme

Do you have friends? A job? Interesting hobbies? Are you a well-rounded person? Do you have confidence, brought about by your successes, which were brought about by your determination despite having to deal with many, meany obstacles in life, like most people? Are you happy with yourself?

If the answer is no to any of that, you should spend the larger amount of effort on working on yourself. If you do, the rest just starts to fall into place naturally.

Love,
Normie

Does that really work? I've heard it's not like in the movies and it just makes people slightly drowsy or something?

So you're saying there's no way to trick a female?

You can fake most of that with enough points in charisma and the rest in str and int.

Love,
Poorly adjusted, non virgin.

If you can't already see the solution, you likely don't have enough in int, bro.

Read the obituary, find out what day she will be buried, then dig her up the next day.

There are ways, but I think it is unlikely you have the charisma and conversational skills to pull it off. It also involves being a bad person who lies and manipulates to gain advantage, which I don't support.

Well-put, and I would agree with your build.

Kek

What about some kind of stealthy drug? In my travels online I heard of something called Devil's Breath (Scopolamine) that you just blow into someone's face, and afterwards they obey your every command and forget about it afterwards. Is this really true?

crush up 4 xanax bars and mix them into her drink.

now neck yourself faggot

tell her you love her

Wouldn't that be weird if they're a total stranger though?

oh boy. OP definitely made Int a dump stat.

Thats why do stuff like take them out on dates to stupid places and tell them things like how theyre special.

Man that sounds like a lot of work though, and they'd just say no anyway.

op true colombian womans do it to the tourist they use some plant and make dust with it sorry my english is bad

You have to do it like youre the one making them want to fuck you. That way they know you can just dip out and go find some other girl and then forget about them but theyre still all mushy gooshy over you because you have feelings. You have to realize like 80% of the attention chicks get is flirting from guys too stupid to realize they can actually fuck em or theyre pussies that wont actually do anything when they can, or theyre going all out and trying to bone within 2 dates and get angry when they dont.

Lots of drugs

Any recommendations?

No it doesn't actually work. Most methods of rendering somebody unconscious safely are Hollywood bullshittery.

Most? So not all?

Assuming that you're still young you could go to a party and put a xanax bar in a girls cup and then bring her back home or something and she will not remember next day

I live with my parents though, so won't that be a problem? I've never gone to a party before either. I have no idea how I could slip that in a girl's drink without anyone noticing. How young do I have to be? I'm 30.

pretend you have money, lots of money. Chicks dig that.
pretend you are intelligent. Chicks like smart guys.
pretend you have friends. Chicks love to have something to make you give up as it makes them feel important.
pretend you want to marry her and start a family. Chicks love that.

Throw in a tiny bit of bad boy that she will think she can change.

topkek

Just ask every girl you meet. At least one of them should agree... r-right?

be yourself its very simple but i can give you advice beyond that.

OP you are a slimy toad and no one will ever want to fuck you. I hope this helps, please kill yourself.

take one out to dinner and pay for it.

Well anesthesia would work I guess, but even paid professionals fuck it up sometimes. Don't try to hit a person on the head to knock them out, you pretty much either just hurt them or give them brain damage.

Hmm... Do you think that would really work? So like, just wander around outside every day and ask every girl I pass on the street "Hey, want to have sex?"?

Hey I like drunk girls but I like to fuck them, how the fuck am I supposed to fuck a girl if she's unconsious.
That would be a rape wich is kind of gross.

Cuckhold!

Holy shit, saved. Does this really work though? It sounds cool, but wouldn't I need to somehow trick a girl into entering in my home and having a drink before this could take effect?

so the secret to women is very simple, you must appear unattainable. well you might say that is hard but its not. I pose as a middle aged married man who would never cheat. see once you accept you are a sociopath you must use it to you advantage. You would find it very peculiar that women respond so well to the idea of fucking a 30 year old married man. Women are horny what might seem embarrassing to you isn't embarrassing to them. You have to remember we are talking about something that bleeds every month and doesn't die.

>How can I trick a female into having sex with me? Any ideas?
Hand her money in a brothel.

In any normal civilization, things should work like this. But in today distopia, asking women to consent for sex is considered sexual harrassement if they refuse.

I'd tell the girl there is rhum in it, so it's up to her to have sex with me afterward.

yes, niggers do it all the time.
Regarding drugging one, don't. That is rape, not tricking her. Get caught and you'll be the one being raped for the next 5-10 years

nice trips

Slip her a Mickey Finn

ok this might not be what you want to hear but sex is easy as fuck I could cheat 9 times out of ten I don't but I can. young blood befor its too late go on craigs list casual. use tinder or other dating apps its soo fucking easy. just dont turn a fwb into a wife that shit don't work you can't turn a slut into a house wife.

These 2 will both work. If you seem desperate at all you will fail.

>cut your dick off
>at night go to your mom's room while she sleep
>put a chloroform soaked tissue on her face, so she dosen't wake up
>undress her.
>carefully place your penis inside her vagina
>put her clothes back on
>Go back to sleep.

Isn't that shit just filled up with other guys though?

Ez pz assuming you're not an ugly monstrosity and have basic hygiene down. Be funny and talk about interesting things. Fortunately this is easy for most men as we actually have hobbies and things we're good at. This gives you value. Money helps but be careful about gold diggers, although since you're vain enough to ask for sex advice on the internet I'm assuming you wouldn't care as long as you get laid.

it isnt use kik to find the chicks.

in the search bar

This. The only trick is you have to use real money.

People say that some apps are ok for hooking up, or you can just visit a prostitute. Go to some bars or clubs but expect aids. Dont do anything you would detest is being done to you. (say things like hey baby to complete strangers and stupid shit like that). utilize facebook and other common non dating apps. Events are nice to hook up. Everything i just described granted me pussy but i was betterlooking when younger so this information might not really fit to you, good luck

Already tried this...you wouldnt believe how much trouble you get into trying to 'see your meemaw one last time'